Is This Considered Revenge?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
mcmsinger
new here
new here
Answers: 0

Hi,

Recently there was someone who discouraged me greatly in business.

This person put me down and said my plans wouldn't work out. This person didn't know what they were talking about, had no clue as what they were saying, and was talking out of ignorance.

I'd also like to add that this person, is conceited, shows off a lot and brags about their income a lot. When they are just making average pay.

It has come to my attention that this person has gotten their job and position because they showed a FAKE degree from a college. They are receiving pay from a job with a fake degree they showed in the interview.

So, I'm thinking to instruct my Ifrit djinn to get karma back at them and make get caught or lose their job. I will tell him only to do what is fair and karmic retribution.

The reason why I want to do this is because they discouraged me, put me down and they get a job without earning their way into it.

I'm in no way jealous. Yes, I'm sincerely not jealous but it really is unfair that this person got a job because they displayed a fake degree when another person should have received the job.

In addition the person put me down and made lose a lot of money because of their negativity.

1) So is this considered revenge?

2) Would it impact my karma if I tell me djinn to get this person caught for giving a fake degree and losing their job because they discouraged me so it's time for them to be discouraged they same way they did it to me?

3) Is it good what I'm considering to do? Is it justice and for the common good?

mcmsinger
new here
new here

Also do you think I should forget about doing it?

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

mcm, if you feel that you were treated incorrectly, I do not think it would be wrong for you to ask that the person who slighted you get their just reward. What doesn't work is asking that they be punished in a certain way because you are messing with somebody's fate that way. It is not up to you to decide how someone should be punished. Some kind of Universal Law will figure that one out. If I was in your situation, I would simply ask that he be dealt with in a way that fits the crime. I know you would love to see him lose his job because, then, you would feel that you got your just revenge. It's just not the way things work. We rarely, ever, get that kind of satisfaction. Ask for him to be dealt with appropriately and trust that it will be done even if you never witness the punishment.

That's my take on it.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Revenge: A PUNISHMENT that is inflicted in RETURN for a wrong.

We deal with all kinds of people everyday. Are you going to send your Ifrit after everyone who pisses you off or puts you down?

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
mcmsinger
new here
new here

So you think it's "ok" for a person to give a BOGUS college degree to an employer? So basically I'm wrong to make them lose their job even though they are cheating there way to success and hurting other college grads?

I do intend to do only what fits the crime.

So you guys still feel I should not interfere with their job and instead tell my djinn to punish accordingly and reasonably to teach them a lesson?

I think revenge is when you punish the person far more than they deserve.

Justice I think is undoing a wrong and making sure it never occurs again by teaching the offender a lesson.

In this case- the offender's crime was negativity, ignorance, ego, conceit and foolishness. By the way, I think it's pretty sexist to think this person is a male.

I never mentioned the gender of the person and yet many people assume it maybe a male. :)

PS. My intents behind this isn't to get off. But to teach this person a lesson. I really think they need it with their ego, conceit, and ignorance.

vera
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You don't need to teach that person a lesson. The universe will take care of that for you. Don't worry.

Remember, there are non-spirit related solutions to consider, too.

Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Perhaps this thread may help: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... rma#p52807

See Magnolia's examples...

I personally have not interfered with someone else's path unless they have done so with mine. The person you describe sounds like they have already created a path of their own...and karma will bite them in the ass. How much have they affected you personally? Was there humiliation? Did they take the job that was owed to you?

I think the universe has a way already to deal with people's path for the greater good. I only hope someone more advance could answer your last question...

When I ask if I should right a wrong, I ask my psy vamp for his opinion before acting on the path... Do you have any entities that possess psychic powers that can give you a non-biased opinion?

---
Actually have you considered telling the boss that this person doesn't even have the credentials to receive the job?
Last edited by Vyprella on Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Suess
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

mcmsinger wrote:So you think it's "ok" for a person to give a BOGUS college degree to an employer? So basically I'm wrong to make them lose their job even though they are cheating there way to success and hurting other college grads?
Whether or not he/she's "cheating" isn't up to you to pass judgement on. In fact, the entire motivation behind your post was to cause this person to lose their job because:
"This person put me down and said my plans wouldn't work out. This person didn't know what they were talking about, had no clue as what they were saying, and was talking out of ignorance."
I'd also like to add that this person, is conceited, shows off a lot and brags about their income a lot. When they are just making average pay."
[/color]
I think revenge is when you punish the person far more than they deserve.
The above definition of Revenge was taken from the Encarta Dictionary. It is, as it is, defined.
Justice I think is undoing a wrong and making sure it never occurs again by teaching the offender a lesson.
How has this person's Degree ~~ Or lack thereof ~~ done YOU an injustice?
In this case- the offender's crime was negativity, ignorance, ego, conceit and foolishness.
You just said above that it was because he had a Bogus degree... Which is it?
PS. My intents behind this isn't to get off. But to teach this person a lesson. I really think they need it with their ego, conceit, and ignorance.

I think it's fairly obvious that this person has insulted you and you're angry and would like to get back at them for it. There are people in this world that we don't like, won't like and will never like... I know several.

However, it is not our place to judge and deliver punishment upon them.

Food for thought.

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.... Plato
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Let's just say it like this:

How this person got this job is none of your business. If he cheated his way into a job that you were going for, then that's a bit different.

Is it true that he got the job through fake college degree? Do you have the facts? Sometimes people say things out of spite (not you, but someone in the company).

If this concerns you so greatly why don't YOU drop an anonymous tip to the employer with proof of your allegations.

Keep your dealings with this guy to what is going on between you. If him acquiring a job wrongly doesn't effect you directly, then karma is out of your hands. Who knows if a person who could earn the position could be dealing with you even worse. I've seen it happen.

If you need a bit of satisfaction, when he puts you down ask you djinn to make him trip over his tongue. When he's walking to or from you, ask you djinn to trip him. When he gets the idea to say something rude or cutting, ask your djinn to make him embarrass himself, like a nasty burp or fart. That could teach him to either leave you alone, or even hide himself because he can't look anyone in the face. Those are kind of harmless retributions that could make him socially miserable enough to transfer or find another job, if anything be nicer.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Nobody thinks it's okay for this person to present a bogus degree. Again, this is not the point. The point is, YOU are trying to orchestrate the events in a person's life, through unseen forces, and that is wrong, period. What the person did or didn't do to "deserve" it is irrelevant. YOU JUST DON'T PLAY GOD WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES. Why is that so hard for you to understand? Have you dealt with any of this on a personal level? Have you asked for an apology for the personal slights to you? Have you asked for the person to right the wrongs? If the bogus degree deception is 100% verified, have you spoken to the employer about it?

You say that you only intend to do what fits the crime. Well, what makes you the authority on what fits the crime? You say this person is guilty of foolishness and ignorance. Well, don't you think that it's foolish and ignorant to be screwing around with people's lives by sending your vengeful spirits after them with instructions such as, "Make them lose their job"?

You cannot right a wrong with another wrong.

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”