ILMU KHODAM's contact

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

joy wrote:Suga, it's weird that you mentioned an angel because I just got an angel from Lisa a few days ago that I had custom hopefully she will help with opening up my psychic abilities. I've noticed that the stone in the ring, which is a light smoky quartz, seems to change colors. Sometimes it looks light purple. You are right about money, like anything else, depending upon how it is used, it can help make a person's life experiences more uplifting, or lead to their downfall. My mother was a natural psychic, she used to have visions, and premonitions also. Me, I know that I just have to open myself up more instead of doubting the glimpses that I do get. ;)
Where did you get your other entities? Lisa's stuff is not for the weak hearted. My point about the money is that if you can acheive it without driving yourself crazy, whether be it spiritually, ethically, or just pushing beyond your limits then you can enjoy it.

Like if a spirit blesses me with millions but taps in my fear everynight, making me want to commit suicide...uh no thanks. I bet alot of celebrities suffer from too much work, issues with conscience, drugs, and perhaps contact from powerful entities from the other side which they can't handle and eventually blow themselves up. For me...no thanks.

Sleep, love, respect and some good grub is all I need...er.. for now...LOL.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
joy
active contributor
active contributor

I understand what you are saying, having peace of mind is a very important factor.
Last edited by joy on Tue May 19, 2009 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Just wanted to let you know. Lisa has reposted this dude on ebay. She meant it when she said do not bid if he is not calling you. He is LOUD and his pressence is undeniable. NOT for the weak hearted or the spiritually challenged. If I didn't have so many spirits going on and trying to figure who messed me up I would have kept him. I guess I am not fated to control that much power. Not now anyways. So if your up for the next challenge... :drool:

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

no way I bought my ilmu Khodam from lisa too its been like FOUR DAYS NOW and i only had
a barely faint dream about my ilmu Khodams vessel.. Anyways I mean how long did it take you
guys to bond with your khodams?? this is my first Spirit T_T she doesnt seem to be as active as yours.
I needd to develop my thirdd eyeee so i can communicatee better any suggestions???
???

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

shaf02 wrote:no way I bought my ilmu Khodam from lisa too its been like FOUR DAYS NOW and i only had
a barely faint dream about my ilmu Khodams vessel.. Anyways I mean how long did it take you
guys to bond with your khodams?? this is my first Spirit T_T she doesnt seem to be as active as yours.
I needd to develop my thirdd eyeee so i can communicatee better any suggestions???
???
I don't know why spirit communication with me is so strong. All I can think it is is that I have all these essential oils, incense, and quartz crystals that I sell. Have you tried offering lavender, burning incense, calling him in front of a candle flame?

I imagine that some people have strong spiritual protection so it's hard for anything to get in.

A technique to open your third eye is to take a quartz crystal and spin it clockwise (imagine you doing it for someone else) above your third eye. Or you can call your local swami and ask for the magic touch. I had the honor of meeting one in a hypnotherapy class. He did it for the whole class for free.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

ill try the candle and insence thing like today

what time is gennerally good? night or day?>

and other than the quarts thing do you know naything else good for opening your 3rd eye?

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Night. I would try 9pm or 10pm. They come out at around 11pm. If you stare at the flame and allow yourself to go into a quiet relaxing trance you might see something happen. The more emotion you put into calling him the more interesting your flame will become. When I called for my Djinn I was pretty wimpy at first and barely got the flame to grow. Then I said it with a more commanding voice and it started to spark all over the place. I was like eh... my imagination. Did it again and it sparked again. Then really really pay attention to the sounds around you.

The more tuned in the more you will get the message.

The long way of opening your third eye is through daily practice of yoga and quiet meditation...ask and you will receive.

Sometimes your own logic and mind chatter stops the message from coming in. So in meditation you need to be emotionaless. But when you call you need to command, respectfully.

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Suga thanks alot for the tips ill try it soon, yeah to be truly honest yeah
I'm whimpy Lol For now ill have to Buck Up though :) I really want to hear what my khodam
wants to say to me. i truly want to talk to her :) I mean in the morning i just feel
as if im talking to myself sometimes but I know shes there.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Shaft, did you ever try to make your Ilmu Khodam show up?

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

No?... what do you mean by that?

and how?

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”