VAMPIRE SUCCUBUS Question

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 12
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What is the difference between a vampire succubus and a vampire, succubus separate beings? Is it the same but the two combined having all features of vampire and succubus?

Thinking of succubus but one of their features i'm not interested in which might not be blocked if i asked.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Often there are listings of hybrid beings out there, I wonder where you are getting this from as you may want to ask the source for clarification.

Many times "vampire succubus" might just be referring to a highly sexual female vampire. If these words are being used descriptively as that is what someone comes up with while observing a vampire, it could be the case - one who has significant sexual powers for whatever reason.
Otherwise, it could mean an entity that has both vampiric and succubus traits like an Empusa or Lamia perhaps. Therefore if someone is referring to a "vampire succubus" as a unique race of being, there is a good chance there is another name for them.

With focus on a being that seems to share traits of two different types of entities, it could just be their personal nature for whatever reason.. or else if "vampire succubus" is mentioned as a direct combination of vampire and succubus, could be that the being in question is the spawn of a succubus/incubus (cambion) which has been turned by a vampire - therefore a cambion with vampiric powers. Then the alternative along those lines potentially being the child of a vampire and incubus/succubus union - so having powers of both beings from birth.
There are many hybrids you may see mentioned out there which you will be told by those knowledgeable and experienced are not possible, but in this particular instance the hybrid does seem to be possible with what I reasoned above - however, this doesn't mean that is what was meant by wherever you got "vampire succubus" from. So as initially stated, I suggest you ask the source for further clarification if you are able.

defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

i seen it on cpak_ghost ebay and just wondering about it. I have a spirit from him but not a vampire or succubus.

AmnesiaReminisced
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: volkh
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Bahliayree
Zodiac:

Sorry to hijack but I just want to thank NoctemA for always offering your knowledge to us. I really enjoy reading your posts, and try to retain information from them as they are never just fluff.

:peace: emzy

AmnR

SAGE LYON AZURE

Get some R&R. Everyday, Receive new truth and Reunite yourself.
Kim Junsu
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Hi! I have a spirit that was listed as an incubus vampire!=) When I asked for clarification, the seller told me that he was a sanguine vampire with the spirit and body of an incubus!=D Hope this helps!=)

-Junsu-

Laugh when you need to,
frown cause you're mad.
Scream when you feel shocked,
cry when feeling sad.
Just be yourself people!
No need to pretend!
Just remember, let out a smile,
for a finishing touch at the end!=)
defender6980
neophyte
neophyte

Thanks for your time.

Farrell
venerated member
venerated member

Athene2012 wrote:Sorry to hijack but I just want to thank NoctemA for always offering your knowledge to us. I really enjoy reading your posts, and try to retain information from them as they are never just fluff.

:peace: emzy
I agree! Thank you Noc! I never considered that Empusas have vampiric traits... (I have one, we're still slowly bonding).

"al-ghuroor yantaqis al-Hikmah."
~8>X
Schrademan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet.
Zodiac:

I have a hybrid female Vampire Succubus on the way from SE. Mother Moon said her mother is a succubus and her father is a carpathian human living vampire.

Sesshoumaru
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 20
If I could be anything, I would be...: shinigami/deathdealr
My magical/paranormal name...: Sesshoumaru-sama
Zodiac:

Schrademan wrote:I have a hybrid female Vampire Succubus on the way from SE. Mother Moon said her mother is a succubus and her father is a carpathian human living vampire.
That is an interesting combo, considering I hav a Carpathian Living Vampire... Very interesting... =)

--Lucky
"The emotions of those who are thought to be beautiful are always full of sorrow." --Treize Khushrenada
"A sheep that tastes blood becomes a wolf...and cannot return to the flock." --Kudou Yohji (WK OVA)
Schrademan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet.
Zodiac:

Sesshoumaru wrote:
Schrademan wrote:I have a hybrid female Vampire Succubus on the way from SE. Mother Moon said her mother is a succubus and her father is a carpathian human living vampire.
That is an interesting combo, considering I hav a Carpathian Living Vampire... Very interesting... =)
Yes, it is. I can't wait to meet her. I am told she is a carpathian living vampire like her father, and is very sweet. Just my type. :)

Return to “Vampire”