CPAK_ghost

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Caiyros Damia Imran
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Really!? I wouldn't think that would be something a vamp would do! lol

Mermista- :D[/quote]

I have found that in my personal world at least, that vampires range from very smart to absolutely brilliant and have incredibly good manners and I have a lot of vampires living with me. Also, (a personal belief) they make great teachers.

Vampires who have "mastered their evolutionary selves" are great beings.

Caiyros

"I'm just a designer-builder of niteclub-al kabarets looking for the stage lighting box." SCS
"Open the Pod Bay Door, Hal" Dave Bowman
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

mane79nll wrote:I think Singapore is not one of his shipping destination. Alright...:(
Has he said he wont ship there? If not you can always ask. I do that all the time with US shippers who only put USA as a shipping destination and about 9 times out of 10 they will always agree to ship internationally.

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I'm waiting for his reply. But I doubt with my amount of cash I will be able to purchase. With so many fantastic items calling to you, if only I can get a money tree....:)

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
albanygang
active contributor
active contributor

mane79nll wrote:I'm waiting for his reply. But I doubt with my amount of cash I will be able to purchase. With so many fantastic items calling to you, if only I can get a money tree....:)
Ha Ha - I so know what you mean. :lol:

mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

He replied saying he will be shipped ....g8. He is a wonderful guy. I'm waiting for the right one for me.... ;)

For lifting an autumn down is not considered great strength, seeing the sun and the moon is not considered a sign of sharp vision, hearing thunder is not considered a sign of sensitive hearing
Mermista
neophyte
neophyte

Cryptic: I will let you know for sure ! I'm so excited and it isn't even mine :S I guess it's cause I have been hearing amazing things and Peter is a great person.

Caiyros: You make me want to have a Vampire...

Mane79nll: That's awesome ! I hope you get one soon.

Cryptic_twilight313
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mane79nll wrote:He replied saying he will be shipped ....g8. He is a wonderful guy. I'm waiting for the right one for me.... ;)
I'm excited for you mane!!! Let us know!! :D

...black engulfs the dying light as he falls on frail wings of vanity and wax..
Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've been eyeing his Efrit since he was listed. I feel really drawn to him :)

May

M.K
mane79nll
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Is it the male one? :P

Translucent
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yep the male Efrit, actually I bid on it (just hoping no one would bid against me since I'm kinda broke, but can't resist the calling, lol).

May

M.K

Return to “Seller Review”