saints

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

i was wondering if CH ever thought about conjuring saints to help people with their daily life?

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

wynterhaven wrote:i was wondering if CH ever thought about conjuring saints to help people with their daily life?
edit button missing:

or would they fall under human spirits instead of (i don't know)something like immortals? or would they have to have their very own section called saints? just curious

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

We have worked mostly with St. Bernadette and most of the time people request them through the human listing. I never thought of opening a saint section.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

as strange as this might sound i always work with the saints for different reasons and castings and lately a lot with st peregrine who is the patron saint of cancer, asking for intentions for various friends and family. saints have been intermingled with voodoo rituals of certain cultures (west african and haitian to name a few) which at first was a surprise to me knowing how the catholics mainly feel about voodoo - which just goes to show how a name often brings the wrong connotation to things. catholics seem to hear voodoo and automatically think "something bad to stay away from, heathens and the like". one of my personal favorites is st therese of lisieux (the little flower of jesus) who's teachings show us that it is the little things we do that are mostly noticed since these are the ones we tend to do day in and day out rather than the grand gesture that might be the one and only time it's offered.

good question wynter since whether we are christian, voudoun, pagan or the like, you may find saints in all cultures and religions. :) :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile

Return to “Forum Suggestions”