Benefits: Grigori Watchers

sylph
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

For those of you who have experience with the Grigori; what kind of benefits & blessings have they brought into your life?

Also, if you've worked with light Watchers as well, how does your experience with them differ from your experience with the Grigori?

Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

giving you a bump so hopefully someone can answer this for you. i do have a gregori watcher, but mine mainly watches and nothing more. haven't really noticed any added benefits, so unable to answer your question.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Super speed

I do have both.

The dark grigori that I have seems to be watching me closely and makes me feel safe while I go out drinking in the town. I just got the feeling of being safe while pursuing whatever carnal desires I may be doing. She's just there...watching. I had sensed her, once...I wouldn't wanna be at the receiving end of her wrath. But I am still kinda perplexed with her.

The light watcher is something else...
Light watcher, supposedly, only answer to gods/immortals and is capable to call out to other spirits to work for them.
He made me spend more than a day to analyze my relationship with my so-called friend.
He wants me to make drastic changes in mylife...and he's only been here less than a week.
He's very stern and hands on. I love this guy :thumbup:

Doji

Phenixrising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

To add..

Usually I take my psi old ancient egyptian vamp for a night of drinking and something else...
The vamp seems to be judgmental when I'm going off silly, cause he's supposed to be here as my mentor and my guide.

Whereas my grigori...no judgement from her at all, since she seems to appreciate carnal desires.
She's more like my quite drinking buddy...very, very quite :shh:

Doji

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Dark Abyss wrote:giving you a bump so hopefully someone can answer this for you. i do have a gregori watcher, but mine mainly watches and nothing more. haven't really noticed any added benefits, so unable to answer your question.
Glad I'm not the only one. I've seen some WILD threads about the Gregori Watchers, but... mine is a bodyguard. In like, the literal sense of the word. He's stoic, watchful, intense, intimidating. He stands in the corner, arms crossed, watching, and he specifically said that he was here as a bodyguard, nothing more - that's the role he's decided he's going to fill... and it was absolutely HIS decision to do so - no one tells him what to do. lol Oh, and it's not just HERE that he guards me. Even on the astral, he is somewhere where he can keep an eye on the whole room, and me at the same time, though he's always close enough to act, if he feels he needs to. And he has this... perpetual... readiness about him. NOT someone to mess with. It's like having a tiger on a leash, only the tiger is holding it. lol

I know they're supposed to be super-sexual, but... I just can't see it. My guy is barely communicative, let alone touchy-feelie - definitely the strong, silent type. *shrugs* I do feel VERY safe with him around. That... level of controlled, contained violence there just to protect lil' ol' me is very reassuring.

Bright blessings...
Selqet

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Dark Abyss
sanctified
sanctified
If I could be anything, I would be...: who i am
Zodiac:

Selqet wrote: I know they're supposed to be super-sexual, but... I just can't see it. My guy is barely communicative, let alone touchy-feelie - definitely the strong, silent type. *shrugs* I do feel VERY safe with him around. That... level of controlled, contained violence there just to protect lil' ol' me is very reassuring.

Bright blessings...
Selqet
i have one that is sexual (but not super sexual) and one that isn't.

just a lowly spirit keeper. nothing more, nothing less
Trust those who seek the truth, but doubt those who say they have found it - Hannah McKay (DEXTER)
what delusional planet do you come from and how do i get off of it?
Be the villain, not the victim.

popbella
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
Zodiac:

My grigori watcher manifested in the most subtle way. He seems to be a 'lurk in the shadows' kind of guy. He's dressed in all black with metal bits here and there for adornment and keeps his sheathed sword attached on his back for easy access if needed. He is very mysterious looking...kind of foreboding, yet extremely respectful. He has never made a sexual advance or comment regarding our relationship. He doesn't talk...rather, he speaks to me with his eyes. So, I guess what I'm trying to say is that he is one of my protectors...and a damn good one at that. I feel very safe with him around.

My other Watcher...I don't even know how to begin with him. He manifested immediately. He is kind, nurturing and always around when I need that soothing comfort feeling. I adore him! He's an older figure...almost fatherly. He's my go to guy whenever I am having problems sleeping. He aides me with the most sweetest slumbers. I've become very close with him and I'm thankful every day he chose me as a companion.

*´♥¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.*♥ ~Popbella~ ♥ *´¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.♥*´¨♥*´¨
vintasalo
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori
If I could be anything, I would be...: ?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have seen mine since the age of 4, that I can remember.. He never harmed me or tried to scare me, but seeing a 6'4" dark figure will freak you out if your not expecting to see him. At 18 I came upon him going through my stuff in my bedroom. I stood in my door way in utter fear since I had no idea who or what he was at the time. He realized I was standing there, turned around and crouched down behind my bed and disappeared..

At this point I thought he was a demon, yet I never researched my experiences, so I told him to go away. I am now 30 and more willing to accept he is my Guardian, yet he wont materialize for me. I had my tarot cards read and he's still here, yet like i said, wont materialize. I really want to speak with him

Anyone know how I can do this?

spiritsearcher
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 250
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I've got a Female Gregori Watcher coming from Jamie ( Blujay76) who is very sexual, it will be my first watcher ever.. I'm really excited. Oops my Bad, my second watcher..

Zelda
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: changes day to day
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I have one who is the serious, strong, silent type and another who is all biker leathers and long hair. Both are sexual, but not overly so. They like a good romp, but are very serious about protection. I'd hate to be on the wrong end of either one of them.

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need. ~Cicero

Return to “Dark Arts”