Cassia4 is bloody marvellous!!!!

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
blueeyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Eden Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sterling Angel

I knew I saw her listings someplace else but couldn't remember where. I found them tonight thought. She is selling on bonanza.com here is the direct link to her things. http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Cassia4

Goldilocks
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 12
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any that isn't shy
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

oh thanks a lot guys. now i know where to find her

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

wonderful information! was missing her too..
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 400
If I could be anything, I would be...: My True Self
Zodiac:

::bump::

Any more good news stories about Sheila?

I used to know things
Sunrise2000
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I just received ring which spelled to open my channels communicate with spirits. When I opened it, I felt dizziness and small headaches. When my ring it right away becomes warm..

brimstone
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I just purchased 2 spelled items from her, based on the reviews here... I opened the package last night, so it's too soon to tell the effects, I wore the rings to bed and I had interesting/pleasant dreams last night and an unusual sense of calm and optimism when I woke up this morning... she really was a pleasure to deal with!

Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

<<Removed by Mod>> wrote:I received a Djinn from her just a couple of weeks ago. He hasn't left my finger! Truly remarkable power and such a marvelous spirit. Her shop is amazing, and very much worth the high prices in my opinion. I can't even begin to tell you how frequently my Djinn has blessed me with granted wishes. Practically daily. I plan to get more rings from her sometime in the near future.
Hi <<Removed by Mod>>,
That's great news.....congrats 1ak
How easy do you find bonding with spirits?
Or did this Djinn just go straight to work as soon as you welcomed him and put the ring on?
Thanks

I used to know things
Anteros
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Thanks <<Removed by Mod>>......That's a wonderful story....I wish you both many happy days together :-)))

I used to know things
Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

Sheila / Cassia4 is definitely on my 'top 3' list - her items are of incredible quality and energy, her customer service is THE best I've ever encountered from a metaphysicals seller, and her sales and 'free with purchase' items are out of this world.

I asked her to make me something special (made of a certain gemstone, as a bracelet), and bind a certain spirit to it, all for a set price; she did so with no problem at all (well, she had another lady whose name I can't recall off the top of my head, do the actual conjuring). Because I spent $x amount, I qualified for freebie gifts which were just gorgeous vessels (probably worth upwards of $30 each for the vessels alone, never mind the spells they also came with). I found it a bit confusing to work out what I was actually eligible for as there are so many sales going at any one time (this is on her Bonanza site), so I asked her to please sort that out at her end, which she did with no problem whatsoever.

All of the items, when worn together, give me a massive headache so I know they definitely have energy attached to them. The custom made one, which I tend to wear a lot more as I'm trying to bond with my spirit, sometimes makes me feel a bit dizzy, but I am adjusting to the energy.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sheila and the entire Cassia4 coven are absolutely wonderful! Their vessels are incredible, and as someone else stated in this thread the listings seem to call you. They are very quick to respond to questions and are incredibly respectful and kind. It feels like speaking with a friend who puts your best interest at heart. I will continue to be a collector of their vessels as they have truly helped me in my path. I also received a reading by the incredible Albina and have never been so awestruck by a reading. It was incredibly detailed and very specific to me and my situation without them knowing anything about what has been transpiring in my life. I absolutely 100% recommend checking out their store if you are looking for a spelled vessel or several. 1mg They don't have as many spirits, however I do have 3 out of 4 Djinn from them and they are all wonderful. <3

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Sellers You Love”