My telepathy is going crazy

badgyal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Lonikh wrote: Tue May 25, 2021 8:41 am
badgyal wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 9:58 pm Crazy this just happened to me a couple weeks ago. I was having my first full blown conversation telepathically, and the background noise sounded like people rummaging through my house. I also heard someone banging on my door, and trying to open it. I guess it was an unbound trying to get in to communicate with me as well? I called on my Volkh and Wraith to get rid of them and it stopped immediately.
Yeap i can feel you🤣. Even after all this time this hasn't stopped and im constantly getting out of my maditative state and cant hear my companions any more. Even if i tell them to protect me and not let any unbounds in. If i find something that helped me get past this ill post it here
Those sneaky little unbounds will always try to find a way to slither in, it’s annoying lol. I’ve found that doing protection spells help, I use the 4 elements to protect me and all it takes is a little visualizing. I can post if you’re interested? (If that’s allowed in the forum)

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

I got some protection too from CH and with some spirits that are protective in nature i dont think i need more. Also something that happens to me lately is hearing all these noises like a background sound and suddenly a voice telling me something upseting and i loose it all. Last time i heared a voice saying im gonna torture you many other times that you're faaaaat and other "nice" things. I kinda bypass this saying affrirmations like im safe my spirits like me they will keep me safe im safe etc.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Hawke
new here
new here

I got some protection too from CH and with some spirits that are protective in nature i dont think i need more. Also something that happens to me lately is hearing all these noises like a background sound and suddenly a voice telling me something upseting and i loose it all. Last time i heared a voice saying im gonna torture you many other times that you're faaaaat and other "nice" things. I kinda bypass this saying affrirmations like im safe my spirits like me they will keep me safe im safe etc.
Were your spirits/spells bound to your spirit?

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:22 pm I got some protection too from CH and with some spirits that are protective in nature i dont think i need more. Also something that happens to me lately is hearing all these noises like a background sound and suddenly a voice telling me something upseting and i loose it all. Last time i heared a voice saying im gonna torture you many other times that you're faaaaat and other "nice" things. I kinda bypass this saying affrirmations like im safe my spirits like me they will keep me safe im safe etc.
I won't say that this is anything but mundane but do you have any medical condition that is being treated? I have some old threads in the forum that basically documented my mental slowly deteriorating. It started out with "nice voices" and then arguments and not so nice things happened. I also had background noises, sounding more like static. Keep track of it and document any change. At least for me it got worse, totally got control of me. I tried banishments and even before that I had protective entities, spirits and spells. It turned out that I was indeed psychotic. I'm not trying to scare you but be careful.

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Adrasteia wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:40 am
Lonikh wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 6:22 pm I got some protection too from CH and with some spirits that are protective in nature i dont think i need more. Also something that happens to me lately is hearing all these noises like a background sound and suddenly a voice telling me something upseting and i loose it all. Last time i heared a voice saying im gonna torture you many other times that you're faaaaat and other "nice" things. I kinda bypass this saying affrirmations like im safe my spirits like me they will keep me safe im safe etc.
I won't say that this is anything but mundane but do you have any medical condition that is being treated? I have some old threads in the forum that basically documented my mental slowly deteriorating. It started out with "nice voices" and then arguments and not so nice things happened. I also had background noises, sounding more like static. Keep track of it and document any change. At least for me it got worse, totally got control of me. I tried banishments and even before that I had protective entities, spirits and spells. It turned out that I was indeed psychotic. I'm not trying to scare you but be careful.
I dont know if i have a medical condition(i was going into a psychologist a few years back and she didn't say that i had something like this) i would like to check on my self 🙃 but i dont have enough time for that now.

Hawke
new here
new here

So here's the thing. In no possible scenario would I discount a possible mental health issue, especially since people already like to ignore this part of their well-being and we all know what it can lead to.
However, if you had many things (spirits, spells etc) bound at the same time it is possible that your spirit wasn't given enough space to acclimate to them and is going a bit crazy now, stretched to the limit and your brain is simply reacting to it, not knowing what to do. I bring this point up because this is what happens to me from time to time. It's not because my spirit is 'weak', it's just a bit sensitive and I need to let it get used to the energy and the fact that -something- disturbed it, especially since it was...well...not of this world (material). I get anxiety-like feelings (as if I chugged a pint of coffee) and my head seems to be "in the clouds" and it takes me about 3-4 weeks to get back to normal. At one point I did actually hear random sounds and voices (which was scary af) but at that time I was very much post-covid and I'm not sure to what degree the virus messed my head up, and I'm still healing from it a year after and will continue to do so. Which leads me to the third part, make sure that you are healthy physically.
No matter how many protective spirits and spells you have it is still necessary to check if you are fine and take medication/see a doctor if problems arise.
Back to the first point - if your problems keep up, see a doctor.

Vackra
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

I mean this with incredible kindness, but just because you previously saw a psychiatrist and did not have anything diagnosed does not mean that that is still the case. Intrusive thoughts telling you that you’ll be tortured sounds quite serious. I know you said that you’re busy, but really try to get medically checked out. Mental illness can be so debilitating, and the sooner you have a doctor helping you the better. And if a doctor tells you that nothing physical/mental is going on, it was still worth it to eliminate that as a possibility!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I don't get this problem, because I don't have to meditate to be able to talk telepathy with my friends. I drive to work and I talk. I write my note book, while I talk and goes into the note book. I walk outside and we talk and before going to sleep we talk some more. I see them as well. I don't remember anything when I fall asleep. But many times I awake in the morning with heavenly music in my ears and fenomenal Celestial /Ethereal energy surrounds for the rest of the whole day.

I think it's just everyone's brain waves different with alpha, betha, gamma levels day and night. Some of us able to maintain meditation brain waves during normal day functions. Like myself, therefore telepathy is easy for me. Others able to lucid dream because they are using different brain functions. That's barely ever happening to me.

I think, it's hard to say what's going on with each individual to be honest because we are so very different.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hawke wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 9:37 am
Were your spirits/spells bound to your spirit?
Whatever i have from CH yes all bound to spirit. I have some bound to vessels from am etsy seller

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”