ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

saying it obviously doesn't work cause i wish many things daily and it kind of loses it 'spark' i wrote it down once but burnt it on the candle is that what you're suppose to do for written wishes? :ohcrap:

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Wish from the heart with your purest intention. You have to truly want what you wish for with utter sincerity.

Your wish may come true, just not in the form you expect it to. Not every single little wish you make will always be fulfilled; this isn't like Aladdin.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

How do i add names to my wish? like if i want such and such's things.. how do i add their name without the spirit getting confused off who i mean..

virgorose
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Patience is key, you really cannot expect wishes to be granted at the Click of your fingers, also I think by constantly wishing for different things is giving too many tasks at once, your djinn can handle it ,but is focusing their energy in all different directions....... instead of focusing in one area. try tasking him/her to just one wish, start small and progress from there xxx

Alycat79
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

Ok . . . for one thing, many daily wishes will get you nowhere. Djinn can only do so much, and if you're throwing a bunch of different wishes around, then the djinn have no idea which one to work on, or which is the most important. How you word it is up to you, it has to come from your heart. And also figure a way to differentiate a serious wish from a random wish like "I wish traffic were better" or "I wish I could find a parking spot" compared to "I wish to do well on this job interview and be offered the position". Which one is more important in the long run?

Once you figure out what you want your main wish to be (and I use singular, because if there's only one wish for a djinn to work on then they can do a better job because they can put their full concentration on it), then find a way to make sure that your djinn know that it's the one you want the most focus on. I have a "wishing journal" where I write down what my wish is, the date I made it, and who I wish to. I also make the "formal" wish (usually by invoking my djinn and then respectfully dismissing them by saying "thank you, you may go or stay if you want to hang out") after I've written out the wish to my preference. The wishes in my journal are the ones that I want my djinn to concentrate on, and to completely ignore any random "I wish this day would end" or "I wish my internet would work again" side wishes that I make throughout the day.

And then . . . I forget about it. I stop (or I try to stop, depending on the wish) thinking about it, concentrating on it, etc. The less I think about it, the more freedom my djinn has to work on my wish without me constantly going behind them and nagging with "is it done yet? is it done yet? why isn't it done yet?" which, being out in the work force, is the worst kind of micromanaging because I had a supervisor who used to do that to me and it totally messed up my work production. Not to mention the quality of my work went down, as well. So what I do after a few months I'll grab my wish journal and just read through the wishes I have made, and I'm always surprised at how many have come true, are in the process of coming true, or are still being worked on.

If I wish for money and I buy a scratch off and don't win, I don't immediately yell "why didn't I win xyz?!" at my djinn though my disappointment will make me wonder for a little bit. But I shrug and continue on without a major bruhaha because I figure they might be working in a different aspect of money instead of instant gratification.

I have wishes that they've been working on for three years now. I'm still being patient, trusting that they're working for me, but I'm also doing my part in putting myself out there and working to open up my own avenues where they can help even more. It's a two way street, which was the hardest lesson I had to learn. *shrug*

Just some thoughts.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Final stanza of the poem Invictus by William Earnest Henley

You have no power over me. - Sarah Williams from Labyrinth

The truly powerful never feel the need to brag about it. - Me

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

You don't understand what i'm saying i don't delibrately make a bunch of wishes daily. i can't help it, anyway if i say the wish vocally it won't have much effect cause my mind is a blur full of wishes anyway how else can you put your wish across?

ut0pia
neophyte
neophyte

Ok.. well i think i made my first valid wish.. cause i feel a sense of 'highness' or accomplishment.. and after i made the wish, i used my pendulum asking if it came true it said 'no' i asked will it it said 'yes'.. also.. i was looking at a ifrit djinn ring and this was around the same time that this odd feeling started to come to me.. could this ifrit be calling for me or something? or a unbound spirit?

Aternity of Darkness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Art Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mix of All DA
My magical/paranormal name...: Dark Shadow

ut0pia wrote:You don't understand what i'm saying i don't delibrately make a bunch of wishes daily. i can't help it, anyway if i say the wish vocally it won't have much effect cause my mind is a blur full of wishes anyway how else can you put your wish across?
Put your wish in writing, then cast a spell or have someone do it for you, just an idea...

“It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders.”

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:saying it obviously doesn't work cause i wish many things daily and it kind of loses it 'spark' i wrote it down once but burnt it on the candle is that what you're suppose to do for written wishes? :ohcrap:

Make sure what you are wishing for is the main underlying thing. For example, is your wish to have more money? Or is it to have $3,000 for downpayment on a car? Be precise and with good intent. In my experience it has made no difference whether I wrote down a wish and burned the paper (mostly used for ridding) or telepathically (via mind, my preferred method) to my Djinn or other spirits. Also make sure you are tasking the proper spirit. If you multi-task them, don't expect a fast turnaround and be sure to provide an idea of what is taking priority. I've had times when something urgent came up and I called ALL spirits in to work it and drop everything else....wish granted? Yes!

When you know exactly what it is you want...cover the who, what, where, why, when, and/or how. Whatever is applicable. Time (when) is important because if you don't give a reasonable time frame you could wait around forever...what is time to spirits? For example: I wish to earn an extra $3,000 in my paycheck for a downpayment on a car by the end of August this year. Another example: I wish to win $3,000 in the lottery for a downpayment on a car by the end of August this year. If you need to call in all avenues: I wish for $3,000 to come to me in cash by any means, with harm come to none, for downpayment on a car by the end of August this year. Then...take some action!! Try to get some opportunities to work extra hours...actually go out and buy that lotto ticket...and regarding the last, look for opportunities everywhere (even if it means having a garage sale)!! These are just some fast ideas/examples and I take more time to think things through for better wording....

It is key to understand that sometimes wishes appear to go unanswered because they make take time, may not have been worded well enough, may not have represented what we truly desire, and (in my belief) are subject to a higher (or other) powers. And don't forget...you can't be all talk and no action!! Hope this helps some... :rainbow:

Scordra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 601
Spelled Number: 77
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Scordra
Zodiac:

ut0pia wrote:You don't understand what i'm saying i don't delibrately make a bunch of wishes daily. i can't help it, anyway if i say the wish vocally it won't have much effect cause my mind is a blur full of wishes anyway how else can you put your wish across?
I would say then work first on clearing your mind and focusing your intent. That will add much power and punch so to speak to your wishes, written or not. I don't do a lot of written wish work but the only other thing I could suggest is creating art. Cut out pictures, draw, or whatever you can do to visually represent the outcome of your wish! Like if it's a car...cut out the car you want, put yourself behind the wheel, put your license plate number on it, etc. Then place it somewhere you'll see it often. You could also use it to help focus and visualize your wish/want. But again, take action to make your wish a possibility!! :rainbow:

Return to “Spirit Keeping”