Benefits: Grigori Watchers

ElvenPrincess
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

That's how I feel about the first GW I acquired, AdriannaBurch. I just received two more, so it will be interesting to see what their personalities are like. I definitely feel very safe, secure, and protected with my GW around, and he is very loving, too, as you said about yours.

Witch
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Glad this thread was bumped up. I can't wait for mine to arrive! <3

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Interesting thread even if a bit old.
These two last days I have been checking and re-checking one Grigori Watcher who a reputable seller is selling in her shop at the moment. Oh my gosh, this entity is calling me in such a strong way!! 8U He gave me very strong sensual feelings when I was watching his vessel, sexy images started running in my mind with very vivid feelings, I felt even energy swirling on my skin! 8Y (the description says he is extremely sexual, sorry I hope all this should not go in the adult forum). Unfortunately I need to reject his call, as his vessel is a bit pricey for me at the moment. Also even if I would afford it, I am not sure I would really take him, because I have the feeling he would like to take the main role among my spirits (he is described as powerful and I am pretty sure he is in reality, I got just a small taste of his energy and I still have dizzy head now that I'm writing...) and I already have a spirit who is for me my main spirit.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:Please keep in mind that Grigori watchers of CH are different with Gregori whatchers of Cathy or Lisa. Grigori watcher are not wish granter.
Hi Shadowdust,

As I am new to this could you explain a bit further please why GW's from CH are different to those from Cathy & Lisa?
Do they only conjure their own preferred type of GW or something like that?

Thanks

I used to know things
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

^Simple because their descriptions are different.

From creepy hollow
The Gregori are a race of Watcher but entirely separate from those of the Watchtowers. The Gregori are astral entities whose tendencies towards human lust make them reside with the Dark Arts. Some believe the Gregori are fallen angels and that may be the case for some of them. However the majority of Gregori are simply Watchers, entities made to watch the human race, the difference between Watchtower Watchers and the Gregori is their lust for human women. This makes them wonderful entities for women to keep... men collect Gregori too but just be aware that if you have a wife she may be more sensual than normal. The Gregori have many of the same attributes as the Watchtower Watchers... they are guardians who provide protection and safekeeping to the Keeper, the Keeper's home & family. However, when kept by a woman the Gregori cannot help being amorous and often give not only pleasure themselves but heighten the orgasm of the woman when she is engaged in sexual congress or masturbation. This is a definite difference between the Watcher races to be aware of. When collected by men the Gregori can make a man's sex drive peak and if there is a woman in the home with the male Keeper the woman too is affected by the raise in sexual energy. They have a lust for passion and pleasure which puts them into the Dark Arts. Gregori have a dark energy that makes them prime for identifying dark energies, magic and powers that are trying to invade the Keeper or the Keeper's home. They have a quick reaction to dark magic and they amply warn you before destroying whatever the problem is.
Lisa and Cathy (they use the same description)
This is a Dark watcher spirit. It can get very confusing as to what a watcher is because there are different spirits all named watchers. This watcher spirit is a Grigori Watcher, a fallen angel. They literally chose to leave heaven in pursuit of their own desires…Dark watchers like this one are very human like in their desires and emotions. They have intense personalities and act upon all of their impulses. If you want a spirit that you can really relate to and have fun with then this is a good one…These spirits have all sorts of abilities such as increasing sexual desires and magnetism, interacting sexually with humans, protection, wealth, success, revenge, increased energy, and manifesting thoughts. They don’t like to do lighter things like healing or love but may do it if they care for you deeply…They are sexual spirits who can be a dreamtime lover or wicked dark companion…These entities are also highly protective of their master and will not hesitate to do harm if it means keeping you safe…One other great attribute is that they bring wealth and luxury to their master without you even wishing for it. They love indulging in pleasure and comfort.
Cathy's addition.

SOME BASIC INFO...skilled with:

WISHES..Magick..Wisdom..Guidance..Mysteries..EXTREME Protection..Peace and Harmony..Joy..Love..Wishes..Weath..Psy abilitesGuidance..Mysteries..Complete cleanising and purification of body ,mind and soul..aura and chakra cleansing ...
and so forth
Grigori watchers are as powerful and magickal as they are wise and skillful..divine in nature though wordly wise and attuned to our needs..I find them delightful but very intense in nature ...able to grant any wish with ease ..
In CH description there is no mention about weathly or wish, only protection and sexual. Lisa GW can bring wealth and luxury. Cathy said her GW is wishgrantor and they're capable of many other things.

Gods! Now I notice I mistaked Grigori and Gregori in the first post. :\

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks for that Shadowdust :)
That's great info.....I will have a wander over to Cathy and Lisa some day and have a look methinks :)

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I am on Lisa's site but just realised I don't have Cathy's website.

Can somebody put it up please?

I used to know things
shadowdust
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I dont have a magical name
Zodiac:

Izzy69 wrote:I am on Lisa's site but just realised I don't have Cathy's website.

She doesn't has a website. You can find her FB by search Cathy Ellis.

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:
Izzy69 wrote:I am on Lisa's site but just realised I don't have Cathy's website.

She doesn't has a website. You can find her FB by search Cathy Ellis.

I used to know things
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

One benefit is that the protect you from curses or loss of magic or counter intentions. For instance, two people want different things but only one can happen, if you have a Grigori watcher your manifestation would win over say...someone who uses demons for a counter wish. Also, they are pretty good at changing people's minds, like say if you're about to get a ticket for something trivial.

They'll be sensual but more like gentlemen than say an incubus. But if you're busy with other sexual beings they may take the sidelines rather than get emotionally tangled. Just my observations.

"Man is what he sees in other people."

Return to “Dark Arts”