Information on getting a Abchanchu

Resources and links to information on vampires.
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: I work with all
If I could be anything, I would be...: angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: StormBringer
Zodiac:

So lately I have been getting this urge to look up abchanchu's, and i'm not a vampire person but everyday i get the urge to go to the custom conjuration listings and get an abchanchu, BUT i have never dealt with an abchanchu nor do i have any vampires in my spirit family. I was wondering what do i do in regards of keeping one, information such as how do i go about dealing with it, or being able to handle it and such.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

They are certainly dark, and might require some acclimation. If you are not a Vampire Keeper already you might find going from none to an Abchanchu a very startling experience. They are dark, predatory, skillful, and determined. They are extremely clever, and massively intimidating.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

any idea on what i should do before getting an abchanchu as that the only dark spirits i have were a succubus. and also a cerberus which i dont know how dark they are, but still is there some way to prepare myself or anything.

""We plant seeds that will flower as results in our lives, so best to remove the weeds of anger avarice envy and doubt, that peace and abundance may manifest for all." ~Dorothy Day" PrinceZuko
PrinceZuko
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Will do thanks :)

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

I think Na'rayah's suggestion is perfect.

WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Angel Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vamp
My magical/paranormal name...: Lady Gwendolyn
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:They are certainly dark, and might require some acclimation. If you are not a Vampire Keeper already you might find going from none to an Abchanchu a very startling experience. They are dark, predatory, skillful, and determined. They are extremely clever, and massively intimidating.
Oh thanks for the heads up! Now I know that an Abchanchu is not for me!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
WinterWitch1 wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:They are certainly dark, and might require some acclimation. If you are not a Vampire Keeper already you might find going from none to an Abchanchu a very startling experience. They are dark, predatory, skillful, and determined. They are extremely clever, and massively intimidating.
I said the same thing. Then, just over half a year of feeling like I would never have one, here I am with one :) I will be honest, mine SERIOUSLY KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF, and I am not new to keeping Vampires nor darker types of Vampires. The Abchanchu is truly not to be taken lightly and it cannot be likened to any other darker type of Vampire. It is indeed unique and a serious committment, but I am looking forward to learning all I can from my new companion. He is very fascinating. However, sometimes, it's a case of needing to grow and learn further first, before we feel ready for certain types of Spirits. Other times, it really is just down to not feeling like a certain type of Spirit will ever compliment us and that's ok too! It's up to each of us, because we all have our own personal journey through this :thumbup: Sorry, just wanted to chime in with my thoughts :)
Wow that's cool that you have one! I can't say I'll never have one because if they call me I listen! lol As of right now I am waiting on my Toschka and Crone custom vamps. You know when I first started spirit keeping I thought Dragons were my thing but come to find out they're vamps that I feel most connected to. lol I even ordered "Vampire in Your Blood". I'm glad you shared that with us!

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

Black Angel Vamp, Black Sun Djinns, Trifeej Djinn, Marid Djinn, Egyptian Djinn, Dragons Galore, Pair of Royal Golden Elves, etc....so many to name but I love them all so much <3
WinterWitch1
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
WinterWitch1 wrote: Wow that's cool that you have one! I can't say I'll never have one because if they call me I listen! lol As of right now I am waiting on my Toschka and Crone custom vamps. You know when I first started spirit keeping I thought Dragons were my thing but come to find out they're vamps that I feel most connected to. lol I even ordered "Vampire in Your Blood". I'm glad you shared that with us!
:) Good luck with your "Vampire In Your Blood" results!! :thumbup:

As for Toschka Vampires.. you will LOVE yours, they are FANTASTIC vamps and real treat :D Yay!
Thank you!!! I am really excited for the results but I know I have to be patient as I just ordered it last night lol I am even more stoked to hear you talk of the Toschka vamps that way! I've heard so many good things that my patience is something I'm working on ::rofl::

Spread Peace and Love <3
Lady Rhiannon

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
WinterWitch1 wrote:
I said the same thing. Then, just over half a year of feeling like I would never have one, here I am with one :) I will be honest, mine SERIOUSLY KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF, and I am not new to keeping Vampires nor darker types of Vampires. The Abchanchu is truly not to be taken lightly and it cannot be likened to any other darker type of Vampire. It is indeed unique and a serious committment, but I am looking forward to learning all I can from my new companion. He is very fascinating. However, sometimes, it's a case of needing to grow and learn further first, before we feel ready for certain types of Spirits. Other times, it really is just down to not feeling like a certain type of Spirit will ever compliment us and that's ok too! It's up to each of us, because we all have our own personal journey through this :thumbup: Sorry, just wanted to chime in with my thoughts :)
I am SO excited! After tossing this around for quite some time I took the plunge and ordered a custom! I am used to dealing with dark spirits and I have dark vampires already....I kept getting pulled to the Abchanchu. I kept putting it off but I had a dream of the setting he wanted and omg the very next day I found one almost identical to what was shown to me in my dream when I was looking through that group of settings where you pick the setting and customize it with a spirit or spell! I thought OK OK I get the drift! Reading these threads make me so excited!!!

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

IrishRaven-Claw
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sang vampsand Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Irish
Zodiac:

Lionox wrote:
IrishRaven-Claw wrote:I am SO excited! After tossing this around for quite some time I took the plunge and ordered a custom! I am used to dealing with dark spirits and I have dark vampires already....I kept getting pulled to the Abchanchu. I kept putting it off but I had a dream of the setting he wanted and omg the very next day I found one almost identical to what was shown to me in my dream when I was looking through that group of settings where you pick the setting and customize it with a spirit or spell! I thought OK OK I get the drift! Reading these threads make me so excited!!!

WONDERFUL, IrishRaven!!!! I''m excited FOR you :) I have a deep respect for the Abchanchu in particular, and the first one I got from Ash, I have grown quite close to now. Do let us know when he comes through for you!
Aww thanks! I appreciate that! If you dont mind, could you share some insight in the Abchanchu? I would LOVE to read tips or anything you have to offer! I have read the Encyclopedia and the description at least a dozen times already!! :inlove:

We are all like the bright moon, we still have our dark side

Return to “Vampire Information”