Other types of Angels and Angelic beings?

Discussion of specific races of angels.
Awave
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Magnolia, what other types of Angels and angelic beings can you conjure?
I read that most angels are hard to communicate with and having conversations with them is rare if ever, but I'm more after the divine energies that they bring.
Let me know what other types of angels and angelic beings are there so I can request them in the special offer that is currently going on. :thankyou:

I requested some seraphims and virtues, let me know if that is ok, if not I will have to change my order.

alicia857
new here
new here
Zodiac:

This is an awsom question...

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I am so interested in this myself
I love Angels, The More The Merrier :D
Please Magnolia and Ash, let us know what other ones there are :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
Awave
active contributor
active contributor

Would it be possible for me to request these 15 Archangels? I took the names from Doreen Virtue's book. :)
Archangel Ariel, Archangel Azrael, Archangel Chamuel, Archangel Gabriel, Archangel Haniel, Archangel Jeremiel, Archangel Jophiel, Archangel Metatron, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raguel, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Raziel, Archangel Sandalphon, Archangel Uriel, Archangel Zadkiel.

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor

Wouldn't the arch angels be more like immortals?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
Awave
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, they would be similar to the immortals in that they wouldn't be bound like spirits but instead it's more like a telephone link to them.

teardrops2m
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I happen to have a ring I got from Magickalone Emporium thats linked to the Archangel Michael. So its possible.

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, Arch Angels are possible and they can be more tempermental than other Immortals. But certainly possible for us to provide you a channel to.

There are thousands of Angels. Ash & I were just talking two days ago about listing the other Angels we have.

Bronwyn, Sterling, Courtwind and Divine are not unknown races of Angels, they are just OUR names for these Angels. Unfortunatley in recorded history no one differentiates all the different kinds of Angels. They tend to lump them into groups under and umbrella heading such as Seraphim, Cherubim, Angel, Arch Angel, etc. However, there are far more than that and what is considered an "Angel" generically could be one of hundreds of races of Angel.

We chose to use the names we gave to the races of Angels we have come across in conjuration because they are personal to us however other practitioners too use their own names for identifying different races of Angels. I know I've explained this in a few other threads but I thought I would just reiterate for anyone who hasn't seen the other threads.

Right now we work with about 45 different races of Angel; some more than others. And because of their unique nature we characterize them as either Spiritual, Astral or both.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Awave
active contributor
active contributor

Wow, 45 different races of angels? I can't wait to hear them all. :thumbup:

MysticStar
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Me too, I cannot wait!! :D
Wow, 45 different ones :hug:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium

Return to “Angel Races”