Metaphysical Beginnings Onstar28607

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:
He specifically says the spirits are bound to all 3 bodies so it's not a channel. I've never heard of a spirit being bound to the physical body before. Not saying it can't be done, but I've never heard of anyone wanting to do that. Because of that they're not bound to a piece Fanny. They're bound directly to you so wouldn't even send you anything to test for spiritual activity. It's a far more effective binding if it's real, but if it's fake he could just say you can't sense them and throw the entertainment purposes only clause back in your face if you're not satisfied with that answer. As long as he tells Paypal he provided you with the entertainment advertised in the listing there's really nothing you could do.
The binding of the 3 bodies is what our Triumvirate is. That is where he obtained that particular phrase. It is a higher method developed by Ash & myself for pulling the strengths of the 3 bodies together in the power of 3. We believe the power of 3 to be one of the strongest forces one can work with. See Triumvirates in the Online Store You will often see things we've developed, invented or offered here on eBay eventually in a regurgitated mode. That doesn't mean they don't have the right to do it, they see something we're doing and they want to make a go of it too.
Each listing contains different types of spirits Magnolia - one is for 3000 spirits which includes a little bit of everything, he's got one for 5000 demons, 3000 angels, 2500 succubi and "only" 300 vampires for $300. Any of those seem like a lot of work for auctions that start at $200 with $300 BIN. Especially when you consider that's what he charges to conjure 1 or 2 on his website. The succubi, angel and generic spirits collection are even listed twice so he could be recycling spirits or be really really full of it.
Well then, considering the price of the listing I wonder if it is not just a channel to these spirits or if it is an attachment and not a binding. I really don't know his methodologies or processes in regards to this kind of binding so I can't say for sure what is happening. If you've asked him I'm sure he'll supply you an answer.
Come to think of it, what kind of adverse affects would having 2500 succubi bound have on man? I consider myself someone who likes women a little bit more than the next guy, but satisfying 2500 women a night? Even if they took turns and only assaulted me in my sleep once a week each, that's still 357 women a night! Every night! Thinking about it that way, is it even a good idea to do something like that? For women, think about satisfying 2500 incubi forever and tell me that's not a concern.
I agree with you that too much of some things would not be good. However, again, I wonder what the process is behind this. Perhaps it is just a channel and not an actual binding.
Ok after reading all this thread i'm kind of freaking out :daze: Magnolia or Ash read this message of mine,any information reguarding this seller would be extremely helpful to me as this is the seller,i required my 2000 spirit's from and a combo of 2 other spirit's as well.Hopefully one of you can shed light on me about him. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have little knowledge on the seller or what his methodologies are. I would email him & simply ask him what he thinks in terms of your concerns. His method of binding may not present the power of several thousand spirits all at once, it may be in cycles, or dynamic. We're not qualified to provide you any answer because we don't know him.

If someone else who has a similar binding wants to share with you, that would be the closest testimonial you could have!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I have little knowledge on the seller or what his methodologies are. I would email him & simply ask him what he thinks in terms of your concerns. His method of binding may not present the power of several thousand spirits all at once, it may be in cycles, or dynamic. We're not qualified to provide you any answer because we don't know him.

If someone else who has a similar binding wants to share with you, that would be the closest testimonial you could have!
I have talk to him a few times but,his replies are,not very informative.I don't think i will get anything out of him.Hard to say what is bound to me,very long story. Have Had good ,the bad and the ugly!!!!,but i do think i do have many attached to me,i once had a journal with over 200 plus names in it,but unfortuniattely i burn the book,again long story :insane: .Have you ever heard of your spirits testing you for also a year?.In 8 to 9 days it will make around 1 full year.Hopefully things will get back to normal.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

4bluefaeries wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:I have little knowledge on the seller or what his methodologies are. I would email him & simply ask him what he thinks in terms of your concerns. His method of binding may not present the power of several thousand spirits all at once, it may be in cycles, or dynamic. We're not qualified to provide you any answer because we don't know him.

I have talk to him a few times but,his replies are,not very informative.I don't think i will get anything out of him.Hard to say what is bound to me,very long story. Have Had good ,the bad and the ugly!!!!,but i do think i do have many attached to me,i once had a journal with over 200 plus names in it,but unfortunitly i burn the book,again long story :insane: .Have you ever heard of your spirits testing you for also a year?.In 8 to 9 days it will make around 1 full year.Hopefully things will get back to normal.
I contacted him last yestaurday ,and as i suspected not very imformative,Very kind but ,talks about the mondane things,not really about the issue at hand,so i realized by now this being over the 10th time i have contacted him ,this is going nowhere.I will never get the answers from him.There might be one member here,that purchased from the same seller,problem is he barley ever comes on the forum.

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

At the time I was going threw a lot. I wasn't able to understand what was going on or how to explain it to him. So I take that I was being unfair to Mr Miller. He alway's did respond to my emails'' everyone''!.

I was wrong :( and I do apologize ::facepalm::

Pepper
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Purple Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragonfly Petal

I know this thread is several years old, but hopefully my post will prove helpful to someone/anyone ...

I'm quite sure that the Luke mentioned herein is now known as truemetaphysical (on Bonanza, anyway) ... it's so confusing when they change names!

I purchased an amulet containing several entities, some time ago from him. I found the invocation instructions really confusing (they had to be done in the middle of the night, which I've never struck before), but the vessel felt very 'heavy' even before that stage. The entities have subsequently completed a few minor tasks I've set them, and our bonding is getting stronger all the time. Because there are several of them (entities), I've been wearing their vessel for a lot longer than 30 days ... it's been about five months so far ... just because I want to make sure our connection is the best it can be.

I gather that Luke is the real deal judging by his Bonanza feedback ... I can't recall who suggested I try him out (someone did though, as when I made my purchase I was still relatively 'green'). He's a very friendly, chatty, man to deal with and very happy to answer any and all questions which is always helpful.

"When we are no longer able to change a situation ... we are challenged to change ourselves" - Viktor Frankl

NB: I have 'a lot' of spelled items and 'a lot' of spirits and entities, but the control panel settings won't let me enter a non-numerical value
gattacca94
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: ANY
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Polaris

Luke is legit! This thread should be gone as it doesn't pertain to anything relavent about CreepyHollows.
1sh

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

gattacca94 wrote:Luke is legit! This thread should be gone as it doesn't pertain to anything relavent about CreepyHollows.
1sh
There are many threads about sellers who don't have any relationship with Creepy Hollows in this section, and they all are useful for people looking for feedback of them before trying their products & services.

Can you elaborate how your experience is with his product/service? It might be useful for potential customers:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
furrybunny
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 22
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: zero

2 friends recommended luke . I was a bit hesistant after reading this thread but I've had great experiences so far.Only con is I didn't feel the ritual. Usually I can feel bindings performed few days +\- but I was so busy and stress last few months that I've Been spiritually off. I received confirmation from my main trusted friend / seller and she did see the ritual being performed. Life's been interesting to say the least and manifestations occur daily. I'm honestly happy I bought spirits from him

He's friendly and open and would answer all ur questions within . He's super patient as well. Walks u through the process but like few have mentioned I found the ritual confusing so I just did my own welcoming ritual / invocations.

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

*HOWLS* WE STILL DISCUSSING LUKE MILLER???!! THIS THREAD SHOULDN'T EVEN BE RELEVANT...YOU CAN'T BE AS POPULAR AS HIM AND HAVE AS MANY POSITIVE FEEDBACK SCORE AS HE HAS IF YOU MAKE A LIVING F'ING PEOPLE OVER...... AND LOYAL CUSTOMERS AS HE HAS! ::rofl:: :dancing:

Return to “Seller Review”