Is This Considered Revenge?

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

Hell's teeth, you got us going with this one! My thoughts are
a) if this person did you a personal wrong or injury, it is ok to ask your ifrits to mete out an equivalent punishment. But not more.
b) if said person just hurt your feelings or pi**ed you off - get over it. Go ahead with your good idea & prove them wrong by your own efforts. You will get much more satisfaction that way with no bad karma.
c) As for this person conning their way into a job: not your problem, unless they got the job you were trying for. In which case (a) applies. Ok, this guy/gal may be a slimeball but again that is not your prob. Either karma or hard reality will get them sooner or later. (Tho' a word dropped at the proverbial water-cooler can travel quite a long way... :twisted: )

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
STORMGOD
new here
new here

I think I lost the meaning of this post, but ill try and get it back...You wana use the Djinn to get back at someone at work.
And you feel the punishment should fit the crime..

Do it then.

Don't give exact instructions, just let it know what the jest of what you want it to do. There are rules to follow on both sides.

When you call upon Djinn make sure you are ready.
Know the rules and do it right.

Best O luck

STORMGOD
new here
new here

ps
I like what mongrella said about the water cooler trick :)
Sounds less complicated too.

You really wana ask a 1000s year old ifrit for help when all ya gotta do is speak up to a few people you see at work.

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

VYPRELLA NOW THAT I SEE THE THREAD YOU LINKED TO I SEE YOU PARAPHRASED. AT FIRST I READ IT & THOUGHT THAT DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SOMETHING NOLEE WOULD WRITE. SHE DOESN'T USUALLY USE CURSES UNLESS SHE'S REALLY, REALLY UPSET. LOL

MCM I THINK MONGO HAS GIVEN YOU SOME GOOD ADVICE. THE FAKE DEGREE IS BAD FORM ON THE PERSON'S PART BUT IT'S NOT YOUR WRONG TO RIGHT. THE UNIVERSE WORKS TO KEEP ITSELF BALANCED & IF THEY ARE MESSING AROUND WITH YOUR LIFE & YOU FEEL JUSTIFIED ASK FOR VEGEANCE BUT DON'T GET INTO SITUATIONS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OTHERWISE YOU MIGHT BE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF KARMA.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
Vyprella
neophyte
neophyte

Sorry for misunderstanding...I was trying to find that thread for showing karmic balance examples...

I guess I was adding to what Magnolia had said in that thread...

Whoops, didn't mean to paraphrase what someone else meant.

:oops:

Vyprella
Clairsentient Being
"You can't ground me, for I'm neither living nor dead. How can thy ground that which is ungroundable?" Butters, South Park
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Hello ^^

after reading your post, i got some question to ask you cos i dont understand.
mcmsinger wrote: Recently there was someone who discouraged me greatly in business.

This person put me down and said my plans wouldn't work out. This person didn't know what they were talking about, had no clue as what they were saying, and was talking out of ignorance.

I'd also like to add that this person, is conceited, shows off a lot and brags about their income a lot. When they are just making average pay.
then? if you already know their character is like this, why bother listen to them in the 1st place?
why let yourself hearing their discouragement & get into your brain? should treat their words as bullshit & let it pass, wipe off their uselss words from your brain cell like formating the computer like that :crazy: UNLESS you are NOT confidence with what you are doing thing & you need someone to confirm your thoughts & existance, then that ANOTHER different story. :D
mcmsinger wrote:It has come to my attention that this person has gotten their job and position because they showed a FAKE degree from a college. They are receiving pay from a job with a fake degree they showed in the interview.
Again, i dont understand.. why bother?
mcmsinger wrote:So, I'm thinking to instruct my Ifrit djinn to get karma back at them and make get caught or lose their job. I will tell him only to do what is fair and karmic retribution.

The reason why I want to do this is because they discouraged me, put me down and they get a job without earning their way into it.
huh?? again... i dont understand.. they discourage you.. ok.. i get it.. but.. SO?? You will only tell your djinn to do what's fair & karmic retribution?? But... you're not the judge... we are only human, we got no right to set final judgement on another human right? :D even we do, it's not up to us to punish them :) & i dont think it's any of your corcern of what they do with their life. unless they mess up your life, but in the first place, why let them do so? shouldnt you take control of yourself cos that's your life?
mcmsinger wrote:I'm in no way jealous. Yes, I'm sincerely not jealous but it really is unfair that this person got a job because they displayed a fake degree when another person should have received the job.
Are you REALLY sure??? if you are really not jealous, again this shouldnt affect you nor any concern of yours right? :)
mcmsinger wrote:In addition the person put me down and made lose a lot of money because of their negativity.
Simple, WHY didnt you FIGHT for yourself??? WHY let them take lead & control?
mcmsinger wrote:1) So is this considered revenge?
What do you think? if you really think by asking your djinn to right thing wrong is correct... you wouldnt post this thread in here in the first place. or are you hoping us to tell you "yes, you're right. go ahead"?
mcmsinger wrote:2) Would it impact my karma if I tell me djinn to get this person caught for giving a fake degree and losing their job because they discouraged me so it's time for them to be discouraged they same way they did it to me?
this question very simple :) if you do it, then you must not concern what karma effect on you, be prepare to take the consecusate (dont know how to spell =X ) no matter good or bad, if you worry, then dont do it..
mcmsinger wrote:3) Is it good what I'm considering to do? Is it justice and for the common good?
errrr... i think this answer you know the answer already :D

i'm sorry if i sound mean.. but these are very common question when ppl ask for advice from tarot reading WHICH is quite fusstrating for me to answer them such question! but of cos they dont say they wanna ask iftin to do this & that.. hahaa!! :D

PS: i might not replying to this thread anymore, cos i think i might end up scolding you.. i usually will scold my friends when they ask such question!! (let me retain my good image in here) hehe!! :crazy: TAKE CARE!!! :wave:

TransientShadows
neophyte
neophyte

Unfortunately jobs are acquired through dishonesty more often than we'd like to believe, but just because someone gets a job, doesn't mean they'll keep it and once such deceipt is found out I'm sure that would be grounds of termination. Employers have and do check these things out at some point, so don't waste your time on this ;) doing so may just give satisfaction to your nemisis just by the fact that you care

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”