Enochian Angels

Discussion of specific races of angels.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hi. Does anyone have Enochian Angels? What are your experiences please? Any feedback? Thanks! :)

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Dance like nobody is watching.
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

I ordered Baradiel. I'll update this thread when he arrives. :cloud9:

Angellove
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 65
Your favorite spirit to work with: Browyn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: ThreeWing
Zodiac:

:wave: Have you gotten your Enochian angel yet? I'd love to know your experience!

Over the years I have learned things:
Trust and you will be trusted(in turn watch for those who are not in it for your best interests)
Know that you are NOT just some cog in a corporate wheel.
Love freely as long as you desire, and know that your love is returned ten fold!
And lastly, to know when a situation can be changed, and when it is something you must endure.
crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

smb - i've had an enochian for a number of months now and since his arrival i've noticed a very strong, calming presence and at times i see shadows of a large pair of wings which do not belong to my other spirits. also, he is quiet most of the time. just my experience so far and hope this helps! take care, arsine :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
SuperMotoBabe
venerated member
venerated member

Hi Arsine & Angellove :wave:

Yes, the Enochian is quite amazing. He does have a calming presence. Mine is a little more active and vocal though. He likes to be involved in my life decisions and won't hesitate to give his opinion. It's all good. ;) :grouphug:

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

crone maatkaere wrote:smb - i've had an enochian for a number of months now and since his arrival i've noticed a very strong, calming presence and at times i see shadows of a large pair of wings which do not belong to my other spirits. also, he is quiet most of the time. just my experience so far and hope this helps! take care, arsine :wave: :hug:
Just wanted to find out what others are experiencing with their binding of Baradiel. I haven't had mine for even a month yet, but I do notice his presence. His binding is the first I got in dynamic class (which is the most pricey).

Mine is quiet. I can see him with dark wings, not white or light ones as my other angels have. His presense sometimes gives me pulsing in the third eye area. But he is just being there, watching for some time, then he leaves.
I have sometimes thoughts about being too cheeky and unworthy asking for anything from him. I don't know yet how to work with him actually. He is very quiet, not sending me any telepathic messages.

How do you guys actually work with Enochian angels and Baradiel in particular?

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
L1ghtmage
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Enochian Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: I am grateful to be
My magical/paranormal name...: Urvegraph

I work with Baradiel daily and he is an absolutely amazing Angel... He is actually a very communicative being if you ask him directly and also let him know he has permission to speak to you ask well.

He has a really warm, incredibly strong energy, loves vanilla, has a distaste for what he sees as unclean spirits and often asks questions and how he can help as he is curious.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I just placed my order for Baradiel and Ophaniel after my previous Enochian angels (power) order. I can't wait to get them near. I have lots of angels with me. It'll be interesting to know how he looks like. I see my angels on a daily bases.

Also, I like that he does protection as well. We have hail storms each year in October. Last year's was the worst I have ever lived through. Luckily, I was able wait it out and my car wasn't a write off that year. This year, I will as him to protect me and our home from hail storm, spear my garden and my trees if he can.

Please share more, about your experiences and how do you work with him? Is it only one Baradiel Enochian Angel around for everyone? I wonder how he can give his attention to everyone in the world who calls upon him?
L1ghtmage wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:52 pm I work with Baradiel daily and he is an absolutely amazing Angel... He is actually a very communicative being if you ask him directly and also let him know he has permission to speak to you ask well.

He has a really warm, incredibly strong energy, loves vanilla, has a distaste for what he sees as unclean spirits and often asks questions and how he can help as he is curious.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
Zodiac:

I have 4 of them. They are very quiet compare to my other angels, but they do have an impressing presence, more like silent protectors.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

They arrived, 😁 Baradiel and Ophaniel which is Throne angel. They are awesome to say the least.

Today we had a storm and hot and cold air forecast, hail. Well, we had only a touch of it. And the predictions of 3 hours storm warnings was infact finished within 1 hour. Sun came out by 3 pm, and for the rest of the arvo, when I had to bring my husband for his surgery. I am greatful for Baradiel to be with me and he even said hello to me during my spirit chatting this morning.

Ophaniel is quiet but I just had an appearance of my Throne commandor angel few nights ago. I guess, I can't have it my ways all the time... 😊 I am so happy with my angels.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Angel Races”