Spirits and Entities List?

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I was thinking, maybe to help clear some of the clutter of the forum, would it be possible to have a spirit and entities list like we do the sellers list?

Like a "before you post, look here to see if your spirit is already listed" type thing. I know it wouldn't be an easy undertaking, and I'd be willing to help, I just think it would help with the "clutter" and also help new keepers who have questions find answers more readily instead of their posts being buried or go unanswered.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
3graveyardvultures
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: no name

::wave:: I think this would help also. It is a lot of searching to find the thread (spirit) your looking for.
Im sure it may be on the CH ::ch:: to do list.
but it would help .

We must let go of the life we have planned,
so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Joseph Campbell

Image*Image*
Image*Image*Image
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

I feel like that would be constructive but also destructive. With so many people on the forum, the single page about say, the gold dragon might get SUPER cluttered. And people's specific questions would probably go unanswered because they would slip by and people might not see them. I think there might be too much going on in each one. Just me.

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

EarthSpirit wrote:I feel like that would be constructive but also destructive. With so many people on the forum, the single page about say, the gold dragon might get SUPER cluttered. And people's specific questions would probably go unanswered because they would slip by and people might not see them. I think there might be too much going on in each one. Just me.
It works really well with the sellers threads, in my opinion. It's going to help get questions answered better, and would also help keep other topics from getting buried by a million separate threads on the same entity. Just my 2 cents :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
DeepBlueSea
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 135
Spelled Number: 178
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinns
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I agree 100% - it will definitely help get questions answered in a more efficient manner. Dont mind putting in a good few hours every weekend and some weeknights towards this..

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DeepBlueSea wrote:I agree 100% - it will definitely help get questions answered in a more efficient manner. Dont mind putting in a good few hours every weekend and some weeknights towards this..
Me either, like maybe a member who is willing can take one group at a time. Might take a bit, but it'd be worth it :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

It's a very good idea. A list like this could help new keepers find information on a spirit that isn't listed on the encyclopedia, but it all depends on contribution really, some spirits aren't very popular and don't have many, if any, threads on them to begin with. I don't see how that would change with this list. The list would also be huge and CH are redoing the encyclopedia anyway though.
It probably wouldn't hurt though as an add on to the current sections though.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
EarthSpirit
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Love them all. <3
If I could be anything, I would be...: A faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Faye
Zodiac:

I still feel like it would be hard. There would be hundreds of posts on a certain entity in one single thread, and multiple conversations going on, and to me, that sounds like a headache. It has its pros and cons.
I think it would be a good compromise to maybe create more subcategories?
Like in the dragons section, you'd have different race sections like red, blue, etc.
That way, people could still post their own threads, like if they have an exciting experience or something, but it would be archived in a very specific section.
I feel like it's a little different with the sellers because people are less likely to have conversations about a seller than they are about their spirits. Like, I might go to blujay's seller thread and post about how awesome she is, but to be honest, I'll probably never read it again. Whereas I constantly go back to the dragon section and creature section, and I enjoy being able to post my own threads. :)

Just my thoughts.

Oh, and also, as a newbie, I've never really had a problem finding info on a certain spirit. I just use the search, and it usually makes it pretty simple, unless people spell things wrong.

Proud mother to a baby pegasus, a baby gold dragon, an arkan sonney, a baby white dragon, a young miniature dragon, a hippogryph, a bear, a baby blue dragon, and a terra cotta gargoyle. :heart:
Earthen
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: HUMAN
Zodiac:

It would be hard to do, sorting through everything. But it's a wonderful idea! and I would help!

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience.
We are spiritual beings having a human experience

Even the brightest Star shines in the dark☽✪☾

Return to “Forum Suggestions”