neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

As I had mentioned in a previous post I have some of those light up cat toys used in paranormal investigating. Today I went to open my bedroom door to go throw some things away and my son was standing there and it scared me and made me jump a tiny bit and scream. I felt this static type feeling cover my body and the ball light up. My son asked why the ball went off and I said idk maybe when I jumped it shook the stand its on or something. So I jumped again and nothing happen. Jumped harder nothing happen. Then I screamed and the ball went off and that static feeling came back covering my body.. Screamed again the same thing.. My son tried to scream a couple times and nothing happened lol. I think maybe my scream seems to sound the alarm for some of my protective spirits that I cant normally feel well or at all.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

Congratulations on the possible kinesthesis or however it's spelled. :)

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”