Reverse Adoption

Discussion of specific races of djinn.
Hdela88
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Still Learning!
If I could be anything, I would be...: vamp or were
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cora
Zodiac:

Hi Everyone!
I posted this in the category above, but for sake of more people seeing this (so I can get advice :sly: ), i'll pop it in here too! just got my reverse adoption in the mail yesterday and was excited/ surprised when I got a Cleopatra djinn :meme: . We will call him H. I'm not going to lie I never expected to get a Djinn but in the car on the way home from work the thought crossed my mind but I brushed it off thinking I would get a different spirit. Sillyness. I guess I wanted to know what people's personal experiences were with these Djinn. I just bought a nice Gold Stone for him which should be arriving soon. So for those of you with Cleopatra djinns how is it going so far?? Thanks!!! Also to list my spirits, I have a Norse Djinn, 2 sang Vamps, A baby blue Dragon, a Leprechaun, and A Camelot Fairy.

Xelan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Xelan the Embodiment of Light

It's very common in reverse adoption to think of the spirit you're getting because they are interested in you and it's the perfect way to make contact. I've never owned a Djinn, but I have a close friend who owns many! Djinn can be very thrilling to have, they are always full of surprises and are somewhat sociable. They're easy to talk to if you established a connection with them but if you haven't already, they sometimes keep their distance. Djinn are not always direct and sometimes send you messages indirectly depending on what they want, and therefore are not straightforward spirits but it's up to you to understand them. They can be your best friend if you give them the chance :D.

Djinn are wish granting spirits, meaning if you ask them something they are able to grant you the desired wish. Look at the mythology of the Genie, it gives a good example of their capabilities. It's common for them to shape shift and manifest themselves physically to you, but it's rare if they show you their true form. The true form of a Djinn is often a scary experience and they shouldn't be asked to show you until much later, and that you're both comfortable with it.

The Cleopatra Djinn in particular have their origins from Egypt, and were controlled by Cleopatra herself. They are very loyal to their keeper and will usually do anything they ask of them. Cleopatra Djinn are full of knowledge and are always willing to share with you, they can help with your magick and psychic abilities too. If you would like to read more about your spirit I will provide a link to the encyclopedia below..
http://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index. ... artlang=en

I hope you have fun with H and have plenty of memories together!!!

"Choose not an existing path, make your own path and leave a trail behind (for others)." Xelan

"What lies before you (now) is a shadow of what lies ahead of you." Xelan

"Nature's secret is patience, may it be your specialty." Xelan

"It's not about predicting the future, it's about making it happen." Xelan
gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I ordered a reverse adoption the other day looking forward who picks me.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Hdela88
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Gagde - Keep me posted about the spirit that chooses you!!

Xelan - Thanks for the advice and info! I did have one question (If you knew the answer). SO I know its one of Cleopatra's Djinn, but that isn't it's own race of djinn. Is there anyway to find out what type of Djinn he is (or where he came form before Cleo?). I've been trying to connect with him, and sometime I think I feel him, but then I just wonder if I'm just amping myself up. My 30 day bonding period has just begun though, so I know I have to be patient. Gah! I wish I could just pick up a little red telephone and talk to my spirits like that!

gagde
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 11
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hdela88 wrote:Gagde - Keep me posted about the spirit that chooses you!!

Xelan - Thanks for the advice and info! I did have one question (If you knew the answer). SO I know its one of Cleopatra's Djinn, but that isn't it's own race of djinn. Is there anyway to find out what type of Djinn he is (or where he came form before Cleo?). I've been trying to connect with him, and sometime I think I feel him, but then I just wonder if I'm just amping myself up. My 30 day bonding period has just begun though, so I know I have to be patient. Gah! I wish I could just pick up a little red telephone and talk to my spirits like that!
The spirit that chose me was a drow elf.

1 Nymph,3 Nymphos, 2 Succubus, 1 Caberra, 1 Wraith, 1 Volkh, and 3 Custom Sanguine Vampires(Female),2 Unicorn,1 Hellhound,1 Gold Dragon,1 Brass Dragon,1 Courtwind Angel,1 Bronwyn Angel.1 Drow Elf,1 CleopatraDjinn.

Hdela88
new here
new here
Zodiac:

oh Drow! Neat :) Any experiences yet?

Xelan
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Immortal
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Xelan the Embodiment of Light

Hdela88 wrote:Gagde - Keep me posted about the spirit that chooses you!!

Well, I do know they are classified as Cleopatra Djinn, but I don't know what type of Djinn it was before that. You could always ask your spirit, though. During the 30 day bonding period you experience different things, such as changes in energy levels in your home etc but it really depends on your spirit. From what you've said it might take longer than usual, I would suggest keeping your patience up! Yes, most of us do wish we can pick up a little red telephone, but there are other ways. You should try meditating everyday to maintain a connection with your spirit and make it easier to exchange thoughts. I really hope this helps!

"Choose not an existing path, make your own path and leave a trail behind (for others)." Xelan

"What lies before you (now) is a shadow of what lies ahead of you." Xelan

"Nature's secret is patience, may it be your specialty." Xelan

"It's not about predicting the future, it's about making it happen." Xelan
Bia
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Centaur, or wolf.
My magical/paranormal name...: Nixie
Zodiac:

Hello! I was actually curious about Djinni, and am new to working with them. May i ask what shop you got Your Cleopatra Djinn from?

"There are days my pain is so elaborate...
that the salt of my tears tastes not of my own
but like that of my ancestors-
and the women who dealt
with this sorrow before me." -Segovia Amil

Return to “Djinn Races”