Magick and the brain

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I have had the Power Orb for Window To The World for a long while but haven't used it so much. Two nights ago I wanted to test it a bit. I activated the entire orb. Straightaway while in light trance I got images from the past. I saw a woman, she was dressed in a Victorian dress and she was standing by a door outside a house. Quite a surprise!
Last night I activated only the dimensional travel code and I remember very few things of what I saw in dream...

I have noticed that most of the CH spells for visions and astral magick work but the issue is that the brain is not always aligned to see the things that the spells offer.

For beginners, just know that if your brain is for some reason not functioning on the needed wave length to see things, you won't see much. And it is not because you have no skills or the spell does not work.

I am experimenting with various natural supplements, my sleep is too light without supplements. Please do not take supplements without first consulting your doctor! With two pills of herbs-based supplements I do sleep deeply but in the morning I do not remember well my dreams compared to when I take only one pill. With one pill or with nothing, my sleep is light and agitated, but I have very colorful dreams that I remember in detail. For the sake of functioning during the day with enough deep sleep to support me during my day, sadly I need to sacrifice a bit of my dream experiences.

This is an example just to say that also what you eat and how your brain sleeps may influence your ability to psychically see and hear. I think it is a lot to do with the nervous system, as in my experience that acts like some kind of radio/TV system, if that is aligned and well tuned to see and hear things, you will have more success with spells and other magick activities. In few words, apart from practicing various exercises, taking care of the nervous system is very important for those who want psychic visions and/or hearing.

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I had experiment with mental states before and I don't recommend going to deep into it.

I was able to see astrals, spirits much faster but it can also invite demons in.

I would suggest the religious method of fasting and chanting holy words to achieve that state.

I was able to do it many years ago by chanting holy phrases right after prayers...

I was able to see my hands even though my eyes are closed and using my fingers to count the chanting. This was done without drugs or actual fasting. I even moved my hands and my closed eyes was able to make out the blurred image.
This is the method most traditional monks/religious leaders utilise to see spirits, receive visions, etc.

I would assume that the brain goes into a semi-conscious state and without stimulants, the brain goes into a more purer state of consciousness. Invoking holy names of God also play a part I guess.
To be honest I was surprised as well as I was never very holy and not healthy but God moves in mysterious ways..

I would recommend you going this route as it is more gradual. I was actually proud of myself when I can see with my eyes closed. It was kind of like when Jesus can make blind men see.. I wouldn't exactly call it magick but I prefer the term religious experience (nirvana, etc.)

Currently however I am getting my angels to close all my pathway connections to the spirit world.. lol

Gaining supernatural abilities at this point of time is not my path
Last edited by Judgement24 on Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Judgement24 wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:26 am I had experiment with mental states before and I don't recommend going to deep into it.

I was able to see astrals, spirits much faster but it can also invite demons in.

I would suggest the religious method of fasting and chanting holy words to achieve that state.

I was able to do it many years ago by chanting holy phrases right after prayers...

I was able to see my hands even though my eyes are closed and using my fingers to count the chanting. This was done without drugs or actual fasting. I even moved my hands and my closed eyes was able to make out the blurred image.
This is the method most traditional monks/religious leaders utilise to see spirits, receive visions, etc.

I would assume that the brain goes into a semi-conscious state and without stimulants, the brain goes into a more purer state of consciousness. Invoking holy names of God also play a part I guess.
To be honest I was surprised as well as I was never very holy and not healthy but God moves in mysterious ways..

I would recommend you going this route as it is more gradual. I was actually proud of myself when I can see with my eyes closed. It was kind of like when Jesus can make blind men see.. I wouldn't exactly call it magick but I prefer the term religious experience (nirvana, etc.)

Currently however I am getting my angels to close all my pathway connections to the spirit world.. lol

Gaining supernatural abilities at this point of time is not my path
Thanks for sharing. I respect that everyone have their own path. Mine is not a religious one at the moment. I was on that path at one point in my life. I have 25 years of various spiritual practices behind me, I have made mistakes and learned from mistakes, and still learning, because there is no end to learning. In all these years I have never attracted demons. And if those I met were demons, well... I am still here. Those I take are not stimulants, they are simply supplements you find at the supermarket. I don't promote stimulants or anything to reach alterated states of mind, like you said, I believe the cleaner the nervous system is the better..but there can be exceptions, I will not go into this as it is a long story. Yep, seeing with close eyes is an interesting experience, happened to me couple of times.

Judgement24
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Great advice.. unfortunately, I was too wild, experimental and went crazy.. lol

Now still picking up the pieces and trying my best to stay sane and holy :)

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

OMEGA
Old Magical Entity Gangster Aunties
Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 3
Friends of the soul: 1
Guidance of light: 1
Angelic Servant Leader: 1
Ex-entities: 15
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Judgement24 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:39 am Great advice.. unfortunately, I was too wild, experimental and went crazy.. lol

Now still picking up the pieces and trying my best to stay sane and holy :)
yes the spiritual path is a tricky one and one needs to try to stay grounded as much as possible.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”