markyy64
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11
I'm far from an expert but slowly things are getting easier, I've never had trouble sensing energy and can always tell if a spirit is around, my spirits tell me you need to open your third eye in- order to open your hearing ability, maybe someone can clarify that, its the gate way to the spiritual world in all senses so I'm told, use a pendulum and see if your spirits reply, also ask you spirit guide for help and guidance using a pendulum ask your spirits to help and work with you to open up your third eye, my Norse djinn is great along with several other djinns angels and my gold dragon and they will show you some interesting visions. ask them to remove any blockages you may have, most of my spirits now bring all there friends along every day and they enjoy the usual wine cakes incense etc. the more you interact the more they help I find as they want you to succeed . but as for the norse djinn she is great and enjoys spiritual work more than wishes, and that fine with me.

mark

TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

markyy64 wrote:Hi TheTruthIsTheWay11
I'm far from an expert but slowly things are getting easier, I've never had trouble sensing energy and can always tell if a spirit is around, my spirits tell me you need to open your third eye in- order to open your hearing ability, maybe someone can clarify that, its the gate way to the spiritual world in all senses so I'm told, use a pendulum and see if your spirits reply, also ask you spirit guide for help and guidance using a pendulum ask your spirits to help and work with you to open up your third eye, my Norse djinn is great along with several other djinns angels and my gold dragon and they will show you some interesting visions. ask them to remove any blockages you may have, most of my spirits now bring all there friends along every day and they enjoy the usual wine cakes incense etc. the more you interact the more they help I find as they want you to succeed . but as for the norse djinn she is great and enjoys spiritual work more than wishes, and that fine with me.

mark
Hi Mark,

The Third Eye is considered to be a part of the Chakra system. It's the 6th/Ajna/Third Eye Chakra. The 6th Chakra has to do with Spirituality and is represented by the colour Indigo. If you look into that, you'll find a lot of useful information. Some people connect it to the Pineal Gland or the Thalamus parts of the Brain. A scientist looked into the Pineal Gland and found that it potentially generates something known as "DMT" (N,N-Dimethyltryptamine). If you Google "DMT: The Spirit Molecule", you'll find some information on that. DMT is almost like a natural psychedelic. If you extract and consume DMT, you'll experience effects similar to LSD (which shouldn't be too surprising considering it's present in dreams). Interestingly enough, this finding kinda confirms something I've heard from different magicians, which is that the dream world is actually a connection or manifestation of the Spirit Realm/Astral Realm. What this scientist found is that DMT is present in different Spiritual experiences, and people who consume DMT report seeing things like "other-worldly Beings", Aliens, and describe being on another Dimension of existence. The reports interestingly match up. Hopefully all of this information can be a starting point to you. I'm sure if you ask your Spirit/Entity friends, they'll tell you more about it and can confirm or deny the things I'm sharing here. They'll know way more than I do.

The point is, if you're looking for the opening on your Third Eye, look into anything Chakra related and see how to go about doing it. Just be careful though. Some of the things can be dangerous, like Kundalini Yoga, if not done properly. Just search Pre-Kundalini Awakening experiences, it's not fun. You can also find some good stuff on CH and other metaphysical sites which can hopefully assist you, as long as you can get through all of the frauds. Unfortunately, things like The Third Eye have become a marketing tool in so many different circles where people come up with bogus solutions for opening it and charge hundreds and hundreds of dollars. Always watch out for Gurus! lol.

I kinda disagree with some of the things I've read about the Third Eye. So many people talk about detoxing and having to do x, y, and z to open it. Often times saying things like "give up sex" or "don't drink fluoridated water." Interestingly enough, the greatest psychic I've ever met doesn't believe in any of that stuff haha, and I stopped believing in it also.

Hope this helps. Interestingly enough, I have the information on this stuff and have learned some methods, but just haven't been able to remove my own blockages lol. Some of it is because a lot of the methods I know about require some level of consistency, and I tend to be busy and not do things on a schedule.

Thanks for sharing with me different things about your Norse Djinn friend! If you find anything else that is interesting, please let me know. :D

- Jake

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
I'm so glad to see all of the new responses on here today. I was kinda disappointed when no one responded originally. Not because I couldn't get an answer, but because it made me feel like Norse Djinn were the black sheep of the bunch that no one pays attention to, which made me kinda sad.
Well I was interested too, so that's why I tried to keep the thread going. ^_^ When you first posted I didn't have all my spirits' info yet, and it took a while to get some answers from HD (which admittedly isn't enough for a curious kitty like myself).
So I'm also glad to see people posting about their Norse Djinn spirits, and now I know you can get females.
I thought if there was more understanding about them, then more of them would find good homes and better interaction.
Like you, I'm also confused about what their specialties are, since the listing says they're more limited than Arabic Djinn.
Looking at the notes about my three, the best guess I can make is one is all about security, one is for personal growth, and one is good with mysticism.
I make wishes all the time, I mean heck it's a human habit to say "I wish" without realizing it. Sometimes though I will focus on it with intent, and try to think carefully how I want to word it. And I'll just put my hopes, dreams and wishes out there for my spirit family to work on if they can.
Dragons and phoenixes and gryphons and such kind of work on wishes too in a way, don't they? I don't see a whole lot of difference between wishing and tasking. As I say I just put it out there and ask for guidance and help.
I'm still working through getting to know everybody though, and haven't picked up on who might be telling me what.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

I have several Djinns.. no Norse ones though. After reading about them here I may have to add a few to the family!

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
I'm so glad to see all of the new responses on here today. I was kinda disappointed when no one responded originally. Not because I couldn't get an answer, but because it made me feel like Norse Djinn were the black sheep of the bunch that no one pays attention to, which made me kinda sad.
Well I was interested too, so that's why I tried to keep the thread going. ^_^ When you first posted I didn't have all my spirits' info yet, and it took a while to get some answers from HD (which admittedly isn't enough for a curious kitty like myself).
So I'm also glad to see people posting about their Norse Djinn spirits, and now I know you can get females.
I thought if there was more understanding about them, then more of them would find good homes and better interaction.
Like you, I'm also confused about what their specialties are, since the listing says they're more limited than Arabic Djinn.
Looking at the notes about my three, the best guess I can make is one is all about security, one is for personal growth, and one is good with mysticism.
I make wishes all the time, I mean heck it's a human habit to say "I wish" without realizing it. Sometimes though I will focus on it with intent, and try to think carefully how I want to word it. And I'll just put my hopes, dreams and wishes out there for my spirit family to work on if they can.
Dragons and phoenixes and gryphons and such kind of work on wishes too in a way, don't they? I don't see a whole lot of difference between wishing and tasking. As I say I just put it out there and ask for guidance and help.
I'm still working through getting to know everybody though, and haven't picked up on who might be telling me what.

Yeah. I keep telling my Norse Djinn friend, "I", that hopefully she can share some information with me that I can eventually post about on here. Even though I felt the calling, it was such a hard process to go through. I spent hours and hours thinking about each of the Norse Worlds, just to figure out where to pick. After so much time being spent, I just said "Alfheimr", since it's one of the recommended starting regions from CH and is affiliated with Light Elves (I felt like it would be cooler to go with a Norse Djinn from there rather than Miogaror, only because I liked how it seemed more "other worldly" haha). Horrible way to pick but I didn't really know what else to say. It was tough to narrow it down.

As for the wishes thing, that's why it's a good idea to place a house rule telling them not to act without you asking them specifically. I've read stories on here about bad things happening to people (whether it was the "Keeper" or someone they knew), all because they used the words "I wish" on a bad day. Eventually, as they get to know you, I guess it's okay to remove that rule and say to use heavy duty discretion.

Wishing is a type of tasking, I suppose. I assume that are some important differences, but never really put much thought into it. I want to say that wishes involve creating energies to use, but I read an awesome article that someone posted on here about a Djinn channelling session where they said that Djinn do not create. Maybe manipulation? Or maybe there are certain abilities that wish granting Entities have that other types of Beings don't have through regular tasking. Like a connection to some form of energy that other Beings don't have the ability to connect to. No clue. I just know that I've always approached asking for a particular task to be completed differently than a wish (though I haven't asked for one yet).

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

*nod nod* I put in a house rule about not acting on every random whim or thought. In fact it's on the Dark Arts house rules poster, to not act on thoughts/emotions. I'd say to keep it in place always.
While I chat to my spirits throughout the day, when there's something serious to discuss, or a wish I want to make, I'll focus on it and on them, being careful of what I say and just generally talking it out - "here's what I'd like to happen, in a natural, comfortable, balanced, non-harmful way" kind of thing.
I've reminded them all that it's human habit to carelessly say "I wish," and also that we can have mood swings and bad days, and for them to not take my crankiness seriously. In fact one of the things I've asked my spirits in general for help with is to have a better attitude.
I think wishing and tasking have been about the same for me, I just generally put everything out there as a polite request of "hey can you help me with this." I've been trying to get better about acting with a little more confidence, and designating things for them to do. I feel bad putting them to work but I guess that's what they're here for! Without some direction they might get bored or not hang around much. I have no idea.

I took a gamble and didn't go with the recommended starter realms, out of curiosity to learn more about the ones I did pick. I think the guys I got are fine for me (they were all custom conjured so I trust in the compatibility) and will be interesting to get to know. I can't wait to get their spirit biographies!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I am not 100% on the whole Norse djinn, because honestly it just sounds like regular Arabic jinn who were allowed into the Norse worlds that are normally blocked off by the Norse gods(jotun are Gods as well, they are the primordial gods of Norse) However, I did recently buy one and it's in processing so I will see for myself putting my bias aside to experience something new. I bought an "Asgard Djinn" I could not choose which mainly because my soul ties to the Norse realms as a whole, so I picked based off a hunch.

Once I get it I will post my experiences here, didn't want to create a whole new thread on it when 3 threads like these are up.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Got the Norse Oracle deck, my 'norse' djinn hasn't shown up yet but when he does I will work in tow with him as I use them, but I also will etheric project to Odin and bring him with me, same with my Marid djinn if he agrees to join.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Any more experiences about Norse djinns? I am a bit confused about the Norse plus Djinn combination. But I have been thinking several time about getting one.

SerpentLady
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Onyithraxias

I have had one living with me for about a week. Mine says he was once a sorcerer and warrior of pre-viking Scandinavia, who achieved great power in life and through death. I believe the word 'Djinn' is used for want of a better term.

Return to “Djinn / Genie”