Seduce Your Lover Meals

Share your favorite recipes that are to die for!
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My secret is to put garlic and onions in everything when your out of ideas, petty much a handful of garlic and a handful of onions.

Keep the curves lose the weight. I always use olive or coconut oils and sea salt instead of vegtable oil and table salt.

Suga's Warm Shrimp Bacon Salad

Garlic
Red Onions
Cooked Bacon
Cooked Shrimp or Roasted Chicken
Capers

Chop this:
Spring mix salad
Avacado
Tomatoe
Bell Peppers
Lime/lemon juice

I used cooked bacon and shrimp to save time and fat. On high/medium heat crumble and warm the bacon to have natural grease to work with. Saute the garlic and onions together, add in the cooked shrimp or chicken. Add a spoonful of capers with juice watch it sizzle and add to spring salad mix with the other chopped veggies. Avacado keeps your booty and tomatoe is good for your skin.

Great way to be healthy and indulge in some tasty treats. Make this salad and they will fall in love with you.

Suga's Spinach Salmon

Salmon
Garlic
Parsley
Cilanto

Sea salt
Olive oil
lemon juce/ lemon zest

Spinach

Put the garlic, parsely, cilantro in a blender. Lay the spinach on some aluminum foil (it will shrink). Coat the salmon with the blended herbs. Drizzle some olive oil and lemon juice and zest over the salmon. Sprinkle a bit of sea salt over the fish. Wrap and bake. The spinach will release it's juices and the combination of the herbs will be delightful.
"Man is what he sees in other people."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Mmmmmm :drool:
These sound scrumptious, I will have to try one of these for my bf and I sometime soon. Great ingredients. Always good to keep things healthy AND tasty :thumbup:

Return to “Dinner to Die For”