Someone Please tell me if this is a Manifestation?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

Hey guys! First off, happy new years to all of you!

I finally got my first watcher. I know they're not supposed to be for beginners, but some part of me just had to buy it. And in the picture, the ring looked pretty alright. But when I got it, it was beautiful! I've been wearing it pretty much everyday.

When I first got it, about a few days ago, I would feel warm sensations and such. But I didn't know if I'm thinking this up in my head or whether it was my watcher. So I started to look up invocations on CH forums, and tried the one using different names of God. Well, that was indeed an experience. There were noises all over my room. I don't know if it's from outside, and could have been a coincidence. But I asked my watcher if it was him to please stop, as I am not ready for such a big step, and the noises were scaring me. Well, it stopped.

Then I asked my watcher to give me a sign if it was him, preferably to appear in my dream. I had asked him to help me out with my ex. That night I had a pretty vivid dream of my working out things with my ex. I don't know if it's my mind playing tricks on me, or if the watcher is making it known to me that he's here.

Now at times, I feel like the ring is vibrating. Is this normal? Is it normal for a spirit to manifest itself this quickly? My elf, is still not manifesting herself. But the watcher seems quite different.

I also feel like he's kind of guiding me through every day things. Am I thinking too much into this?

Please help a novice out!

Close but no Godiva -- Anuh
wsam
active contributor
active contributor

Random:

You are very lucky...It is him manifesting. i see him as a sort of an extremist when it comes to manifesting his rollercoaster emotions into the physical plane. So be prepared for a lot more...The best thing is: he adores you... :applause: Well chosen. :thumbup:

Many Many Blessings
WJ
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

wsam wrote:Random:

You are very lucky...It is him manifesting. i see him as a sort of an extremist when it comes to manifesting his rollercoaster emotions into the physical plane. So be prepared for a lot more...The best thing is: he adores you... :applause: Well chosen. :thumbup:

Oh my! :) lol It seems that whether it be in the real world or in the spiritual world, I seem to attract very extreme men. :lol: But I do admit, looking at his vessel, makes me strangely happy. And it's like a new feeling of hope or something is starting to manifest itself into my life. My elf seems to like the company, as she's starting to become active too.

Thanks a bunch! :)

And I would highly recommend the Djinn invocation found on CH forums. I believe it worked for me. :)

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

I think you're lucky indeed. My own watcher seems more aloof, but I maybe haven't given him the proper attention yet :oops:.

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:I think you're lucky indeed. My own watcher seems more aloof, but I maybe haven't given him the proper attention yet :oops:.
Have you tried the invocation? It's in the genie section. It actually worked better than my seller's invocation. Also, try keeping your watcher close by and just keep talking to him. They seem to like that a lot.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

I have yet to read the invocation my seller sent with my watcher.
That being said, he has already manifested in several different ways.
Today I was practicing with a pendulum and I asked him with his vessel in my hand if he was indeed my watcher. The pendulum spelled out "GRIGORI" LOL... so he is my GRIGORI watcher.
This is the first of all my spirits to manifest so quickly!
I think also, the watchers are a entity that is so ready and willing to help their keeper, they seem to manifest when they sense their keeper needs protection or help, I think they are strongly tied to our emotions. At least that is my experience.
I think the fact that I also offer him alot of intimate truths and confessions deepen out bond.

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Phoenix, did you get the watcher from CH ?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Watchers are wonderful spirits -- my watcher is my favorite spirit. He's very caring and usually runs to my aid within seconds. I got mine from cpak_ghost.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Vortex wrote:Phoenix, did you get the watcher from CH ?
No, I received him from the Mystical Merchant. I have a few spirits from her and I've never been dissapointed, but he has just been way quicker to bond!
I have ordered for the first time from CH and I can't wait! I have already dreamed of my Phoenix!

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
randomfactsqueen
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

phoenixguide496580 wrote:
Vortex wrote:Phoenix, did you get the watcher from CH ?
No, I received him from the Mystical Merchant. I have a few spirits from her and I've never been dissapointed, but he has just been way quicker to bond!
I have ordered for the first time from CH and I can't wait! I have already dreamed of my Phoenix!
I have an elf from the mystical_merchant, and she seems to not really want to bond. So I'm trying to give my watcher the 30 days and then get back to her.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”