neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

So...i a had a have a little story, or more like a report that I want to share with this community. It´s nothing long, but still...maybe some find this to be interesting, so here it goes ^^

It was a Saturday afternoon and the weather this day was.... pretty open to fast change... :)
I promised my spirit to visit the woods that saturday if the weather would be stable enough, so at first i didn´t want to go because of rain and such...But the the sun showed itself and so did i go^^

The woods where i live are on a little mountain, so you have to walk up very much, wich can be exhausting, but... before I even ventured into the woods, I alread got a feeling of being watched. Like a pressure in the treetops, a presence in the treetrunks and in nearly all of them. It felt like it asked: "What do you want here human?"
Naturally i introduced me/us and stated what i wished to do. Going on a walk with my spirit and visit the place I blessed my water (made holy water). I did grant me, but still....it felt to be leery to me (i understood that completly.... humans are not known, as a species, to behave respectfull towards the woods and nature itself...some do and more dont, even if it is something small. But maybe it was the Woodlords experience with humans until now, wich I regret :/). At some point, i found a fresh looking end part of a Spruce branch. Like...it had still 6 Ends attached to it (still aromatic and with needels). I felt like i should take it with me and so i did. It felt like o should bring it to the place, or near thatt place i did my blessings last time.
So I did.^^

I placed it inside a tree with the strongest presence to me, said my thanks and got then to the place i mentioned^^
There.... I wanted to meditate for a bit with the tree, under wich i did my blessings the last time. But the tree, or the presence inside it did not seem to want to do that, so I respected that i instead, i keept standing still in meditation and prayed and gave my blessings to the woods, its occupants and its "lord". Also I was trying to feel the energy arround me, so....it was mostly spiritual practise afters the prayers.
Then, in front of me (not literally. more like in front of my mental vision/mental body), there came a nearly white and big Stag, with black eyes and white antlers. They seemed very pointed and between them was a white glowing orb of medium size. It´s fur wasn´t completly white, because it had specks of light grey here an there, but they were not asymmetrical, i is hard to descripe what pattern they had.^^

It came to me and said, that it was time for me to go. The suspicion seemed lesser now, but it still felt a little suspicious of me. But I made a bow and respected its wishes. So i left the place and the woods.

Through that time, i did not feel its quality of its energy, but it felt a little pressing. I communicated telepathically, wich was confusing ( I that regards I made some realizations, but thats another topic^^) but mostly I felt^^ Mostly suspicion, pressure, being under watch. Again...to me this was understandable^^

So...this is my "report", so to speak :)
I found that interesting all in all, since that day itself was dedicated to my spirit all in all :)

Thank you for reading^^

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Very interesting! I like your approach, of understanding and not demanding instant connections with spirits.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Thank you :)
I also wanted to make a little update to this story.... So... i browsed the creature-section of CH of the Spirit bindings and found something wich astonished me a little.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/custom-c ... nifis.html

The spirit i saw before my mental eyes and interacted with, was VERY simillar to the Minifis-Spirit o__o
Well... I dont get the feeling of It wanting to have a binding to me, but I get a strong feeling that this spirit is the one i experienced that day. And Its described behaviour matches to a great degree with behaviour of the one i had the honor to ineract with.

I am pretty happy that It showed itself to me... (even if it was to tell in a respectfull manner to leave for now :D)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

Wow that is very interesting. I would feel so honored to have been in their presence. What a beautiful experience.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”