neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

Besides sexual things she touches my legs alot and has touched my foot and shoulder with this strange type of warm heat.

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jose_Meza_II wrote:I hear these stories of passion and love. But mine has never touched me in that way given me any freaky dreams or any sort of intimate time. Ive had her for.. A couple months now? Idk whats missing. Communication isnt the best and I dont really meditate but that shouldnt be the reason why she isnt sexual with me? I know shes here.. And her binding description said she was full of very powerful sexual energy sooooooo ???
Sooo....have patience. :) It's only been a couple of months for you both now. I've been with mine for over a year and a half. You know she's there, they communicate through touch (at least mine do). It's fantastic she's reached out to you, touching your legs, and such. The best thing you can do, imo, is spend time with her.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Hermit Crab wrote:
So it seems to be passion, trust, responsibility and respect... Not necessarily in that order and not limiting to those things, but it's a start.
Thanks for all the responses in this topic. Yes, mutual respect and trust leads to passion. One thing I'll note, they can read our minds and furthermore get into our subconscious. This means they know more about us than even we do, and they teach us about ourselves. Things we may have never thought of.
No problem, Marquest. It's funny you should mention spirits 'Teaching us about ourselves' for just this morning, and as of late, I'm been recalling memories of my mother and father from really early on in life that I'd forgotten about entirely, or so I'd thought. I think they're teaching me how to repair old wounds with my family, as I've had many struggles with my mother and father. Haven't always gotten on with them at the best of times.

I think the times right to put some effort into drawing closer to them, rather than distancing myself. It's been almost 27 years. (I still live with them. I cannot afford to move out yet) And this, I credit to my Succubi D and N. 1ht Sorry for almost going off topic there.
For me, my relationship with them is so intimate, more so than I've ever experienced with a woman in fact. I'm to where I can feel her mood in her energy. We don't even need to exchange words telepathically, it's very hard to explain. For example, earlier today one was kissing me. It felt just like a woman, but I open my eyes and can't see her. Yet, different, the energy she was giving off was that of just pure love at so much of a deeper level to it, words can not explain. The only thing that matter at that time was the moments we shared together.

"I'm to where I can feel her mood in her energy. We don't even need to exchange words telepathically, it's very hard to explain."

Do you mean like a sixth sense type of situation? It sounds like you're own energetic signature was amplified when the bonding was sealed, and now you are attuned to your ladies energetic signature as to be able to tap into, or read her mood as it were. Telepathy of the emotions...
What a journey to be on, a wonderful one.
So true. This Saturday, and every Saturday from now on, I shall spend thrice as much time attempting to bond. I'll check the encyclopedia to see where it mentions the link between Succubi and Saturday. There must be something of significance.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwOU3bnuU0k

All she want is just me & her no need special day. Love all my girls.

ImageImage
Jose_Meza_II
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 1
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Jose_Meza_II wrote:I hear these stories of passion and love. But mine has never touched me in that way given me any freaky dreams or any sort of intimate time. Ive had her for.. A couple months now? Idk whats missing. Communication isnt the best and I dont really meditate but that shouldnt be the reason why she isnt sexual with me? I know shes here.. And her binding description said she was full of very powerful sexual energy sooooooo ???
Sooo....have patience. :) It's only been a couple of months for you both now. I've been with mine for over a year and a half. You know she's there, they communicate through touch (at least mine do). It's fantastic she's reached out to you, touching your legs, and such. The best thing you can do, imo, is spend time with her.
I just thought that there might be some issue but if time is the only thing then I might as well wait haha. And yes meditate with her... But tbh I dont that as often as I should

“Surely we cannot take an open question like the supernatural and shut it with a bang, turning the key of the madhouse on all the mystics of history. You cannot take the region of the unknown and calmly say that, though you know nothing about it, you know all the gates are locked. We do not know enough about the unknown to know that it is unknowable.”
― G.K. Chesterton
Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Maybe work with her on Saturday, it's their day.

Loverboy

Dudeguy
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Slightly off topic, but I recall someone on the forum [can't remember who, or what thread for that matter] was having trouble communicating with their Ubi, so they asked if someone could send their spirit over to "check it out", so to speak. If I remember correctly, it worked pretty well. I'm not having problems with communication with my Ubi, A, but I was wondering, I have sporadic interactions with her and if someone could help me out in the same way, I would very much appreciate it. I didn't know where else to put this, and we're talking about interactions in this thread, so I figured it would fit here without going to far off topic. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Hermit Crab
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Dudeguy wrote:Slightly off topic, but I recall someone on the forum [can't remember who, or what thread for that matter] was having trouble communicating with their Ubi, so they asked if someone could send their spirit over to "check it out", so to speak. If I remember correctly, it worked pretty well. I'm not having problems with communication with my Ubi, A, but I was wondering, I have sporadic interactions with her and if someone could help me out in the same way, I would very much appreciate it. I didn't know where else to put this, and we're talking about interactions in this thread, so I figured it would fit here without going to far off topic. Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
Perhaps just lie on your bed when you feel the time is right? My Ubi's D and N always make themselves known at the point and it isn't sporadic but calm and relaxed.

Peace out, Dude.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”