neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Dragonoake wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:I specifically hope that spirits are prohibited from possessing people during astral travel and things like that.
The energy structures are different, so I'm going to say it would be possible only with great difficulty and hence, probably not considered to be worth the effort
Thanks Dragonoake. That is reassuring.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

If you ordered from CH to my knowledge you shouldn't even have to worry about that at all. However if you had a third party conjurers then maybe you should get in contact with them to be sure. But any reputable seller would most likely involve obvious terms : possession/killing/etc to the best of my knowledge.

Unbound or conjured yourself... I would be careful then

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:If you ordered from CH to my knowledge you shouldn't even have to worry about that at all. However if you had a third party conjurers then maybe you should get in contact with them to be sure. But any reputable seller would most likely involve obvious terms : possession/killing/etc to the best of my knowledge.

Got a Succubus from CH, and a Cambion from Bythepowerof3 off of Bonanza. Thinking of buying a class 5 tier 3 Succubus from CH.

fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Hermit Crab wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:If you ordered from CH to my knowledge you shouldn't even have to worry about that at all. However if you had a third party conjurers then maybe you should get in contact with them to be sure. But any reputable seller would most likely involve obvious terms : possession/killing/etc to the best of my knowledge.

Got a Succubus from CH, and a Cambion from Bythepowerof3 off of Bonanza. Thinking of buying a class 5 tier 3 Succubus from CH.
i had a lot of spirits from CH and i think coss of there so restrictive bindings i hardly get any interactions at all.
i had some demonic true blood succubi conjured who answer only to Lilith and there interactions are off the chart but the conjurer did warn me they can be possessive and get dominant lol all bonuses for me.
so be careful where u buy from there are some very good sellers on bonanza talk to them they will do all they can to help you in your quest

spirits lots
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

fundude53 wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:

i had a lot of spirits from CH and i think coss of there so restrictive bindings i hardly get any interactions at all.
i had some demonic true blood succubi conjured who answer only to Lilith and there interactions are off the chart but the conjurer did warn me they can be possessive and get dominant lol all bonuses for me.
so be careful where u buy from there are some very good sellers on bonanza talk to them they will do all they can to help you in your quest
Bythepowerof3 i have not used them but to be honest they would not be my first choice just remember you get what u pay for and there prices seem to good to be true so its just my opinion but ide be very careful with them until u read a lot of independent reviews.
its nothing personal to them they mite be great for all i know ime just going on my gut fillings

spirits lots
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

fundude53 wrote: i had a lot of spirits from CH and i think coss of there so restrictive bindings i hardly get any interactions at all.
i had some demonic true blood succubi conjured who answer only to Lilith and there interactions are off the chart but the conjurer did warn me they can be possessive and
I think that's rather because they're spirits and the succubi are entities, not because CH has restrictive bindings.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor

sorry i like the CH forum but ive lost all confidence in there bindings i have quite a few from them and not a lot of contact if it changes ile be the first to admit it but ime not going to hold my breath

spirits lots
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:
fundude53 wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:

Bythepowerof3 i have not used them but to be honest they would not be my first choice just remember you get what u pay for and there prices seem to good to be true so its just my opinion but ide be very careful with them until u read a lot of independent reviews.
its nothing personal to them they mite be great for all i know ime just going on my gut fillings
The Ubi from Bythepowerof3 - A Cambion named S. I don't feel much interaction from S at all, and even when I do, she's so gentle. Her touch reminds me of a fairy or something soft and delicate. Maybe she is still observing me... She's such a sweet soul.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

same here. My ubi is still observing me... Hm kind of akward when im in the habit of... being a man. If you know what I mean and then remebering that their is a lady and being embarassed but not showing it 1am

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:same here. My ubi is still observing me... Hm kind of akward when im in the habit of... being a man. If you know what I mean and then remebering that their is a lady and being embarassed but not showing it 1am
or using the restroom.. thats the one time when I hope she is somewhere else. Other than that she is always on my mind.

― G.K. Chesterton

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”