My flat's spirit is being cheeky with my technology and it's cute

SteelCast
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I've been super busy over the last couple of days, and therefore didn't really get the chance to talk to the spirit residing here. I also didn't feel his presence a lot, probably because I was so in my head all the time.

Yesterday though, that changed. I didn't think anything special was happening at first - I got a song stuck in my head, it's not a very good song, in fact I think it's objectively kind of bad, but in a fun way. I hadn't listened to it in Ages, and suddenly it popped back into my head when I returned home from grocery shopping, out of the blue.

So I listened to it, and I suddenly had this really weird fixation on it and felt compelled to listen to it over and over - not super abnormal, as I'm a music nerd. But several times when I replayed it, it started out with just silence for maybe 8 seconds; when I started the song over, it worked normally again. I've never had that glitch with any other song ever, on any platform, and when listening to other music yesterday, it didn't happen either.
While I was getting ready for bed last night, I once again felt Super Compelled and weirdly Excited to listen to that song. Again, I think the song is Fun, but not "I wanna listen to this 10 times in a day" fun. The same thing with the 8 seconds of silence happened, and suddenly I felt an absolutely Overwhelming presence of the spirit, H - for the first time in a form that Seemed to be his "basic" form, not a shapeshift (although I can't be sure, of course); he was standing behind me, and I could see fragments of him in my mind's eye. I could also feel that he was Enjoying The Heck out of that weird rave song, and that the weird glitch was possibly a way for him to be like "Hey, remember me?"

Earlier today, I was talking to a witchy acquiantance about this on a messenger, and I sent this message:
Like we had a rough start, but eventually we started vibing and I've been having some ~ spooky sensations ~ and stuff happening since we started getting along
And when I checked what I had typed, I noticed that a red heart emoji had popped up before the words "spooky sensations". I don't use that emoji (only green hearts), and I have no idea how that even happened with me typing on a laptop keyboard. I just felt like it was a sweet little communication from H, letting me know that he enjoys us getting along.

lutece field
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I really enjoy reading about your spirit roommate. A lot of stories are about resident spirits causing trouble, when I'm sure some of them just want to be "seen" and acknowledged. It's good that you two seem to be communicating better.

SteelCast
new here
new here

lutece field wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 4:28 pm I really enjoy reading about your spirit roommate. A lot of stories are about resident spirits causing trouble, when I'm sure some of them just want to be "seen" and acknowledged. It's good that you two seem to be communicating better.
Aw, I'm glad it brings you joy <3

And I think in my case at least the thing about wanting to be acknowledged (and also Accepted) as part of this living space is very true. All the trouble I had with H was when I was in one of my longest sceptical periods (even considered quitting witchcraft completely because I didn't feel anything anymore). I was initially also very scared, which gave off some bad vibes I assume.
So I'm very happy and honestly still in awe how genuinely positive things have been lately.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SteelCast wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:41 pm And I think in my case at least the thing about wanting to be acknowledged (and also Accepted) as part of this living space is very true. All the trouble I had with H was when I was in one of my longest sceptical periods (even considered quitting witchcraft completely because I didn't feel anything anymore). I was initially also very scared, which gave off some bad vibes I assume.
So I'm very happy and honestly still in awe how genuinely positive things have been lately.
I always like reading about you and your new spirit friend: I am so happy the two of you are getting along so well, lately!
How many years have you been living in the same apartment as him?

SteelCast
new here
new here

PrincessKnight wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 9:44 pm
I always like reading about you and your new spirit friend: I am so happy the two of you are getting along so well, lately!
How many years have you been living in the same apartment as him?
You're always so sweet <3

It's not been that long, actually! I think I might make it seem like it's been a lot longer because I can talk so much about little things, but. I've lived here for almost a year now. It's gonna be a year next month. I sensed something/someone was here from the very beginning, but it scared the heck out of me at first because the vibes were obviously coming from a very upset being. I did a big cleanse the first day I moved in here, and for a couple of months things still went awry.
Over the summer, we were on better terms, then it went silent until a couple weeks ago when we finally had a good conversation (which was a bit before I joined the forum, and also the reason for doing so).

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

SteelCast wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:15 pm You're always so sweet <3
Thank you, you're really kind! <3
I sensed something/someone was here from the very beginning, but it scared the heck out of me at first because the vibes were obviously coming from a very upset being.
Did he tell you the reason why he was so angry, in the beginning? And the reason why he suddenly decided to behave kindly towards you?
a couple weeks ago when we finally had a good conversation (which was a bit before I joined the forum, and also the reason for doing so).
May I know what you did tell each other in that conversation? I am very interested in friendly relationships with human spirits because last year I also met two wonderful human spirits which I am very glad to have befriended :8)
To be more precise, I must admit that I feel very lucky and privileged to have been chosen by them as a friend!

SteelCast
new here
new here

PrincessKnight wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:01 am
Did he tell you the reason why he was so angry, in the beginning? And the reason why he suddenly decided to behave kindly towards you?
I think a big reason was that this past year I've been having some issues with being very sceptical of witchcraft and spirit work. So instead of embracing the weird stuff that was going on, I took it as an attack initially/thought whatever was in the flat was malicious.

This changed when I was looking up spirit keeping and felt him disapproving of that, and was able to sense him as really not malevolent. My fear made things a lot more difficult than they needed to be.

May I know what you did tell each other in that conversation? I am very interested in friendly relationships with human spirits because last year I also met two wonderful human spirits which I am very glad to have befriended :8)
To be more precise, I must admit that I feel very lucky and privileged to have been chosen by them as a friend!
The conversation was mainly about what he felt was going wrong for him, why he was uncomfortable. Basically the flat has been pretty messy since I moved in and he apparently got very stressed out by that. Unfortunately I'm currently unable to do a lot about it because of mental health and covid, but we had a very good talk about these reasons for the perpetual messiness, and he was very understanding. I didn't think anything actively positive would come out of his presence here at first, but the more I interact with him, the more I'm realising that I am pretty lucky to have this spirit here without conjuration or anything who is apparently Benevolent. There's still a lot of negotiations and getting to know each other to be done of course, but I feel like after we talked about our mutual discomfort with the state of the flat, we had made genuinely enjoyable contact a possibility.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

SteelCast wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:17 am The conversation was mainly about what he felt was going wrong for him, why he was uncomfortable. Basically the flat has been pretty messy since I moved in and he apparently got very stressed out by that. Unfortunately I'm currently unable to do a lot about it because of mental health and covid, but we had a very good talk about these reasons for the perpetual messiness, and he was very understanding. I didn't think anything actively positive would come out of his presence here at first, but the more I interact with him, the more I'm realising that I am pretty lucky to have this spirit here without conjuration or anything who is apparently Benevolent. There's still a lot of negotiations and getting to know each other to be done of course, but I feel like after we talked about our mutual discomfort with the state of the flat, we had made genuinely enjoyable contact a possibility.
Talking about messiness, I must admit I totally understand you because I think I have the same problem.
Luckily, my spirit friends are not scared by my messiness because they also had somewhat similar problems, moreover they are technically not "resident spirits". They come and go whenever they have the possibility, since they live in the Astral plane now.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”