Mass Astral Projection Sessions page!

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I had to think about this from several angles before I replied.

#1 The safety of all involved in imperative. Regardless of when/where you all participate in this everyone needs to have their own protection & then hopefully an additional layer of protection

#2 Having participated in things like this before, it's really best that you all have an audible connection as opposed to a visual connection. With an audible connection you guys can be laying down or in a position that best suits you, without having to open your eyes, and be able to talk to each other through your computers. I'm sure there is some sort of software out there that you guys can use to talk to each other.

#3 I agree someone has to be the leader and be able to set the course for the others to follow; preferably one that the leader has already mapped out/traveled.

Under the aforementioned circumstances there isn't any reason you can't all connect to the same place together via your Astral bodies and explore together. It may take a little practice & coordination, but it is certainly achievable. However, I do stress audible guidance & participation is going to produce far more powerful results for all involved.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I actually like the idea starfire described better than doing an in-chat mass AP trip.

Suppose everyone agreed, perhaps in a forum thread, that on Day X at Time Y, they would spend ten minutes APing to a specific location. A landmark, a member's home, wherever. Something verifiable by the five senses, preferably. Then everyone would write out their results after the ten minutes were up.

Then, people could either congregate in chat, or all post those results to a thread, as desired by the participants. Meanwhile, someone will then post photos or links that verify what the site is like, so people can check their results.

This is how my friends and I practiced as kids. Some of us would sit in one room, and the rest would sit in a different room, out of visual contact from the first group. The first group would then project into the room and perceive who was sitting where, what they were doing, etc. This would only take a few minutes, tops. Then we'd all reconvene and share descriptions, plus find out where people actually were sitting and what was going on.

Or there was the one time during summer vacation when three of us were going to visit the wildlife refuge where the fourth one was working a few days per week. We'd never been there, so I thought I'd do a isual run-through the day before. I didn't get anything that really stood out about the wildlife refuge itself, a freshwater marsh area at Tinicum, PA. But I did spot a royal blue sign with white print on it, which I couldn't read in the astral.

I asked the friend who worked there about blue signs, and she said no, the signs on the wildlife refuge were brown and green.

It wasn't until we were on our way home from the trip, the next day, when I spotted a big blue sign across the street from the bus stop, not on the refuge itself. PENROSE PARK APARTMENTS was written on it in big white letters. "My blue sign!" I hollered. "There it is!" Thank goodness we took the bus there and back, because if we hadn't, I might never have stood in a location where I could have spotted that sign.

In any event, one excellent way to refine AP skills is to visit locations that are immediately verifiable, so you can get some feedback on which of your impressions were accurate. That's how people learn to recognize when it feels like when correct information is coming through. I have no doubt that this sort of experiment can be set up very easily on the forums and/or via the chat, without running afoul of the rules.
That was a great experience you had there Likes2read!!!!!! Also something small to start out with is a great idea as well, not ore then 10 or 15 minutes, of course depends on how long each person can get relaxed, getting protection set up for yourself and a couple setting up a extra layer of protection as well!!!! 7\
creepyhollows wrote:I had to think about this from several angles before I replied.

#1 The safety of all involved in imperative. Regardless of when/where you all participate in this everyone needs to have their own protection & then hopefully an additional layer of protection

#2 Having participated in things like this before, it's really best that you all have an audible connection as opposed to a visual connection. With an audible connection you guys can be laying down or in a position that best suits you, without having to open your eyes, and be able to talk to each other through your computers. I'm sure there is some sort of software out there that you guys can use to talk to each other.

#3 I agree someone has to be the leader and be able to set the course for the others to follow; preferably one that the leader has already mapped out/traveled.

Under the aforementioned circumstances there isn't any reason you can't all connect to the same place together via your Astral bodies and explore together. It may take a little practice & coordination, but it is certainly achievable. However, I do stress audible guidance & participation is going to produce far more powerful results for all involved.
What Magnolia here has spoke of is really a very good idea!!! That night that we went to Olympus, I was using some music that I use for myself when I want to get into a meditative state and be relaxed enough to do it!!!! I also do that when I am working on my poems!!!!

Something else I will do for myself and not on the computer is drumming, I have my own drum just for that, and it really gets me going deep into a meditative state, you can also use a cd for drumming, or any music that well help you get there, or even a guided meditation to!!!!

Also audible guidance, like what we had that night is also very powerful too, it can help in guiding you to relax and get you to the place that everyone agrees to go to!!!! I was reading what the guides were saying that night and using my music to help me get there and stay, however we don't have to do it as long as we did that night, because of the fact that it does take a lot of energy and can tire you out faster, then say you were doing it by yourself, there you can take your time and relax a little more!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

I actually really like Likes2Read's idea for practicing AP. I have no experience in this, so it'd be nice to be able to begin practicing with verifiable results.

VisVires
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Yes I agree also with Star, Mags and LikesToRead - so then is it still preferred by most to have a dedicated thread within the AP/OBE section just so it's easy to locate? I think it makes sense based on what is trying to be accomplished and discussed regarding each travel experience (keeps it more organized) :U

ImageImage

"You have no idea how high I can fly..." - Michael Scott, "The Office" :p
1 Gold Djinn, 1 Golden High Elf, 1 Amon-re, 1 Custom Orange Dragon, 1 possible Soul Mate Vampire, 1 Custom Cleopatra Djinn, 1 R.A. Werewolf, 1 Empress of Water Servitor, 1 Ancestral Were-Panther, 1 Ancestral Sanguine Vampire, 1 Ancestral Troll, 1 Ancestral Elf, 1 Ancestral Were-Cat
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

I agree Vis, the major issue would be setting up the audio connection since we can not share contact information publicly on the forum.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
DreamWolf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 93
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: my wonderful crew
If I could be anything, I would be...: me at 100% potential
My magical/paranormal name...: DreamWolf the Keeper
Zodiac:

Wow, the whole idea always intrigued me so much! :D

ImageImageImage

Cernunnos' beloved, lurking in the woods and sleeping with the Wolves...

Return to “Forum Suggestions”