Haunted Tarot Magick

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
TeddyBearTechie
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual Spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes and I have done so. All those extra threads say nothing new that is on her site. It's mostly recorded and useless stuff.

Thanks all,
The one, the only TeddyBearTechie!

ImageImage
krishandry
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf

TeddyBearTechie wrote:Yes and I have done so. All those extra threads say nothing new that is on her site. It's mostly recorded and useless stuff.
I'm agree with TeddyBearTechie. The forum's information is similiar with the FAQ or the spirit's information in her shop.
I prefer to find informations on CH Forum, because there are a lot people in CH Forum that can provide good information, and also thanks to Magnolia and Ash (CH), including CH crews that always ready to help and give answer my questions directly although my questions similiar with another questions from another forum's member :)

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

Bumping this because I'm considering purchasing from her, but was still on the fence! Anyone bought from her recently? Thanks!

Bartlebee
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 500
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Hello GodaimeTsunade, I haunt Bun's shop regularly and purchase as often as my sad little wallet allows. She and her fellow conjuror Dalian are great. As noted she's generally very fast. The store has a wide variety of entities, and when requesting a custom conjure one may either seek open-to-sexual activity or friends only (I would point out that even the sexually active option generally doesn't guarantee that kind of relationship-just that it's a possibility.)

Almost all of the spirits she conjures are creatures of duality-capable of choosing to act right or wrong. And while matter-of-fact at times, I choose to credit her with a dedicated refusal to entertain a certain kind of wishful thinking-as she notes if her entities could make it rain diamonds she would be retired and close up shop. I can also report she has kindly gifted a number of freebies over the years as well. And i return on occasion to the well composed readings she and Dalian have prepared over the years-they are very good and provide useful insight to me.

And her forum is good too, though I wish it were more active. But that's okay: there are certain truths about the world that of necessity stop idle speculation once they are known. My own curiosity is endless, but the slow march of one man's journey of honest inquiry is not particularly exciting, even to me about my own!

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

just found there site last night can anyone tell me if they are still a good site they have some really good stuff i wanna do a test buy but would like to here from anyone who uses them are they of good reputation still

spirits lots
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:just found there site last night can anyone tell me if they are still a good site they have some really good stuff i wanna do a test buy but would like to here from anyone who uses them are they of good reputation still
You can check some reviewers here
www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=21745

And perhaps check their forum as well. Try to read at least 50% of the forum content to feel how the sellers are.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Anyone know anything about her third eye service?

Return to “Sellers You Love”