Djinn Orbs? Please Share Your Djinn Manifestations!

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
nethereal
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Just a few days ago, I had some photos taken and there are some colored spots and white circles in the photos. Here are some of them:

Blue/green spot by hair (near face area):

Rimmed circle in front of hair (near chest area):

Faint circle in front of hair (near shoulder area):

The only entity I have so far is my Marid Djinn from Creepy Hollows. Could this be my djinn or are these just camera light reflections?

Anyone have similar experiences they can share?

I'm a little freaked out! Any advice would truly be appreciated!

xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello.

Don't be scared ^^ You djinn is just trying to say hello to you.

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... marid.html

If you scroll it down to where it says Manifestation, you will see they can appear to you as orbs as well.

My Marid djinn never appeared to me like that, but my egyptian djinn appeared to me as smoke, and it looks like when her mood (?) changes, the colour of the stone on her ring changes LOL!!

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

My Marid Djinn makes the stones in his vessel cahnge colour too when hes around they turn much darker. He also likes to make lights flicker a lot :D He strokes my Boyfriends head too :crazy: My Efrit appeard in a dream at first and made love to me then appeared in a cloud formation! My Djann Djinn seduced when I was fully awake! :inlove:

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

At first I thought I saw a face in the picture but then I realised that was just the forum background.
If you look at the first picture, the hair matches perfectly with the face in the forum background! Spooky! :scared:
You might have to adjust the width of your browser to see this effect better.

nethereal
new here
new here

xXxClairexXx wrote:Hello.

Don't be scared ^^ You djinn is just trying to say hello to you.

http://encyclopedia.creepyhollows.com/a ... marid.html

If you scroll it down to where it says Manifestation, you will see they can appear to you as orbs as well.

My Marid djinn never appeared to me like that, but my egyptian djinn appeared to me as smoke, and it looks like when her mood (?) changes, the colour of the stone on her ring changes LOL!!
Hi Claire! Thanks for letting me know! :thankyou: I feel better knowing that he's just trying to say, "Hi."

That's so cool that your djinn appears as smoke! :clap: What kind of smoke? What color is it? And does it smell like anything?

I was looking online for similar "orbs" (circles? spots?) as the ones that appear in my photos, and after just looking at some other stuff, I chanced upon this eBay auction that has multiple photos of these kinds of orbs/circles/spots:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Soul-Mate-Great-Lov ... 240%3A1318

I guess I'm not alone here! Except, I don't see these orbs/circles/spots unless they are captured in photographs.

Off-topic: The inside of their house looks awesome! :inlove: Locket seems nice too!

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

not sure if my djinn have appeared as orbs as much as smoke or full manifestations. one of my elder djinn (he's extremely shy and quiet) does turn the color of this vessel when he's present and active. my ifrit does the 7' plus with wingspan thing and paces, especially when he's agitated but he also gives the best backrubs ever! i have a few new ones who i've begun bonding with so they haven't really appeared yet with the exception of my two egyptian deity djinn who after invoking them i saw each one for a brief second in their god/goddess form.

each djinn has it's own way of appearing and each keeper will see their djinn in different ways due to their sensitivity or feeling. it sounds to me like you have a great start there, good for you! merry yule! arsine

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
djinnkeeper
neophyte
neophyte

Arsine :D Which Evokation did you use?? xx Does your Efrit speak to you? :hug:

Im a Girl :0)

Be careful what you wish for! You just might get it!
xXxClairexXx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faeries
If I could be anything, I would be...: A house cat
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Claire
Zodiac:

Hello again

Well, I said I don't see my Marid as an orb before, but I might just mistaken by her with an other spirits, because I have tons of them LOL!!

And, my Egyptian Djinn doesn't smell like anything. It looks like the smoke you get when you blow candles out.

Live as you die tomorrow.
Dream as you live forever.

Collecting since June 2007

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

lisa - it was an evocation the sellers provided with the two djinn they sent to me (ordered one and was sent two just because it was felt that the second could help offer me more protection). a very simple name actually which the djinn would awake to and each djinn had it's own "name". thanks for asking. my new djinn sras from ch are also starting to come around although they've had no official invocation with them, i've used the welcoming invocation which magnolia provided to us earlier this year which, i think, is in the ch encyclopedia.

as for my ifrit, he has even spoken to windy from the forum as he has been visiting her for almost 7 months now - she really cracks him up he says. i guess it's just easier for me to hear my spirits speak because being disabled i am so bored that i tend to try to hear the small sounds around that nobody else cares to listen for. just one of those things i do to keep from going bonkers being practically homebound. ;)

hope everyone has a merry yule, happy hannukah, happy kwanzaa or merriest of christmases this year (my home is still undecorated :( but i've got a yule log at least). take care everyone, happy holidays! arsine :grouphug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
nethereal
new here
new here

I just had some other photos taken of me yesterday with some friends and saw the faint orbs on the photos. I felt o.k. when I saw the orbs (not scared), but then, when I went home and was alone, I took a photo of myself and this time, the orb was super bright. I think MAYBE I see a face...I don't know, but now I am scared again!

Is it really true he is just saying "Hi"? Can this be a bad omen/sign? How do I know he is a good/benevolent entity that won't harm me?

Please help...

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”