Connecting with your Djinns... potion.

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Nexxus Red
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

spiritsearcher Posted: Mar 1 2008, 09:26 AM

Omniscient Spirit

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

I know so many of us are having trouble connecting with our djinn/genies, and I would highly recommend this potion..

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAUNTED-POTION-CONN ... m153.l1262

I connected with a couple of genie Items I own that I felt the Genie would not respond..So many times I tried calling them and nothing..I bought the connecting potion from Rhonda and I swear I saw very faint smoke and a faint pulse coming from the items..I was so amazed and would recommend this to anyone..
I will be using on my Ilmu Khodams shortly and hopefully have an update for you all...

This post has been edited by spiritsearcher on Mar 1 2008, 10:34 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

queniecups Posted: Mar 1 2008, 10:21 AM

Vampirelover

Member No.: 26

thanks S

Q

--------------------
Live ,Love, Laugh!
Dare to dream!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moonstar7spirits Posted: Mar 1 2008, 10:33 AM

MOONSTAR7SPIRITS!

Member No.: 52

Hello Everyone! I have been getting tremendous GREAT feedback on this potion! Finally SOMETHING that is helping those of you that are having trouble connecting! This is great for those of you who do not have the time OR patience to meditate for long periods in order to communicate with your spirits. Spiritsearcher, I SO MUCH appreciate your support of me and your feedback on the potion! I give all credit to the developer of the potion, Mahindred Shamasee!! I am always available to answer any questions you may have about my items. I welcome you to visit my store anytime!!

MOST OF MY ITEMS HAVE A MONEY BACK GUARANTEE AND FREE SHIPPING TO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!!

I love ALL OF YOU!!!!

Love and light,
Moonstar7spirits

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

How do you use the connecting potion?

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Rhonda (moonstar7spirits) has the instructions available when you purchase the potion...

emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Okay, thanks

coco
neophyte
neophyte

i've used the connection potion from Rhonda also.. but so far no respond to my djinn. nothing.. i bought my djinn from bythepowerof3.. might it be only vessel but no djinn attached? anyone here can sense from far away that my djinn is with me or not?

i've tried to contact seller but she keep saying that they are here...

DragonKeeper
venerated member
venerated member

Go read the seller reviews on bythepowerof3, think about it, then decide for yourself. Do you own any other spirits from known sellers :?: What are your experiences with those :?: Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Peace, light & love

Phil

leigh
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I bought something from bythepowerof3 a long time ago, and it was a bust.

coco
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="perfectophil"]Go read the seller reviews on bythepowerof3, think about it, then decide for yourself. Do you own any other spirits from known sellers :?: What are your experiences with those :?: Good luck and let us know how it goes.[/quote]

these two is the 1st spirit i ever bought. but have ordered from CH wairing to come.. also haven feel anything as others claimed (stone haven't arrive but can feel their presence already)..

Awave
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Anymore feedback on this potion? Will you be able to communicate with your spirits afterwards? Is the effect temporary or permanant?
How many times can you use the potion until it runs out?

jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

I think these potions are all BS. Be patient, persistant and practice meditating eachday with your spirits and in time you will connect better but dont expect it to dance infront of you and to be around to see. Doesnt work like that, they dont see why they should show themselves on demand to us humans [My djinn told me this!] when they are more powerful and have been around much longer, they find it rude to be commanded to appear. If you talk to them and make wishes, but you dont seem to sense them than dont worry because they WILL be listening to you! It takes ALLOT of energy for them to manifest into our realm, which drains them so let them stay where they are. Talk to them and meditate. Astral travel aswell. Dont waste your money on these connection potions, they are all bullshit from all sellers made to make money from people.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”