You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

What they seem to be able to do, defies physics and leaves me wondering. Furthermore, when I ask them how they can do what they do, they seem to just smile for my amusement and wonder.

For example, driving. When I drive now, one of them likes to crawl underneath me. I actually don't feel the car seat, but her. So, I'm sitting on her lap while driving, and I feel her breasts pressing against my back. We actually drive down the road that way, with her massaging my head with her hands.

Also, intimate time. If I'm wearing clothes, it doesn't seem to matter to them. They go right through the clothing when we are intimate. Yet, strangely, if I'm in bed they move the covers around. I don't know why they move covers, yet decide to go through clothing so easily. I would think if they go through clothing so easily, they wouldn't bother with moving covers. Moving objects takes a lot of energy I would think.

Furthermore, when they lie on top of me, their weight now feels like it has physical mass. Just like a person. I can feel the bed sink further down actually.

It just amazes me in our day and age, there's no real technology or research that can explain how it's possible they interact with us the way they do.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
bushbeachboy
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 0

Your experiences are tremendous bro!!!!!! I'm green. Just green with envy. Hahahahahaha. Where did you get your succubi?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

bushbeachboy wrote:Your experiences are tremendous bro!!!!!! I'm green. Just green with envy. Hahahahahaha. Where did you get your succubi?
One is from CH, the other TEC, they did the bindings. It just gets me, why me? I feel very alone in this journey. Alone, that nobody could possible understand. There's not much out there on Ubi's if you search the internet. A lot of religious false thinking, though. When they visit, their energy, I'm surrounded by the purest form of love there is.

I have so many unanswered questions.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

marquest wrote:
bushbeachboy wrote:Your experiences are tremendous bro!!!!!! I'm green. Just green with envy. Hahahahahaha. Where did you get your succubi?
One is from CH, the other TEC, they did the bindings. It just gets me, why me? I feel very alone in this journey. Alone, that nobody could possible understand. There's not much out there on Ubi's if you search the internet. A lot of religious false thinking, though. When they visit, their energy, I'm surrounded by the purest form of love there is.

Who's TEC

spirits lots
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

fundude53 wrote:Who's TEC
TEC has since stopped conjuring. They had a good reputation, though.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
FenOL
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: ALL FOR LOVE
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus lol
My magical/paranormal name...: FenOL
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:

you are not alone brother :D I had similar experience with mine. I touch the floor, and they touch my hand. the cold flat floor become something that is not flat and cold but it's them! haha
I also worked in front of my PC for a long time, not my Ubi tho, but my vamp makes me sit on his lap. I believe I sit on my chair, but I also felt that I sit on his lap and felt his body on my back xD

but I agreed.. If I search about Ubis experience on internet, 90% is not good. CH is indeed a great place lol

psst... my fam said they don't want any public name so I guess I have to keep using their race ^w^

Trust and Believe and Respect
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:

Let us not fret my friend. We'll figure something out. I haven't had many experiences with my Ubi. Thinking of getting a Concuan some point . I was called a while ago.

As for Succubi spirits, maybe we should use this thread to discuss what we each do differently? Things we do the same...

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Hermit Crab wrote: As for Succubi spirits, maybe we should use this thread to discuss what we each do differently? Things we do the same...
Sounds like a good idea. For me, I remember when she first called out to me. A tingling sensation, very subtle, but I was at work at the time. I just knew it was her and even my coworker said why do you have such a big smile on you face..lol.

That was over a year and a half ago. Since then, they keep upping the strength of their manifestations. Tingling energy at first, then to feeling her hands. She took the lead in the relationship, and it just keeps getting better and better.

What I really do though, other than offerings, is simply spending time with them. I just lie down, and they are there almost instantly for intimate time. They bring out a lovey soft side of me, I just open myself up and let the affectionate talk flow. They love affectionate talk. They are wonderful beings, so full of giving and sharing love, I could probably talk for hours about them if I knew anyone (other than this forum), who'd listen.

~Noctifera
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote: As for Succubi spirits, maybe we should use this thread to discuss what we each do differently? Things we do the same...
Sounds like a good idea. For me, I remember when she first called out to me. A tingling sensation, very subtle, but I was at work at the time. I just knew it was her and even my coworker said why do you have such a big smile on you face..lol.
Amazing. This, my own experiences line up with. To start, I was lying on my bed, legs wide apart and not wearing socks iirc when I first felt the tingles. As you say, very subtle at first... Mistook my first spirits tingle touch for a breeze, as my window was open at the time. Since the first day of physical contact, sensations ranging from tingling to experiencing sensations of hot and cold have been manifesting greater and greater as time goes on. Just this day, I again for the second time felt a spirits firm hand on my chest. The touch felt near tangible, as though I could feel individual fingers pressing into my shirt.
That was over a year and a half ago. Since then, they keep upping the strength of their manifestations. Tingling energy at first, then to feeling her hands. She took the lead in the relationship, and it just keeps getting better and better.
See above. Good to hear. ^ ^
What I really do though, other than offerings, is simply spending time with them. I just lie down, and they are there almost instantly for intimate time. They bring out a lovey soft side of me, I just open myself up and let the affectionate talk flow. They love affectionate talk. They are wonderful beings, so full of giving and sharing love, I could probably talk for hours about them if I knew anyone (other than this forum), who'd listen.
I stopped giving [food] offerings as the economy isn't very generous to me and I'd heard on this forum that Succubi don't necessarily need food offerings to be content. It's just something on the side that can help the relationship. [please correct me if I'm wrong]

I also don't whisper or talk to them very much. I sometimes try to get affectionate with them, but for someone that's never really had a true relationship, this is exceptionally difficult. It's also a task to compliment someone's looks whom you cannot see for obvious reasons. So this is an interesting point where our relationships w/ our spirit companions differs like Night and Day. Interesting...

On an occasion where I do try to whisper affectionately with them, it's in short sentences such as:

"Hello, love". [when she makes her presence known]

"Your caressing is so soft" [when they decide to caress my forehead or other location]

"I can feel your [body]heat" [when the temperature suddenly flares up beneath the duvet]

"You are so compassionate, kind, gentle. I am grateful for your presence" [When they cloak me in their arms]. I can only say I've felt my second spirit's arms [N] and that was when she first arrived only. She'd spoon me, but she stopped shortly after. I kinda wish she'd embrace me again.

In short, I presently offer no offerings except time, intimate time on the bed with them. I believe I've seen 'things' move out of the corner of my eye, only to turn but see nothing thee. This will be in dead air. Could this be the spirits. I didn't mention this before because I always kinda shrugged it off...

Sorry for rambling. ^ ^ I look forward to replies!

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Thanks for sharing Hermit. :) Nice post.

For me, the affectionate talk in the beginning really helped. I think they needed to hear words from the heart, how much I welcomed them to be with me and such. I've never been much of a talker that way either, but they bring it out of me. I think a lot of that is their influence.

In the beginning it sort of felt like I was talking to myself, but they hear. For me, the simple advice worked. Just lie down and spent time with them. Over time, trust both ways is established and things get more sexual. In the beginning for me, it was a lot of sensual touch, they seemed to want to learn my body, before getting to wild. Yes, they can be wild at times, depending upon their mood.

I too look forward to more replies.

~Noctifera

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”