Google Checkout for Online Store?

Do you have an idea to make the forum better? Easier to use? Submit it!
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 236
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I personally hate Paypal and I have read some other people hate Paypal too, why not add Google checkout? https://checkout.google.com/seller/fraud.html It's cheaper for selling fees (I believe, could be wrong but heard it's cheaper than Paypal.) I'm not saying get rid of Paypal but have this for an alternative for people who don't like Paypal. What do everyone else think?

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
moonwind
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Moonwind
Zodiac:

I say sure if it is a reputable thing.

Just because it does not work for them does not mean it will not work for you!

ImageImageImage
angelpaws
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 236
Your favorite spirit to work with: All OF THEM!!!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Healer/Psychic
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

moonwind wrote:I say sure if it is a reputable thing.
I did a search for paypal alternatives for buying things online and google Checkout came out #1. Still working on putting my new age store online will have paypal (yuck) but will also have Google Checkout as an option. I bought things online and used them as payment. You also get listed if your a seller in their listings, not that CH needs any promotions the spirits are sending people stright to Ash & Magnolia!

A hundred years from now it will not matter what sort of house I lived in, what my bank account was or what car I drove...but the world may be a better place because I was important to the lives of animals and 'creatures' of this earth.
Ivy Onyx East
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 115
Spelled Number: 150
If I could be anything, I would be...: Grimmy!!
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Mesa Hema
Zodiac:

Of course I like this! I don't like PayPal. Actually feel a bit taken advantage of by them. I owed them $104 for a auto-pay thing. Times were tough & I couldn't afford it. Instead of cancelling the transaction, they limited my account for non-payment. Now they want me to pay over $400 to regain my account with them! I asked to see the "bill" but they told me I needed a COURT ORDER or Lawyer to get a copy of this!! NO NO NO! Not cool at all!
Yah, I'm all for Google Checkout. But then again, I use a pre-paid Visa now anyway. :lol:

~Ivy Onyx East (aka: dollybil)
"It is one of the commonest of mistakes to consider that the limit of our power of perception is also the limit of all there is to perceive." -C.W. Leadbeater
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Sherlock Holmes

Return to “Forum Suggestions”