Study group or forum idea.

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I had an idea for maybe a new group or main forum topic.

A study group where people interested in studying or learning more of any given specific topic of choice can read together, discuss research materials (books, sites etc) quiz each other etc etc to help one another learn more on that topic.

Now, you might point out we have so many countless topics of this or that subject someone can easily find info about whatever topic of interest but the problem with those topics is that they hold EVERYTHING on that topic and searching for info can become frustrating.

Say for example you want more info on dragons so you look to the dragon topic to learn more about them and the first topic is something like "check out pics of my dragon Bob I drew" and the information topic you want like "recommended species of dragons for beginners" could be on the next 20+ topic pages.

The encyclopedia is great but can feel a tad static here and there as the information doesn't link to resources, personal experiences, reading ideas etc.

I can go on regarding other topics but my point here is not in anyway to downvote topics here it just trying to point out that they are kind of all over the place for learning and we could use an area that is MUCH more specific in nature to the aspect of studying and learning information.

That is where things are more interconnected if you will.

Just an idea I had.

chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

I like this

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)

Return to “Forum Suggestions”