Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

HonkPills wrote:Oh, i had just purchased an astral strider. Do premade alphas arrive instantly or is there still a wait like the current orders? Also is there a vessel for astral striders?
Astral Striders are betas.

Yes, premades can come to you generally as soon as he sees the order. It's not always immediately at purchase, but usually well before you get any info on them.

Depends, the default is a binding to a vessel. You have to request they be bound to your spirit.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Vespe
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

Puh, I had quite a bit of time today and I decided to read through the thread to get my questions answered and to try avoiding asking something that was already asked. I'm afraid, however, that I feel the need to get a direct answer for my questions.

First (and probably longest, sorry) - I'm someone completely new to this. I'm told I'm a sensitive person by those close to me, but I have my doubts that this translates to anything spiritually in terms of perceiving entities, Servitors included. My fear is being misunderstood in a manner partially exemplified by this quote:
CatVictoriam wrote:
DarklyDreamer wrote:I know this probably a dumb question, but what is considered "abuse" to a servitor? Or any entity/spirit?
I would say if you just use them as working machines, without acknowledging them as sentient lifeforms. So: never talk to them, never greet them, not see them as part of your life and so on (maybe drain their energy...) force them to do stuff they don't wanna do... I would say you could abuse them, like someone would mentally and emotionally could abuse another human.
Now, I would never force them to do anything as working machines, drain their energy or otherwise talk down to them. That is why I say partially. But a lack of training in perception could make it difficult to talk to them, greet them or see them as a part of my life, even though I bear no malicious intent.

Would the Alpha see this as abuse and walk away, or would they stay as a loving guardian?
Would they perish without the attention?

All in all it might be best for me to practice before ordering anything, even if I'm not sure where to start, other than meditation (that I am already doing). But a really big part of me also wants to order them and be comfortable having them with me, especially if they are capable of affecting my motivations and dreams.

Second, is it possible for me to order an Alpha even if I'm literally on the other side of the Pacific? Denmark, specifically

Third and final, if an Alpha is programmed to love me, is it possible for it to ever grow to hate me, as they have free will and learning? I recite that I have no malicious intent, but I do have traits that people would not find pleasant, though not hostile, owing to a history of depression. Likewise, the points mentioned in the first question could add to that.

Thank you for your attention.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:Now, I would never force them to do anything as working machines, drain their energy or otherwise talk down to them. That is why I say partially. But a lack of training in perception could make it difficult to talk to them, greet them or see them as a part of my life, even though I bear no malicious intent.

Would the Alpha see this as abuse and walk away, or would they stay as a loving guardian?
Would they perish without the attention?
Nope, not an issue. When I first started as just a spirit keeper my ability to perceive was pretty craptastic. I actually believe getting and working with my first alpha helped me increase my sensitivity(I had been a spirit keeper for about 11 months, but honestly I don't think that made much of a difference).

Point is I wasn't the most perceptive person when I got my first alpha. . .now I have more than 50+, lol

Servitors are self-sustaining. Meaning they do not require constant attention for continued existence(you are thinking ofthoughtforms, which have some similarities but are different)

Vespe wrote:All in all it might be best for me to practice before ordering anything, even if I'm not sure where to start, other than meditation (that I am already doing). But a really big part of me also wants to order them and be comfortable having them with me, especially if they are capable of affecting my motivations and dreams.

Second, is it possible for me to order an Alpha even if I'm literally on the other side of the Pacific? Denmark, specifically
Yep, people order from all over the world. The U.K., Belgium, Malaysia. Or you can have them bound to your spirit and not worry about shipping, but I know newbies aren't always comfortable with that.
Vespe wrote:Third and final, if an Alpha is programmed to love me, is it possible for it to ever grow to hate me, as they have free will and learning? I recite that I have no malicious intent, but I do have traits that people would not find pleasant, though not hostile, owing to a history of depression. Likewise, the points mentioned in the first question could add to that.

Thank you for your attention.
While they do have free will. They are also created for you, with your energy and personality quirks in mind. They know the difference between their keeper being in funk/bad mood and them being outright abusive/malicious(The Empathic link helps with this). Most of the time they will try and help you recover in whatever way they can(if you're honest while designing and include these behaviors, and how you cope dlm might be able give them skill/abilities to relieve/help you a bit).

Mostly they turn a blind eye to what we generally see as negative traits in ourselves. Love is blind, or something, lol

Vespe
new here
new here

Thank you very much for the reply, Rai. Highly satisfactory.

I would make a longer post, but you've pretty much given me the answers I wanted. I'm glad I asked.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:Thank you very much for the reply, Rai. Highly satisfactory.

I would make a longer post, but you've pretty much given me the answers I wanted. I'm glad I asked.
You are welcome. Feel free to ask if you have any other questions.

Vespe
new here
new here

I'm about to head to sleep, but I might actually take you up on that offer and ask some more before I do, thank you.

Where would I start learning to perceive them? Will guides for perceiving/sensing spirits work as well with Alphas?

And if it turns out I am not yet able to perceive them, which ways could I still help it feel appreciated? Offerings, appreciative talking out loud when alone, even if unable to sense?

And if offerings help, I would also like to know what to do with food offerings for spirits once 24 hours have passed (at least, I read that you leave food out for 24 hours elsewhere on the forum, can correct)

There we go. I better get my rest. Thanks a bunch.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Vespe wrote:I'm about to head to sleep, but I might actually take you up on that offer and ask some more before I do, thank you.

Where would I start learning to perceive them? Will guides for perceiving/sensing spirits work as well with Alphas?

Of course, they're living beings after all,with the only difference that they're manmade :)

And if it turns out I am not yet able to perceive them, which ways could I still help it feel appreciated? Offerings, appreciative talking out loud when alone, even if unable to sense?

You can speak aloud, or adressing and talking with them in your mind- it's up to your preference. Most of them love offerings and are not really picky. They're happy with whatever you want to give them

And if offerings help, I would also like to know what to do with food offerings for spirits once 24 hours have passed (at least, I read that you leave food out for 24 hours elsewhere on the forum, can correct)

You can eat it. It's also ok to leave the food out for 5 minutes or 15, it's all up to you. They don't need a very long time to "ingest" the etheral energy of the food.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:I'm about to head to sleep, but I might actually take you up on that offer and ask some more before I do, thank you.

Yep, any guides for perceiving spirits/entities will work with Alphas. There is also this guide he created that I edited to help with perceiving your servitors. http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/top ... ml#p646751 (There is some general servitor, and in-depth alpha info on the first page or so of that topic as well)
Vespe wrote:And if it turns out I am not yet able to perceive them, which ways could I still help it feel appreciated? Offerings, appreciative talking out loud when alone, even if unable to sense?
All good ways to let them know you care. Yes, even if you can't sense them.
Vespe wrote:And if offerings help, I would also like to know what to do with food offerings for spirits once 24 hours have passed (at least, I read that you leave food out for 24 hours elsewhere on the forum, can correct)

Hmm, you don't have to leave it out for 24 hours. You can eat them yourself. What's important is you give them "first dibs" on the energy of the offering. So for a few minutes to an hour is fine(depending on the food stuff, lol)

Technically an offering can be anything you'd consider giving or doing for a friend/loved one. Traditionally offerings in keeping are indeed incense. candles, and food sure, but you can also do something more personal/creative like draw a picture of them, write a poem/story for them, or dedicate a victory/win to them, whatever. I even create collages with images of them or things I know they like on my computer and use them as backgrounds as a sort of offering.

In fact, all the images in my signatures represent Alphas I have. I rotate the images out every few months or when I get new Alphas. Sometime I do it for my spirits and entities too if I can find an image that represents them fairly well.

Vespe
new here
new here

Thank you for the answers, both of you.

The current questions on my mind (that I don't remember seeing an answer to while scouring through this thread) are the following:

First, practical aspects of ordering. I know this question was partially answered, as in that you can contact by email for continuation of the description of a custom servitor beyond the 500-character limit. However, is it also possible to simply order through the e-mail, knowing what class I want and an ample description, and then have a payment request sent by seller? Or must I order through the shop first, and maybe provide my contact details so he can know that a mail is sent by the orderer?

Second, how am I, as a person, identified by the Alpha? Can you detect my energy signature from way over there, or if I'm not within a certain radius, might a vessel be better?

Which leads to the third question. My newbie mind thinks that vessels might be a matter of "first seen, first imprinted", which would make me worry about customs opening up the package and, well, being imprinted on. That might sound ridiculous, but as I have not seen any answers on how the whole end-process of receiving the servitor works, my mind makes all kinds of conjectures on its own.

Thanks again for the attention to my questions. You're welcome to say if it ever turns out to be a bit much.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Vespe wrote:Thank you for the answers, both of you.

The current questions on my mind (that I don't remember seeing an answer to while scouring through this thread) are the following:

First, practical aspects of ordering. I know this question was partially answered, as in that you can contact by email for the continuation of the description of a custom servitor beyond the 500-character limit. However, is it also possible to simply order through the e-mail, knowing what class I want and an ample description, and then have a payment request sent by seller? Or must I order through the shop first, and maybe provide my contact details so he can know that a mail is sent by the orderer?
Well, you can ask for an invoice via email if you like. . .however he is currently a bit behind on answering emails atm, so the reply time is a little long right now.

I find it best to order via the shop, and then send an email completely bypassing the order notes, lol Though I usually state in the notes I'll send the design later via email. For newbies, I recommend putting the order number in the subject of the email.

Vespe wrote:Second, how am I, as a person, identified by the Alpha? Can you detect my energy signature from way over there, or if I'm not within a certain radius, might a vessel be better?
Well, there are 2(and possibly more) ways an alpha finds it's keeper. First, your name, date of birth, and other things like contact info and address all express your unique energy signal(I'm sure there is even more to it but I'm not a professional/seller). This energy signature is yours alone. Seller uses that to create the bindings from a distance(and yes the distance is global). Think of it like giving someone your precise GPS coordinates+using DNA and fingerprint identification. The spirit/entity/servitor can also use that energy signature to both find you from a distance and identify you "up close". The energy signature updates in real time as you change and stuff too, so no worries about it becoming outdated or something.

The second way is a more direct way for alphas, lol It can be a little hard to wrap your head around but it does work. Again, using your unique energy signature he creates an Empathic link between you and the Alpha. This link as you might have read earlier connects you and the alpha on an emotional level, but it has a secondary benefit of acting like a tether between you and them. Like I stated in another post a bit earlier in this thread it not only allows you to communicate with them over long distances but it also lets them find you over those distances(Again using the whole GPS/DNA identification thing. This is also how getting companions bound to your spirit works).

Vespe wrote:Which leads to the third question. My newbie mind thinks that vessels might be a matter of "first seen, first imprinted", which would make me worry about customs opening up the package and, well, being imprinted on. That might sound ridiculous, but as I have not seen any answers on how the whole end-process of receiving the servitor works, my mind makes all kinds of conjectures on its own.

Thanks again for the attention to my questions. You're welcome to say if it ever turns out to be a bit much.
It's a great question. A perfect thing to worry about. I sort of answered it above, but to clarify no you don't have to worry about them imprinting on someone else. If that were a thing they would imprint on dlm, as he activates them and has them hang around his place for a while to observe them. Also, they aren't in or physically attached to the vessel(aka they are independent of the vessel). Chances are the alpha will be with you as soon as he notifies you it is done(likely before, even if you won't perceive it). See above as to how. The vessel is mostly for the keeper. So you can learn to focus on the companions energy(as like your name and stuff, the vessel contains there unique energy signature). While it acts more like a home base for the companion(Meaning a spirit/entity/servitor).

I answered this while half asleep, so do tell me if I missed something, or you need clarification, lol

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”