The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
clemt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Billy spirits are real !!!!. I got incubus, sunflower fae, siren, human dominant from Billy after checking out the comments here. The energy from his spirits are amazing, i feel youthful, lively & energetic again with their companion despite not getting enough sleep due to work. I even dream of one of the incubus on the very 1st night it arrived, it looks exactly like the picture Billy provided on the website, it's awesome. I must say that Billy is certainty one gifted, genuine conjurer who is sincere and trueful to his customer. He response to all queries posted timely & always provide fast follow through to fulfill delivery after online order. He is certainly one seller you can trust. 2 Thumbs Up for Billy!!!

clemt
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Billy is terrific, he is fast is to reply queries and i am very pleased with the DA spirits I brought from him.
one of the spirit have made appearance, wonderful energy i must say. Hope to see the rest manifest in my dreams soon.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

thanks Clemt, I appreciate the kind words so much i will always work hard for you and for the community....thanks so much its what makes doing this so worth while

freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Wow some great reviews! Im looking at a female human spirit who is sexual, anyone got any experinces. With his human spirits. Thanks in advance

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

freespirit111 wrote:Wow some great reviews! Im looking at a female human spirit who is sexual, anyone got any experinces. With his human spirits. Thanks in advance
Well, he had an awesome sale a while back. Managed to grab a Custom Royalty listing. At the time I was being called to a custom conjuring of an Amazon warrior elsewhere. Decided, I'd go ahead and answer that calling with the Royalty listing from Billy.

An amazing, dark, fierce, kick butt, and well, sexual Amazon Queen came through. Exactly what you'd expect from some of the most well-known female warriors in history. She's aggressive and outspoken. Her requests tend to come off sounding more like statements, but that's alright, lol, she's an Amazon and a Queen, ordering around a pleb like me should be second nature. I don't see an issue. xD She certainly doesn't lack confidence in any situation, lol

I'm know, I'm going to ask for female Spartan spirit binding from Billy at some point. As for his Geisha spirits or Assassins, I say go for it. I doubt you'd find them somehow lacking.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
freespirit111
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: guide
Zodiac:

Thanks, due to a sale, just bought a Indian succubus, a da chaos fae, and a sub sexual English human spirit. Cant wait for her to be bind to me as from London, hoping she feel at home

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

For those that haven't got them Billy's indepths are second to none.
You sound always get them for his conjures.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

iamwookie wrote:For those that haven't got them Billy's indepths are second to none.
You sound always get them for his conjures.
I second that. I've never gotten a conjure from Billy without also getting an indepth.

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Freespirit you will have fun with the Chaos Fae i am totally sure, shes a handful. Thanks everyone for the kind words know i appreciate it very much

sekhmet
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 81
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vamps
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Kammiyo-Nedo
Zodiac:

I have 19 entities/spirits from Billy. They are-Snapdragon Faery, Crow Shifter, Lavender Dragon, Goddess Marid Djinn, Adhene, Hedley Kow, Water Dragon, female Celtic Warrior, Horse Shifter, Fog Elemental, Bluebell Fae, Wereshark, Zashiki-Warashi, White Dragon, Valkyrie, Harionna, Dragon-Lady Shifter, Environment Angel, and Cecaelia.

As you can see, Billy is one of my fave conjurers! Some were preconjures while others were customs, but all are exceptional. I find that I acclimate to the DA ones with ease, compared to some from other conjurers, which I can appreciate. My spirits have great energy and he has some wonderfully unique listings. I love the spirit descriptions and Billy has struck that rare balance between being timely yet also thorough. I enjoy talking to him and he's always willing to help. I truly cannot recommend him enough! Thank you for my amazing companions Billy! I'll be back around for more ;-)

Return to “Seller Review”