My Experiences with Angels

Tips and tricks for connecting with angels.
Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

Astral I think you're missing the point. What I'm saying is that yes there are those that are under their personal protection with SPECIFIC jobs that were assigned to them. These jobs are so important that they NEED to be protected. There are laws that are enacted within the earth that The Lord HIMSELF had planted so that we may live our lives with our own free will. We are the only 3rd denominational planet with these rules.

Edit: I would just like to add that I was personally told by Michael that I am in his charge and that it was his duty to protect me. I know that some won't believe me and that's fine by be but all I will say is look deep within yourself. Meditate with the archangels and ask.
Last edited by Morag Rockwind on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay now this is my own veiw on things, and in no way, means that it is that way!!!! I think it all depends on each person's own life experinces and what they personally believe!!!!

I do know that I have experinced many things where I should have been dead!!!! Yet something always happened to the effect that I was saved!!! I do know that when I was young like Huffette had her friends that were with her, I also had a black dragon, a white pegasus, and a wolf!!!

I experinced a hard of life of some life changing experinces, to the lost of my mother when I was nine, a year later my grandfather was killed in a car reck, then my grandmother and I moved to Flordia, and there experinced things from being thrown off a horse and somehow the horse avoided stepping on me, because of stepping in a hole at a full gallop, almost getting hit by lightening, not once, but three times, going through a very abuisve first marriage, abused by my own father, suriving a very bad car reck, somehow avoided getting shot in the head by my ex, the bullit missed by an inch!!!!!

I could go on and on!!!! My point is, if I did not experinced the things that I did, I would not be the person that I am today!!!!! I remember asking Micheal to make sure that the ex, who had gotten drunk again, to make sure he stayed asleep the whole night so he would not harm the children or me, and he did stay asleep the whole night!!!! I also asked Micheal to also make sure that when things worked to where we could leave to make sure that we would be safe, for the ex and his family tried to kidnap the kids, not once but many times, the ex tried to run me off the road, and he somehow ended up in the ditch!!!!

You see I did asked and Micheal did help and I knew it was him!!!!! However he wanted me to learn how to stand up for myself and be a strong woman!!!!! Also in doing this I did as he said when I was 13, questioned my beliefs, which in turned brought me to this path that I am on now!!!!

All my kids have grown up and are really the best kids that I could have ever asked for, and in turn are raising their own kids without any abuse, that they thought was a normal way of life, when they were little!!!!

I was pushed into meeting my now hubby, who has taught me that not all men are bad!!!!!

So now you may ask, and it is very normal to question and ask, because if we didn't, we wouldn't learn what we need to learn, does this mean that we all have something that we need to learn or do in this lifetime, yes I believe that we do!!!!

Even if a life is cut short, for whatever reason, it is still a learning thing for all concerned!!!! Sure not everything is going to be peachy keen, and when a child dies, or a person is killed for no good reason, it still teaches us to stop and ask why? When we finally understand the why, then we grow on our own path!!!! It could be as simple as a person who did the crime of taking a life, to learn that they have to pay for that life taken!!!! You know you could sit all day and ask why this happened or that happened, but what you should be asking yourself is, what can I learn from this!!!!

AstralD, you make a very good point, and I truly understand how you feel, because I did question all of what you stated, and sometimes I still question the whys, and sometimes I get that everyone has something to learn and do during their life, Huffette I have no doubt has a lot to offer others in the sense of what she herself has experinced!!!! Maybe some of those horrible things happened and then someone does step up and does something about it, even if it may cost their own life in doing so!!!! The others may have been too scared to step in becuase of the fear of losing their own life!!!! You see there is so many reasons why things happen the way they do and yes we will not understand it all the time, so we question it, I believe we should and in doing so we may experince a growth of ourselves!!!! It helps in opening our own minds!!!! However if we are willing to open our minds and heart, and truly wish to experince what the AA's have to offer, then all we have to do is ask.

You see people believe without any doubts, that we humans tend to have, like why do I have to ask for the AA's help, or I don't believe unless I experince for myself!!!! The AA's are so much more then we could ever possible imagine, and the why of why they do what they do, is way above our human understanding, yet if we are humble enough to ask, they will and do help!!!! Oh, and they helping us has nothing to do with what we believe in!!!!

Okay now that I have written a book, I will stop, but I just felt I had to say this and remember, this is just my own thoughts!!!!! Asking questions is a very good thing to do as long as it is done with respect and all of you have done so with respect!!!!! :hug:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:And to me, the analogy fits perfectly. They are not stupid, they know there is suffering. Apparently, they can and will intervene, yet choose not to. Sure maybe we are simple, maybe we can't understand, but they aren't considered a "white" light being in my opinion, if they can sit idly by and watch. Nor would I personally consider them anything angelic at all. They are beings with an agenda... and I wont support that. Whether its too far above my head to understand, or not.
If they intervened on everyone's behalf, we'd have a perfect paradise... or if you entertain theology, we'd all be in the Garden of Eden where there is no suffering ;) I dont' think it's as simple as that. So clearly, there is something else going on and I frankly have no clue... I just know that if I ever need protection, I can call on Michael. I don't think of myself as "under his charge" per se, because I dont' work with him the way Bryan does, but again that's left up to the person in the equation to define the relationship, or lack thereof. It feels like there is some feeling of separation coming from your posts with respect to the archangels and I think that's a sad thing... the whole "Well, if you aren't here for me, I won't bother with you either" attitude.... and that's ok, just wanted to share my observation.
Last edited by Ghostly Decibels on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

To stop an argument from occuring, i think you guys should just wait until Huffette responds. 2cents

The original question was posed from Narayah to Huffette and all though others may have opinions, i think Huffette should just come and say what she thinks on it. 2cents
Ofcourse i have my own opinions as well, but this is Huffettes thread and otherwise, i think you guys might end up hijacking the thread and starting an argument with more and more people coming in. My advice would be to wait 'till huffette comes back because the original question was asked of her and it's her thread. 2cents

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Zodiac:

To stop an argument from occuring, i think you guys should just wait until Huffette responds. 2cents

The original question was posed from Narayah to Huffette and all though others may have opinions, i think Huffette should just come and say what she thinks on it. 2cents
Ofcourse i have my own opinions as well, but this is Huffettes thread and otherwise, i think you guys might end up hijacking the thread and starting an argument with more and more people coming in. My advice would be to wait 'till huffette comes back because the original question was asked of her and it's her thread. 2cents

Edit: Totally sorry about the double post. Just happened somehow. :lol:
Also i currently see this thread going way of it's intended direction and i think it's best to wait to see on huffettes opinion.
We don't want to spoil her thread now do we. ;)
Last edited by Jumbo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

bryan wrote:Astral I think you're missing the point. What I'm saying is that yes there are those that are under their personal protection with SPECIFIC jobs that were assigned to them. These jobs are so important that they NEED to be protected. There are laws that are enacted within the earth that The Lord HIMSELF had planted so that we may live our lives with our own free will. We are the only 3rd denominational planet with these rules.
And I think you are missing my point.
People are equal. I don't care who has a job and who doesn't. I really don't. I said this in chat the other day, but theres a guy here, who stuffed hypodermic needles into hotdogs, and repeatedly fed them to his neighbors dog until the dog had 40-50 needles inside his stomach and had to be put down. He is getting only 2 years in prison. And how many children have been raped, beaten, abused by people they trusted?

People are picked, arbitrarily, and given mystical "jobs" that we mere mortals can not understand and then they're protected? How is that right or fair or good or angelic? It isn't. The world evolving, or becoming better, or whatever, is pointless if everyone must suffer for it except a chosen few.

Now this is going to ruffle some feathers. But like I said. Its my opinion. I am sorry that I am such a simple minded human that I cannot understand your superior motivations. Perhaps someday I shall be enlightened. Today is not that day... tomorrow doesn't look good either. I am entitled to my opinion... and you all are entitled to disagree.
Thats all I'm saying about it.

Morag Rockwind
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't have one yet but willing to learn it.
Zodiac:

ShadowSage wrote:To stop an argument from occuring, i think you guys should just wait until Huffette responds. 2cents

Excellent advice. but I will just add this: If it wasn't for huffett I would have not been aware of being under Michael's protection.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ShadowSage wrote:To stop an argument from occuring, i think you guys should just wait until Huffette responds. 2cents

Edit: Totally sorry about the double post. Just happened somehow. :lol:
Also i currently see this thread going way of it's intended direction and i think it's best to wait to see on huffettes opinion.
We don't want to spoil her thread now do we. ;)
Eh, I don't think it's getting spoiled... what starts off as relating experiences can turn into an interesting tangent on weightier issues :)

SomeGuy
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15

bryan wrote:

Excellent advice. but I will just add this: If it wasn't for huffett I would have not been aware of being under Michael's protection.
I would LOVE to know if I am under an angels protection.

Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

AstralD wrote:People are picked, arbitrarily, and given mystical "jobs" that we mere mortals can not understand and then they're protected? How is that right or fair or good or angelic? It isn't. The world evolving, or becoming better, or whatever, is pointless if everyone must suffer for it except a chosen few.
You're assuming the people who claim to be under angelic protection don't suffer. In fact, from what I've seen of Starfire and Huffette's past posts, and from other stories of people who have had angelic encounters... they seem to happen in the midst of disaster... Also, what makes you think they don't intervene... perhaps they do and the people who benefit just blow off as "coincidence"? You and I are both part of the paranormal community, we suspend disbelief, but the mainstream does not.
I am sorry that I am such a simple minded human that I cannot understand your superior motivations. Perhaps someday I shall be enlightened. Today is not that day... tomorrow doesn't look good either. I am entitled to my opinion... and you all are entitled to disagree.
Thats all I'm saying about it.
Hey, you're entitled to your opinion and your analysis is anything but simple-minded. I think you've misconstrued my point that we're not capable of understanding the abstract composite of the archangels... it's just beyond our comprehension, as is our comprehension of the entire universe around us... Frankly I don't disagree with you like you might think. I totally get what you're saying... I just think this is more melodramatic than it needs to be.

Return to “Connecting With Angels”