Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Sorry in advance if this isn't the write sub.

This "poem" I'm about to share was written over a pendulum board by an unbound that dwells outside my apartment in the backlot towards the end of the building. I know it's an unbound because he's come in twice, pretending to be one of my spirits. He faked being my djinn E, who looks into the future, and I wrote all this down assuming this was some prediction I asked about that was about my vampire J. When I outed him for fraud because it never stopped, he called me a nosy female dog, and then left out the window he came in when I cleansed.

I've sat on this for a while, wondering if I should share it here with everyone. My spirits confirmed it's just nonsense he spat out to confuse me, but I like it. I plan to maybe use it one day in a novel or something as a spooky message. And maybe there is something there other than nonsense, but I doubt it. Lower level entities typically say wild, confusing things to make you panic on the board; I assume this was no different.

The only info I have on this guy is he IS human, according to my pendulum, and he's a former navy member. Also, apparently he's really old.

You'll see what I mean when I call it poetry.
Rusty knives
Bad vibes
Bring rain to us
Head suffers
Rusty knives
Bad vibes
Bring rain to us
A basic bay horse
Bays at sunset
Rusty knives
Bad vibes
Bring rain to us
A cart uses coal
To travel at sunrise
Rusty knives
Bad vibes
Bring rain to us
Bed a traveler
Ball not used

Start with a sour beat
Bad back
Can't find my beast
Cabs run to people
Bars tabs dwindle
Faceted rusty credence
Trust [Name of Servitor]'s judgment
Stylish garments

Cabs run to streets
Peddlers go stiff
Don't feed them
Don't take stimulents
Each drag is enough
Long decisions
Strangers sit together
Dabble began to open up doors
Before this, he stood in as my servitor. He tried doomsdaying it up with nonsense then, too, but I believed it because at least it made SOME sense of truth. Like how worried he was and how he didn't want me hurt. He was practically begging me not to bring the vampire here, pretending to be terrified and that I'll regret it tremendously when it backfires. Side note: I haven't. J is amazing and very sweet. And I bet the unbound was terrified of the protection arsenal I was bringing in to keep him out.

Regardless, I won't invite him back to ask. I've got all my protection up: two duojnas, an item that automatically cleanses and restores the home to its natural state, and a protection charm bracelet. As I said, he doesn't answer questions and plays around on the board, so there's no point in even trying to have a civil conversation. He's mad about something, but who knows what.

Anyone else ever gotten something like this? Like I said, the only reason I wrote it down was because I legit thought this meant something at the time. He even tried to pass it off like, "IDK what this means. You should ask K" so he could stand in as her and doomsday it up some more I'm sure.

Ah well, at least I got this sick macabre poem out of it.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires
B, J, E, D, El
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm not sure what it means, but it reminds me of the Song from Devil's Carnival:https://youtu.be/Idg41jBax8Y

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

That poem is really very interesting: I think it could make a great song. By the way, maybe you can ask your spirit companions to talk to the unbound and ask him if there is anything you could do to help him. You said he was probably an old marine or something. Perhaps he could become a good friend, if only his sorrow and pain were washed away from him.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”