neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Just wanted to share some videos I caught tonight for anyone who may be interested.
https://youtu.be/pa3jHbxx5Gw

https://youtu.be/hBjBw07z8-A

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Interesting videos. I watched them both. So, you have a nice hounted doll. I saw light flickering too. And you have the same amazonite bracelet that I have from CH. 😊

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Really a lot of orbs and so clear!

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Nice videos.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

That is interesting....and in the first one I thought so to..... "What was that??" XD

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

2 more videos from last night.. I fell asleep before they finished uploading lol

https://youtu.be/dSgCp6qtLi4

https://youtu.be/saxHtS-YGZM

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Kobald wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:18 am That is interesting....and in the first one I thought so to..... "What was that??" XD
haha yes I stopped the video when that larger weird shaped thing flew near the end and got 2 screen shots of it and it looks like it has wings.. maybe a dragon or angel? idk. I am not very good with taking videos.. I had another really good video with a large white orb that came out from her and went into my wall but Idk what I did wrong and somehow deleted it. So for all the other videos I didnt try to cut out the parts where nothing was happening because I was afraid to lose the whole video plus its probably better so people cant say "you edited those" haha
I also noticed in one of the videos every time I would try to say goodnight then there would be multiple orbs flying everywhere x*D
I am not sure how to share pictures on here or I would show the 2 screen shots of the larger weird white shaped things that went across with what may have been wings? idk

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

divineseeker wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:16 am Hello,
Nice videos.
Hello! Thank you! It was my first time really recording but it was really exciting to catch so many different things:)

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 6:38 am Interesting videos. I watched them both. So, you have a nice hounted doll. I saw light flickering too. And you have the same amazonite bracelet that I have from CH. 😊
Yes she is amazing! It seemed when I first got my CH spirits they ran her out of here which I believe was my mistake by saying get rid of all the unbounds lol. But she has come back now which makes me VERY happy. She was my first spirit and I just love her so much. At first one of my angels told me they could not get her back and I cried like a baby over it.. But when I got more spirits I asked my hellhound and my BOTD if they could help get her back or allow her in. Idk why but I figured hellhounds find lost souls and BOTD vampires help communicate with the dead so thought maybe they would be good ones to ask.
Also I am not 100% sure but I think maybe multiple spirits come through her vessel? My CH companions told me I had a portal in my home. I have no issue with unbound spirits.. Would not bother me one bit if I had a full house full of them as long as they are not malicious. After all that is what I have been use to before finding CH.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

ilinga wrote: Sat Jul 10, 2021 11:00 am Really a lot of orbs and so clear!
HAHA Yes! It was like a spirit party here last night! I was hoping to catch some of the big colorful flashes that I see sometimes because I always try to tell my dad about it but it happens so quickly I never have time to grab my phone let alone unlock and open the camera up lol. He definitely believes in spirits and has seen orbs but says hes never seen as many as I caught recording and never so many bigger ones with different shapes. He also tells me he sometimes feels something touching him and pushing his pillow down. I told him that the same happens to me at first I could feel something pushing down near the foot of my bead. They I started feeling something pushing down the edges of my pillow when am laying down. Then one night I was in so much pain I had to keep running to use the restroom I was exhausted but couldnt sleep (i have interestitial cystitis) and I layed down and just kept saying "please take my pain away, please help me sleep" and I felt like a whole body lay beside me like the bed and pillow being pressed down and then I was able to fall asleep still not sure who or what it was but it seemed to be helping me.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”