Demon Keeping Experiences

Your Opinion on Demon Keeping

Never!
18%
Maybe.
11%
Only under certain conditions.
10%
I've thought about it, but haven't done it.
13%
I have/had a demon, and I had a bad experience.
2%
I have/had a demon, and I had a good experience.
33%
I want to get a demon someday.
14%

Total votes: 293
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

AMAZING. Not one person on this poll has had a bad experience with a demon! REALLY??? Interesting. Darn demons are so clever. Magical indeed.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

AngelDust wrote:AMAZING. Not one person on this poll has had a bad experience with a demon! REALLY??? Interesting. Darn demons are so clever. Magical indeed.
This thread is for the unbiased view of demons, hence why I posted stuff from Zarathustra, well known for his knowledge... but even he issues a big warning about keeping them.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Terror Misu wrote:This thread is for the unbiased view of demons, hence why I posted stuff from Zarathustra, well known for his knowledge... but even he issues a big warning about keeping them.
I'm just reflecting an a certain incident that went on for a month, and several other incidences that aren't being recorded in this poll for whatever reason. If we were to ask this question a few month ago the numbers would be different. :lol:

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:TERROR POSTED ONE OF MY RESPONSES ABOVE & I HAVE TO REITERATE, WHEN YOU SAY "DEMON" WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY MEAN? THE WORD "DEMON" MEANS VIRTUALLY NOTHING TO ME UNLESS I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS A "DEMON".

IN MY YEARS IN THE DARK ARTS I'VE WORKED WITH NUMEROUS CLASSIFICATIONS OF "DEMONS". IF YOU WANT TO GET TECHNICAL THERE IS MORE THAN 1,300 "DEMONS" CLASSIFIED BY THOSE IN THE KNOW. THEY RANGE FROM SLIGHTLY ANNOYING TO CAPABLE OF DEATH. BUT, I'M TALKING ABOUT LIVING DEMONS, WHICH AGAIN BRINGS UP AN IMPORTANT POINT - ARE YOU DISCUSSING DEMON SPIRITS OR LIVING DEMONS?

THERE'S A LOT OF BLOWHARDS OUT THERE WHO CLAIM A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE ON DEMONS & DEMONOLOGY, AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRUST YOURSELF, YOUR HOME AND/OR YOUR FAMILY WITH A "DEMON" THEN YOU BETTER KNOW EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE GETTING YOURSELF INTO. WHAT DOES THE PRACTITIONER YOU ARE WORKING WITH CLASSIFY AS A DEMON?

WHAT DO I MEAN?

DO THEY CLASSIFY IT AS SPIRITUAL OR ASTRAL?
DO THEY CLASSIFY BY RELIGION? IF SO, WHAT RELIGION?
DO THEY CLASSIFY BY CAPABILITY? IF SO, WHAT CAPABILITIES?
DO THEY CLASSIFY BY CULTURAL BEHAVIOR? IF SO, WHAT BEHAVIOR?

WHAT DO THEY MEASURE THE CLASSIFICATION OF "DEMON" AS?
Yeah, this is pretty major.

It's really rather tough to take these views into account without all of the details, and many who keep/evoke demons may not be working with what others are considering when they think of the term "demon". A lot can get confused. I'm wary of these discussions and the info some share for that reason, it's not so cut and dry...

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

IT'S NOT CUT & DRY AT ALL. THERE'S GROUPS IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD CLASSIFY A GARGOYLE AS A "DEMON". HOW DEMONIC ARE WE TALKING? ARE WE TALKING SOMETHING LIKE A BUKAVAC? OR MORE LIKE A CHUPACABRA? WHAT TYPE/RACE/KIND OF DEMON ARE WE DISCUSSING?

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
TheWatcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 15
My magical/paranormal name...: Do i need one ?

ash-mda wrote:IT'S NOT CUT & DRY AT ALL. THERE'S GROUPS IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD CLASSIFY A GARGOYLE AS A "DEMON". HOW DEMONIC ARE WE TALKING? ARE WE TALKING SOMETHING LIKE A BUKAVAC? OR MORE LIKE A CHUPACABRA? WHAT TYPE/RACE/KIND OF DEMON ARE WE DISCUSSING?
unknow =p thats what
many kinds
diferent of those can or might be spoken on the thread and around 8 or so kinds have been spoken on the forum by other members in general.
More or less these are the numbers (some arent so demonic and more like a gargolye others are more like a mix of balaur djinn (dont have a chupacabra but do have a balaur).
Just ask around Ash its a huge mess. =p

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

THAT SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. IT SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE HAS THEIR OWN TYPE OF "DEMON" IN THEIR KEEP. IF THAT'S THE CASE AND YOU ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT DIFFERENT KINDS OF DEMONS THEN THERE IS NO VIABLE MEASUREMENT OF THE LEVEL OF HAPPINESS OR DISCORD THE "DEMONS" CAUSE. YOU REALLY NEED TO COMPARE APPLES TO APPLES WHEN IT COMES TO TALKING ABOUT WHAT AN ENTITY DOES IN A HUMAN'S LIFE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire

lolss i second what Ash just said. My mum and entire family will call a conjured angel a demon based on their beliefs and all what not. oh and when we get as dark as a vampire i bet they will call vamps devils.

sapiiii
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

:ot:
now this remind me of one topic in black arts section i think...that someone said all spirits and entities are "demon".

:applause: :zombie:

Ask no Questions and You will Hear No Lie

The Happiest People Don't Have The Best Of Everything, They Just Make The Best Of Everything

as above, so below
Aurora Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

ash-mda wrote:IT'S NOT CUT & DRY AT ALL. THERE'S GROUPS IN THE WORLD WHO WOULD CLASSIFY A GARGOYLE AS A "DEMON". HOW DEMONIC ARE WE TALKING? ARE WE TALKING SOMETHING LIKE A BUKAVAC? OR MORE LIKE A CHUPACABRA? WHAT TYPE/RACE/KIND OF DEMON ARE WE DISCUSSING?
Well, this question is better posed to the site as a whole.
It really is better suited for its own thread though, than here in my opinion.

I have no interest in working with demons. They are not a field I study. However this thread is something the others on the subject are not, objective and a record of personal experiences with a poll people can answer anonymously.
I merely made it as a place where someone could look to get an idea of what's what without having to dig through 10+ threads and read a lot of unrelated discussion.

There are tons of questions for me still remaining demons... ranks and species... types... if all demons are BA or if some range to DA or even GA perhaps... These aren't things I can answer.

Return to “Black Arts”