This suggestion is for the shop :)

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

Hi may I please suggest an Auditory button for the Activation Code words/Deactivation codes being said out loud so we may hear them being said the very correct way they are meant to be said correctly. If it's at all possible, different languages so it covers all of Creepy Hollows customers ? I know having that auditory button at times would make me more secure in the way I'm pronouncing the code words . There have been times I have said the code words like 3 different times hoping I said it the right way. Having this auditory button will totally ease the process for me and maybe someone else whose unsure if they said the codes possibly wrong.

Thank You for Your Time
Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie <3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

If this one is realized, I'd like this auditory button for the names of the spirits as well : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I second this suggestion!
Whenever I see the pronunciations on the listings, I keep imagining a button should be there lol!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

I too had also thought for the listings of Spirits , Enitity's, etc names but didn't want to overwhelm or over do my suggestion because some of the names are very difficult even with the words written out . Having that Auditory button for both code words and for our Spirits would be a Great Blessing of relief knowing I said it right !

I'm in full awareness that my suggestion is a LOT of work! I also know that this board, shop, encyclopedia , and all the WORK that Magnolia, Ash and the Creepy Hollow Crew along with the Board mods do here are above & beyond anything I could ever imagine! My goodness they dedicated their lives doing what they love .So Thank You for putting in a Suggestion forum here. I'm forever Grateful for all that they do! ! !

Thank You for taking time for reading my shop suggestion.
Warmest Wishes,
ToniMarie <3

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
Raavak
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 12
Zodiac:

I've seen computer voice pronunciation guides for other things so its probably easy to set up, but populating a huge list of things would be quite the daunting task. I wonder if a user-managed thing, like a Spirit Wiki is more feasible? That way it would be a group project and let the Creepy Hollows staff free to do Creepy Hollows things.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's an interesting idea, although I think you shouldn't stress out about proper pronunciation. It doesn't matter ultimately.

There is a post somewhere from Magnolia about this but for the life of me I cannot locate it. If not here, then it's in the Encyclopedia or FAQ. Basically, don't stress pronunciation because the energy behind the intent will complete the spell's activation. Doesn't matter if you say TOE-MAY-TOE or TOE-MAH-TOE.

As for spirit names, just roll with it. They're very forgiving and they might be amused. Try to look up similar name pronunciation or ask the spirit (if you can).

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Forum Suggestions”