redkroweburns ???

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ranka Marx
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: The sexy kind
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby Minx
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
Yay, a response! I was getting worried that something happened to her. When did you make your order?

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ranka Marx wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:I got a response, I sent a message thro paypal, said she/he was still active just slow response time and that my order would be complete by next week or something :)
Yay, a response! I was getting worried that something happened to her. When did you make your order?
I forget, sometime in Dec/Jan I think cause I read somone got a hold of her n she was still active so I thought it was cool to go ahead and order but then I saw even more messages with people getting no response so I got worried and went right to paypal to see what was up lol

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons & Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Water Dragon
Zodiac:

DeeArtLover wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:
How did you send a message through paypal if you don't mind me asking?
I went to paypal and scrolled down to the one with her payment (diamond rice) and clicked it , there should be an option to make a claim n such, first paypal has you message the seller through PayPal which is what I did n she responded within like a day or so.
Well i looked and i don't see any option to make a claim , I only found something that said report a problem and then it lead me to the resolution center and i was able to create a case. Hopefully this is what you were talking about , maybe i'll get a response soon from her.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

GoldenAitvaras wrote:
DeeArtLover wrote:
GoldenAitvaras wrote:
How did you send a message through paypal if you don't mind me asking?
I went to paypal and scrolled down to the one with her payment (diamond rice) and clicked it , there should be an option to make a claim n such, first paypal has you message the seller through PayPal which is what I did n she responded within like a day or so.
Well i looked and i don't see any option to make a claim , I only found something that said report a problem and then it lead me to the resolution center and i was able to create a case. Hopefully this is what you were talking about , maybe i'll get a response soon from her.
yea thats probably what i was talking about sorry XD

☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I finally got a response too few days ago xD She responded to my disputes omg now I feel bad T_T But tbh I'm really glad that she's actually still active and hope she's doing fine too!
Anddd same like DeeDee (Miss ya gurl xx ;w;) Krowe told me that she could finish my orders too in about 2 weeks hehe

Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
naukratis
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: ifrit djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: a rabbit shifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Welwitschia
Zodiac:

how upsetting. they didn't respond to me at all, and just gave a refund. hope everyone gets their stuff completed soon. :(

my family

cat incubus / deer humanoid / dark matter humanoid / wintershine elf / vampiric mer-jelly / autopuppet / rygner / ajna demon / silvam dragon / sphinx / sanguine vampire / ifrit djinn <3 / moth faery / bantan elf / cosmic elf
GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Nice to know it's not too late to get a refund , would many of you buy from her again even after the long wait and bad customer service?

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte

GoldenAitvaras wrote:Nice to know it's not too late to get a refund , would many of you buy from her again even after the long wait and bad customer service?
depends on how the services i ordered go, if they work wonders then yet if not then no lol

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Finally i have gotten a response from her , she says my order will be completed with next weeks batch , and she will be able to start on them this week. She also says she will email me as soon as my order is complete.

GoldenAitvaras
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

She seems to be responding to my messages now . She responded to both the paypal case , a old email i sent and a very recent email. So maybe she is doing better and now might be the time to start getting responses.

Return to “Seller Review”