You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi, do you have these interactions and the srongest feelings on Saturday? I keep reading that for peak results Saturday is the best day to work with them, as this is the day they are associated with. Does this apply to all Ubi, or just those conjured by C.H? I mean the Saturday as being their day, does this also mean that on other days connecting, meditations will not be that strong, or am i misreading the encyclopedia.
Maybe one for Ash to give guidence on.

Loverboy

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Say for example you have adopted a Sanguine vampire and a Succubus. The day associated with Sanguines is Friday, so you meditate with your vampire on Friday and Succubus on Saturday for peak results, sorry if this seems silly to suggest, but i am just trying to help myself in working with my Ubi, and i am trying to learn from C.H Encyclopedia to connect more.

Loverboy

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hi Loverboy, I can only speak for my ubis but yes, they claim Saturday as "their" day. Yesterday, for example, I didn't get much of anything accomplished but spend time with them. I don't watch time, but usually can spend about an hour with them at a time before needing to take a break. I let them know when I need to take a break. They never get upset with me for taking breaks, they are extremely patient. But, they are extremely seductive and it's very hard for me to say no to them. I tend to take a break for a bit, then spend more time with them. Also, drink water, lot's of water. For some reason being properly hydrated means something to them.

As far as manifestations being stronger on Saturday, I don't think they necessarily are. But, there is something different, more like let's celebrate it's our day type of thing. Hard to explain.

In fact, I didn't know that CH had an association with ubi and Saturdays beforehand. My ubis taught me that. So, I'd say CH is correct (from my experience).

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:Hi Loverboy, I can only speak for my ubis but yes, they claim Saturday as "their" day. Yesterday, for example, I didn't get much of anything accomplished but spend time with them. I don't watch time, but usually can spend about an hour with them at a time before needing to take a break. I let them know when I need to take a break. They never get upset with me for taking breaks, they are extremely patient. But, they are extremely seductive and it's very hard for me to say no to them. I tend to take a break for a bit, then spend more time with them. Also, drink water, lot's of water. For some reason being properly hydrated means something to them.

As far as manifestations being stronger on Saturday, I don't think they necessarily are. But, there is something different, more like let's celebrate it's our day type of thing. Hard to explain.

In fact, I didn't know that CH had an association with ubi and Saturdays beforehand. My ubis taught me that. So, I'd say CH is correct (from my experience).
That's interesting. I didn't know spirits had certain days ascribed to them either. I'll keep an eye on this and see if I can weigh in with my thoughts.

"For me, the affectionate talk in the beginning really helped. I think they needed to hear words from the heart, how much I welcomed them to be with me and such. I've never been much of a talker that way either, but they bring it out of me. I think a lot of that is their influence."

So it seems to be passion, trust, responsibility and respect... Not necessarily in that order and not limiting to those things, but it's a start.

"In the beginning it sort of felt like I was talking to myself, but they hear. For me, the simple advice worked. Just lie down and spent time with them. Over time, trust both ways is established and things get more sexual. In the beginning for me, it was a lot of sensual touch, they seemed to want to learn my body, before getting to wild. Yes, they can be wild at times, depending upon their mood."

Learn the body.. Interesting. I wonder if they are searching for our desires within our hearts and, or minds. Or maybe the area's of our physical bodies that are most sensitive to pleasure, not only pertaining to sexual organs.

Also, a thanks to Loverboy for mentioning the thing about Saturday being a Succubi's special day as it were.

Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

for me Saturdays are the days that manifestations occur the most. Not stronger but just more.

On a side note alot of people say that their Ubi touch them in certain areas... Mine sends tingles on my legs for some reason. Only one time I've felt a hand grab my leg when I was laying down. Probably the best feeling ever or heat pleasure in my feet. All random or when spending time.

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:for me Saturdays are the days that manifestations occur the most. Not stronger but just more.

On a side note alot of people say that their Ubi touch them in certain areas... Mine sends tingles on my legs for some reason. Only one time I've felt a hand grab my leg when I was laying down. Probably the best feeling ever or heat pleasure in my feet. All random or when spending time.
Same thing here Jose. Some days (like for example today) manifestations happen more often than on other days. Last night, I couldn't sleep. I eventually fell into a state of semi-sleep, only to wake up to find my left foot being massaged by one of the spirits. It was amazingly pleasurable and I fell asleep shortly after. They really care for us.

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Hermit Crab wrote:
So it seems to be passion, trust, responsibility and respect... Not necessarily in that order and not limiting to those things, but it's a start.
Thanks for all the responses in this topic. Yes, mutual respect and trust leads to passion. One thing I'll note, they can read our minds and furthermore get into our subconscious. This means they know more about us than even we do, and they teach us about ourselves. Things we may have never thought of.

For me, my relationship with them is so intimate, more so than I've ever experienced with a woman in fact. I'm to where I can feel her mood in her energy. We don't even need to exchange words telepathically, it's very hard to explain. For example, earlier today one was kissing me. It felt just like a woman, but I open my eyes and can't see her. Yet, different, the energy she was giving off was that of just pure love at so much of a deeper level to it, words can not explain. The only thing that matter at that time was the moments we shared together.

They can take us away from things, at least momentarily. Spiritual relationships like this really change your life. What others believe is non existent, you know for a fact, there's so much reality that others never experience in their lifetimes.

What a journey to be on, a wonderful one.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I hear these stories of passion and love. But mine has never touched me in that way given me any freaky dreams or any sort of intimate time. Ive had her for.. A couple months now? Idk whats missing. Communication isnt the best and I dont really meditate but that shouldnt be the reason why she isnt sexual with me? I know shes here.. And her binding description said she was full of very powerful sexual energy sooooooo ???

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

also another thing to note the first dream I had of her I remember seeing her in a sexual form and I tried getting intimate but she seemed tired? and I asked if she needed to get to know me first and she said no that I wasnt that... Thats the only thing I know and that was a while ago when I first got her?

― G.K. Chesterton
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Jose_Meza_II wrote:Communication isnt the best and I dont really meditate but that shouldnt be the reason why she isnt sexual with me?
Why not? These two could be the reasons.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”