Coffee596

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
LostAngels
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Bella
Zodiac:

I'm sorry to hear this. Its not fair some people are so dishonest. I haven't heard of this seller. I hope you get your money back! God Bless

Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi,

Maybe I can help with this. I purchased the following from her on the 29th of August:

1) 3 psychic question reading
2) 3x Revenge spell
3) 4x Beauty Transformation spell
4) Triple Aura Cleanse
5) 3 Wishes from her genie

To be honest, I should've seen minute movement up until now, but had to ask her to recast but she offered to do a general booster spell to help all the spell work along.

I haven't felt anything happen and I've seen no changes up until now. None whatsoever.

To be fair she has been friendly and nice towards me the entire time. I'd ask a few questions regarding the work, but she'd just answer my first question and I'd get a bit frustrated, but like I've said, Jessica has been nice during the whole process.

Does her genie or spells work on me? I'll have to say no

Is she professional and friendly? 100% but I can only talk about my own experience.

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi,

Maybe I can help with this. I purchased the following from her on the 29th of August:

1) 3 psychic question reading
2) 3x Revenge spell
3) 4x Beauty Transformation spell
4) Triple Aura Cleanse
5) 3 Wishes from her genie

To be honest, I should've seen minute movement up until now, but had to ask her to recast but she offered to do a general booster spell to help all the spell work along.

I haven't felt anything happen and I've seen no changes up until now. None whatsoever.

To be fair she has been friendly and nice towards me the entire time. I'd ask a few questions regarding the work, but she'd just answer my first question and I'd get a bit frustrated, but like I've said, Jessica has been nice during the whole process.

Does her genie or spells work on me? I'll have to say no

Is she professional and friendly? 100% but I can only talk about my own experience.
You have a point.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
omni_tranquility
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 60
Spelled Number: 30
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn+Angels+Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angels

I have bought a number of spells by Jessica black. I have seen a lot of manifestation of the spells in my life, but most of the spells lost their effects 6 months after she cast them. She asks you to buy 4 casts of the spells to see faster results. She just doesn't tell you that they are not prominent. I also noticed that most of her spells are just attracting spells. She uses the law of attract to attract situations or things that will help you develop what or to buy whatever you desire.I have bought a number of supranational ability spells these do work. They just really take a long time to develop the energy through meditation. I have been developing shape shifting ability and teleportation for the past two years. The manifestation of these abilities in the physical is taking it's time, yet i still believe and feel that the results are coming. What gives me hope is what i feel. I feel the energy develop in my energy field when i work on the abilities.

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2

I asked Jessica black for a refund two weeks ago she agreed to the refund so does anyone know how long does this girl take to issue you your refund.

TimeTravelerWannabe
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: i guess genies
If I could be anything, I would be...: genies
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: IDK

Hi, I'm trying to order a time travel spell from her website as well as her key that holds a genie, so I can go back in time and fix something I did in the past. Has anyone else ordered these products from her site and if so, what have been the results with them? Have they worked out the way you wanted them to?

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I have ordered psychic readings a few years ago. The whole thing was all over the place :\ There was a lot of an unnecessary back and forth regarding where I am from. Then I had to cancel a few orders until she answers the first readings and then I had to reorder again. The answers I received were .. awkward?? She said she consults a djinn she has but idk nothing made sense and the other answers were generic.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Seller Review”