Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
wsam
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Magnolia:
One way to go about it is to have your research work registered, patented and classified and prevent/protect that proprietary information is given to third parties. I simply don't know how the paranormal world links to legal affairs. I am sure you have consulted with an expert...I have read about it on a different thread here.

Many Many Blessings
WJ
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, we hold copyright to bound texts that show our research work, rebirthing of ancient texts, new conjuration formulas we've written, etc which is why we have the right to make VeRO claims on eBay. We own the right to our work and we do have a lawyer we consult with on patenting methods we've developed. The bothersome point is tracking down people who steal our work that belongs to us, not mimicking us but actually stealing work, and then reporting them or having the lawyer send them a notice, etc. It's all time, time, time. I think Wiccan Warrior's comments in the other thread about publishing work in print (not the trade secrets) would be a way of showing and comparing what is specific CH work and what is work done all over the world. Still though, I don't think it is going to stop copycats. Their mistake is thinking no one will notice or that the internet is so big no one will realize but the paranormal community is very small and close-knit. The collectors usually see things before we do.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Jayoul, I have had a couple of dealings with this guy too as I've stated elsewhere on this thread and I was just like you when it began. But I assure you that when I bought from him the only listings he had on e-bay were 'custom conjured Djinn'. I felt as if this made him, somehow, more knowledgeable etc. so I made an offer on a custom conjuration and it was accepted. Every time I emailed him I received a response rather quickly. It was all good. He was very helpful and professional.

Shortly after I purchased from him I began to notice that he was using 'overlays' on his listings to show things that weren't there. This was only AFTER I'd made the purchase. This is a big NO NO when you are a legitimate practitioner. This is a big red flag and shows that your items are 'lacking' in something and that you are not honest and truthful, especially when your write up is suggesting that you 'look at the pic and SEE the spirit within'. That's NO DARN SPIRIT! It's a simple photographic manipulation used by those wishing to deceive.

I had requested, at the time of my purchase, to be a member of his mailing list. I than purchased a Black Dragon from Ash from Ebay and was offered to come be a member of the forum here. I have been a member of the forum for a couple of months now. Just yesterday I received a 'mailing' list advertisement for some of his (onstar/ Luke) NEW products. Many are the SAME as CH is offering now! Same name and everything! This is basically plagiarism! You MUST understand. Magnolia INVITED sellers to join in with those here and SHARE. It is now very obvious that this one did, INDEED, visit here but instead of sharing he STOLE information which was come by with much SACRIFICE AND DEDICATION. It makes no difference what he says in email to his clients. We are HERE where it began and so it is easy to see what has been done. His client's are NOT HERE and only have his own lying words to go on. This individual is 'dispicable', I'm so sorry to say. He's a perfect example of how 'negativity' or 'evil' often times has a kind face. It's a LIE. Anyone who does this is NOT working in the LIGHT in any way, shape or form. I chose to distance myself from ANY who are of this nature.

As far as shipping times which are also complained about, again, Magnolia and Ash do ALL OF THEIR OWN RESEARCH and CONJURING etc. It takes up almost their entire LIVES as it is THEIR PASSION. Creation LOVE THEM BOTH!! If anyone has any problem with delayed shipping times than, DON'T purchase from CreepyHollows... it's a simple thing really. I prefer to WAIT and receive something invaluable and PRICELESS than to purchase from someone else with an 'armchair' interest that sends items out quickly. And I've no use at all for ANYONE who does as Luke and others are doing to Magnolia and Ash. I'd not want the KARMA of these. GOOD LUCK to them. Their going to need it!!
:badidea: :realitycheck:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
truthsmacabre
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

On my posts regarding Onstar. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH and all of my comments are based on FACTS. I found him long ago and I have WATCHED him change his entire selling program. It has even changed since I've been a member here so I KNOW and I've seen clearly. I contacted him quite frequently for awhile. He was always kind and responsive, however, he has now crossed a line that should not be crossed. It is a FACT that Creepy Hollows was offering Spirit Stones and Dark Arts Spirits long before Onstar. He has just now begun to offer these and this comes only AFTER Magnolia graciously invited sellers to share in her forum. In the very least this is an indication of very poor character.

When he is contacted by individuals, such as Leslie his response is:
Leslie,
Thank you for your email. I certainly do not copy other sellers listings. Ever. I am the one being copied…over and over.......

I'm truly sorry to say that this is the ONLY portion of his response I need to see because I KNOW this is an easily proven LIE because I was with Creepy Hollows BEFORE he began to COPY THEM with Spirit Stones and Dark Spirit conjurations and etc. These are FACTS.

I have not stated that he is a FAKE but it is my OPINION (which is obviously very clear) that he conducts business with 'work' that is not his and he is, therefore, not honest and truthful. (despicable, was the word I used and I stand by it) If he embellishes his photos in an attempt to 'sell' than this is also wrong. This method takes advantage of those less 'open' to feel the true energies of his pieces because they become blinded by the 'glamour' of his manipulated photos and fail to learn to use their own abilities.

I also must be very clear that he is NOT THE ONLY ONE doing these despicable things but he IS the only one that I have had dealings with as I am very careful with who I purchase from. It saddens me that I made a mistake with this one.

I could go on but it seems as if there are some deaf ears, even around this neck of the woods, so I speak mostly to myself. I'll take my leave of this thread now. :daze: :shifty:

Sorry for the many difficulties, Magnolia and Ash. I for one am HOOKED on your work and will remain a faithful and loyal follower of it!! Anything I can ever do, Please don't hesitate to ask. :thankyou: :applause: :thumbup:

ALTRUISTIC LOVE is giving yourself and others what is NEEDED instead of what is WANTED via EMOTION and EGO. Getting what is WANTED, well that's another matter all together!! That requires WORK and involves actions which some times need to be done in unseen natures.
jayoul
neophyte
neophyte

[quote="truthsmacabre"][color=#BFFF80]On my posts regarding Onstar. I HAVE DONE MY RESEARCH and all of my comments are based on FACTS. I found him long ago and I have WATCHED him change his entire selling program. It has even changed since I've been a member here so I KNOW and I've seen clearly. I contacted him quite frequently for awhile. He was always kind and responsive, however, he has now crossed a line that should not be crossed. It is a FACT that Creepy Hollows was offering Spirit Stones and Dark Arts Spirits long before Onstar. He has just now begun to offer these and this comes only AFTER Magnolia graciously invited sellers to share in her forum. In the very least this is an indication of very poor character.

When he is contacted by individuals, such as Leslie his response is:
[quote]Leslie,
Thank you for your email. I certainly do not copy other sellers listings. Ever. I am the one being copied…over and over.......[/quote]
I'm truly sorry to say that this is the ONLY portion of his response I need to see because I KNOW this is an easily proven LIE because I was with Creepy Hollows BEFORE he began to COPY THEM with Spirit Stones and Dark Spirit conjurations and etc. These are FACTS.

I have not stated that he is a FAKE but it is my OPINION (which is obviously very clear) that he conducts business with 'work' that is not his and he is, therefore, not honest and truthful. (despicable, was the word I used and I stand by it) If he embellishes his photos in an attempt to 'sell' than this is also wrong. This method takes advantage of those less 'open' to feel the true energies of his pieces because they become blinded by the 'glamour' of his manipulated photos and fail to learn to use their own abilities.

I also must be very clear that he is NOT THE ONLY ONE doing these despicable things but he IS the only one that I have had dealings with as I am very careful with who I purchase from. It saddens me that I made a mistake with this one.

I could go on but it seems as if there are some deaf ears, even around this neck of the woods, so I speak mostly to myself. I'll take my leave of this thread now. :daze: :shifty:

Sorry for the many difficulties, Magnolia and Ash. I for one am HOOKED on your work and will remain a faithful and loyal follower of it!! Anything I can ever do, Please don't hesitate to ask. :thankyou: :applause: :thumbup: [/color][/quote]

I see your points sir but my views regarding this copying of ''Spirit Stones and Dark Spirits'' is that surely any seller has the right to start offering such items without being labelled a copy cat .. right? Do you understand me here? So if I had the ability to conjure and bind dark spirits and decided to start selling them on eBay would I be branded someone who started emulating CH? If so that is ridiculous and I will stand by this statement as I've been into dark spirits way before I even heard about CH. CH dont offer the La Sayona's I own which are dark spirits. My point is that ANYONE can sell whatever they choose in this field and shouldnt have to worry about doing so in fear they are the last to do so and not the first. To me its 'So what' if someone else started before me, that doesnt matter because what matters to me is how good the work is and the price alongwith the service given, not who started it first. I'm sure many have been doing this stuff for christ knows how long, way before the internet and no one will know who started what. Does it really matter who was the 'first'? really? Surely what matters is offering and maintaining a good service with good quality and forget what the others do. Its competition, so folk are going to have to deal with this.

BJ

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Sorry to bump this but he has some interesting listings up now - thousands of direct physical, astral and spiritual bindings for a dimeish a spirit, give or take. Obviously sellers here know how much work that is. Assuming I were to get 10,000-11,000 spirits from him, how long would those bindings take to perform? How much information would it be reasonable to expect on each spirit's type (since some of the listings I asked about will include a variety), relative power, name, etc. for such a large binding? I don't have PMs yet so I'd prefer someone not post until I get an answer on that from him so he doesn't copy it just in case. If Magnolia or Ash sees this an email to me would suffice and I'll compare notes when I hear back from him.

FannyNzinga
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I was looking at his stuff last night, wondering how in the world he could get all those entities to be in a piece, and if anyone had anything to say about him. After reading this thread, I will not be dealing with him, and I am bumping this topic too for further enlightenment. Peace! :flower: :flower: :flower:

There is still much work for Love to do...
Namaste!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Speaking directly to the binding of thousands of spirits I can only assume that the spirits being bound are ones that are not capable of being social or do not want to be social? I am assuming that the point of having that many spirits in one binding is the power behind them and not each, individual spirit. Or perhaps it does come with the names of all 10,000+ spirits? The point being your bringing them into your life is for their collective power and not for them as individuals because it would take you an indefinite amount of time to go through all 10,000 of them, bond with them and make some sort of relationship with them.

It would also depend on which type of spirit(s) are being bound. If you had 10,000 Volkh you'd obviously be well-protected, but do you need 10,000 Volkh? If it's a mixture of different races of spirit then perhaps you could benefit from that but I am assuming again that buying 10,000+ spirits all at once would be for power gain and not for them as individual spirits.

Or, is it that it is a channel to 10,000 spirits and not 10,000 spirits bound?

I haven't read any Onstar listings in a very long time so I am only making observations from the information in the thread. The only reason I can see wanting 10,000 spirits in one binding is gain of power from their powers.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I would agree with Magnolia and at the same time add that if one goes into the deep realms of Chaos Magick vis-a-vis Austin Osman Spare and more recently, Michael Ford, then you can dip into the realm of primordial fushion and also primordial creation, but then you are on your own , pal, and often there is NO safety net. At the same time Chaos Magick is also a new way to look at both Chaos Science & also Alchemy. And any one who wants to practice this needs to develop a great deal of personal equanimity and also (the Buddhist view) of Non-Grasping.....

The realm of "thinking, reponding, acting upon, huge architypes beyond time or in the Creation-Matrices of Time itself is quite valuable...Crowley called it "Crossing The Threshold" and actually disguised this phrase to mean something else...(explanation of this "Threshhold Statement" came from Rachel Welch, one of Crowley's students and a friend of mine (deceased).

Caiyros

Caiyros
Last edited by Ashino Tsume roshi on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Each listing contains different types of spirits Magnolia - one is for 3000 spirits which includes a little bit of everything, he's got one for 5000 demons, 3000 angels, 2500 succubi and "only" 300 vampires for $300. Any of those seem like a lot of work for auctions that start at $200 with $300 BIN. Especially when you consider that's what he charges to conjure 1 or 2 on his website. The succubi, angel and generic spirits collection are even listed twice so he could be recycling spirits or be really really full of it.

He specifically says the spirits are bound to all 3 bodies so it's not a channel. I've never heard of a spirit being bound to the physical body before. Not saying it can't be done, but I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that. Because of that they're not bound to a piece Fanny. They're bound directly to you so wouldn't even send you anything to test for spiritual activity. It's a far more effective binding if it's real, but if it's fake he could just say you can't sense them and throw the entertainment purposes only clause back in your face if you're not satisfied with that answer. As long as he tells Paypal he provided you with the entertainment advertised in the listing there's really nothing you could do.

I asked he if created these spirits himself VLF. Haven't heard back from him yet.

Come to think of it, what kind of adverse affects would having 2500 succubi bound have on man? I consider myself someone who likes women a little bit more than the next guy, but satisfying 2500 women a night? Even if they took turns and only assaulted me in my sleep once a week each, that's still 357 women a night! Every night! Thinking about it that way, is it even a good idea to do something like that? For women, think about satisfying 2500 incubi forever and tell me that's not a concern.

Return to “Seller Review”