starry1_night

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
FaerieWhispers
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Whispering Wind
Zodiac:

Rebecca is wonderful! She has always accepted any offer I submit, and she is so gracious about it. She truly is one in a million, and her items are also!

SAGE GOLDEN WILLOW

When the doors of perception are cleansed everything is revealed to man as it is – infinite!” William Blake
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Rebecca has zoomed to the top of my seller list. Beautiful person, beautiful magick, and awesome variety of items.

A while back I had ordered her small snowflake charm for aura cleansing - now her triple cast aura cleansing spell is on a celtic charm. When I received my charm, it felt bright, lovely and strong. I also got one of her charging chains. I have had her aura cleansing charm on me ever since and I appreciate it. It has a very great and lovely WA energy.

Later, I stumbled upon her listing for a top King Solomon Djinn, and she graciously accepted my offer for nearly $1000 less than the asking price. She is a pleasure to communicate with... When the package arrived, it was beautiful and packed with such care, the spirit info in a stamped scroll, some resin incense for summoning djinn, some cone incense for spirit communication, and some excellent black votive candles for banishing were a lovely surprise gift.

Today, I found another incredible surprise from her in my email - I had won her monthly raffle which I didn't even know she had. I was able to get one of her unusual Kubera God Djinn, for no cost. She said she has lots of neat new items coming this month, I'll be on the lookout!

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
nelixau
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All

I've been considering such a pendant from her too. Decided in the end to add another of her Hungarian WW's to my...erm...pack though. He will make number 3 from the same pack. So he will make spirit number 3 from Rebecca herself. I always have a lot of care and attention from her when I contact her via email. Her packages to me are carefully and thoughtfully done. The only downside is having to wait around 2 weeks before it arrives here in Australia. Rebecca says this guy is "charming". I'm not sure if that is serious or sarcastic though! K is alpha and a flirt/tease. M is his brother but has no rank. Looking forward to welcoming this new guy. I'd jokingly told Rebecca beforehand that I suspected these guys were all getting together every week anyway. She confirmed within a few hours that someone else wanted to head my way.

Oh, I've also had a spell performed by Rebecca which was outstanding. She closed the store for the day to prepare for it for me, and when it was cast, I certainly felt it. She even managed to perform it a few days before my birthday, which I had requested especially. So, yep, nothing but good praise for Rebecca.

Search4DLight
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: To be revealed...
Zodiac:

cheshire kitten wrote:I wish that I could say that I had a good experience with Lady Rebecca, since it seems that just about everyone else has nothing but praise for her. When I looked through her items a while back I kept going back to a spirit that she had listed. I was about a week away from payday and asked her about options. She replied back that, because I didn't have a score of 15 or more for my feedback, her policy dictated that she couldn't do business with me, and to come back when I have bought other items. So I am to understand that before I can buy a $200 item, I must first spend *more* money and hope that the sellers leave me feedback?
I went back and looked at her profile and the listing, and saw nothing that spoke of any requirements. When I messaged her back she didn't reply, and trying to purchase an item that I could afford at the time I noticed that I was blocked from buying anything of hers.
While I understand that a seller must be cautious, it felt like she would not even consider me as a customer until I met such requirements. And to be blocked, I think, is a rather rude action to take. Especially when looking at her feedback and noticing that she has done business with others who have scores of 5 or lower, even 0 (before she left them one).
She may be kind and wonderful to those that are "established" in the eBay community, but to a newbie I didn't feel that I was very respected as a person, simply because of my feedback. It was a very disheartening experience, to say the least, especially for my first foray into the world of spirit keeping.

Sorry this is not going to make you feel better Kitten and sorry you had such an experience. I had a similar one when i was starting out so i can appreciate how frustrating it feels.

I have been in contact with starr1 lately and have found her to be a wonderful communicator and has a lot of patience for my constant novice questions. She is offering me a discount on all 6 Archangels :angel: she currently has on sale and another custom piece. Rebecca has told me (i did ask first!) that she can channel into Jesus, Our Lady and more.
I hope none of you are offended by this.

I cannot say if they are as described yet as I have not received any of her pieces. I can say however that she answers questions promptly and is one on my favorite sellers list. Her listings are very well presented and I do not know for sure if this is what draws me to them or the pieces themselves.

Merch
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

My experience with this seller couldn't be any better. Not only did she work with me on the price of the listing. she sent it off fast. I got it today and the bonding was almost instant. She was kind and generous and I look forward to working with her again in the future.

sadlotus79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

1.polite
2.good customer service.
3.shipped in timely manner.

as for interactions with the spirit i will wait until i have had him a while before i judge as some spirits don't manifest until they deem fit.

When one tugs at a single thing in nature,he find it attached to the rest of the world.
John Muir

Men soon the faults of others learn
A few their virtues, too, find out;
But is there one—I have a doubt—
Who can his own defects discern?
Sanskrit Proverb

tagore.
Ferocious Harmony
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
Zodiac:

I've been speaking to Rebecca for about a week regarding custom conjurations(haven't even bought anything). She is very nice, prompt with emails, and patient with my many questions. She's is definately a model practitioner. Does anyone have any experiences/advice for custom conjurations they would like to share? :fingercross:

I read these words of my future in the past, and now my lie is true.

There is always a solution, have you the fortitude to seek it.

mako864
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hello,

I purchased a custom conjured Selkie from her about a year ago. Before his vessel arrived he came to me when I was meditating. I thought I was imagining it during the meditation because I had always pictured Selkies as female and that's what I was expecting to recieve, lol. So I was pretty surprised that a male came through for me and it was an accurate description to what I saw when I was meditating! She included a lovely blue parchment print out document that described my new spirit both physically and personality-wise. The vessel she chose is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my Selkie friend. :thumbup: I didn't ask for any specifics on the spirit's personality, gender, ect but this fellow is a fantastic match for me. I'm very happy I went to her for this custom conjure. :D

"Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong." -Dandemis
LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

I just received my first order from this seller. All I have to say is WOW!!! I ordered three spirits, and each spirit came with incense, candle, candy, a full sheet of paper front and back with spirit info; and the spirits themselves. You could tell by the packaging that a lot of special attention was given to each item. The spirits vessels are zinging w/ energy. I am very impressed. Will do the welcoming ceremony tonight and begin bonding. ::bop::

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I've bought 4 items from her: Pumpkin Faery, Winter Holly Faery, Bluebell Faery and a Faery portal. I love the energy in each of them, and her packing is the best I've seen. She seems to really care about not only the customer, but each item she sends.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Seller Review”