ILMU KHODAM's contact

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
Enlightened wrote:So Samsara, I had to bump this thread after searching it on the search box.
Now we are in 2014 , how do you find your Ilm e khodam ? =) Share some stories with me.

Ilm e Khodam is a persian word that means ''Knowledge of thyself '' .
That first Khodam was from Lisa. It came at a confusing time because I was in the process of returning a djinn from another seller. It actually did not arrive until a day or two after the interaction. However, I have had spirits who arrived the same night I finish paying for them. Anyways, because I was new, I returned both the Khodam and the Djinn. One because it wasn't enough. The other because he was too much.

Then as fate would have it, a Muslim member introduced me to a Muslim ilmu khodam conjurer Brother Rahman. I made the mistake of asking for a love Khodam. The spirit was fine but there was definitely a clash for me, because there was a clash in values. The purpose of the Khodam was to attract many potentials, but then you couldn't test drive all of them because of religious principles. Also, I didn't like anyone I attracted. It was confusing because the Khodam was attracted to me. And at the time I wasn't interested in spirit relationships.

So I had to return it. If you get a Khodam, I recommend it be for spiritual growth rather than material or relationship gains. Because those are the area that have always been conflicting in religion. Of course there are non religious Khodams that may be more compatible with the average person.
That was an interesting reply samsara ! :) Yup , i agree to get a khodam for spiritual growth would be better. I dont think I will order a khodam anytime in the near future ,I am not ready for it. ''Its too much'' energy like you said .

Zylpha
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elf & Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zylpha
Zodiac:

can anyone tell me what kind of spirit is ilmu khodam?
in my native language ilmu mean skill , khodam mean spirit , which usually we call ilmu khodam as the skill either for conjuring, give task to khodam, or connecting to khodam.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Zylpha wrote:can anyone tell me what kind of spirit is ilmu khodam?
in my native language ilmu mean skill , khodam mean spirit , which usually we call ilmu khodam as the skill either for conjuring, give task to khodam, or connecting to khodam.
It's like a spirit familiar. The help with your magical work or spiritual quest.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

is ilmu khodam a white arts?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Enlightened wrote:is ilmu khodam a white arts?
Depends on the conjurer. A muslim conjurer will say they can only do good. Whereas non muslim conjurers have varying shades of grey to black.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”