Removal of soul deal with Lucifer

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Yhwh
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

If anyone can call to Lucifer on my behalf (if he knows my problem and knows my situation) I know I can't say my name out here I think, but if Lucifer really knows me, I don't think this trickster can trick all of you (who choose to help me), can whoever speak to Lucifer tell him about this male in age 20 in Canada who has tried to contact him and is crying out to him and asking and pleading for Lucifer's help and complete loyalty of Lucifer to my situation. If anyone can help me please, that would you amazing.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

These are the first folks whose names spring to mind for me:

- The CH help desk at support@creepyhollows.com
- Papa Hood (look for his posts in the seller's section and message via his shop)
- Charles_Odinforce (find him via the seller's section and message via his shop)
- The site whose name is either Satan and Sons, or Satan and Suns. I've seen it written both ways here and I'm not sure which is correct. Search the forums or Google around for the URL.

(We can't post shop links outside the seller's section, or advertise a shop that doesn't belong to us, so I'm offering ways to track these practitioners down instead of direct URLs.)

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Likes2Read wrote: - The site whose name is either Satan and Sons, or Satan and Suns. I've seen it written both ways here and I'm not sure which is correct. Search the forums or Google around for the URL.
That's intentional, since Sons is the shop and Suns is the forum. So both are technically correct.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

I would personally recommend the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram to rid yourself of entities/spirits that are not in your best interests.

Once that's done and you have been cleansed by the ritual, then I suggest (as I see that you are LHP), grabbing a set of mala beads and a yellow candle (Lucifer is the god of light and knowledge) etched with His Sigil, and saying His Enn until you feel His presence... then state very clearly what you need to happen.

Offerings of specific actions are His favorite. For example, the last time I worked with Him, I agreed that I would take a new student, of His choosing. I spent an afternoon teaching this new person about chakras and the energy body, and how to sense, raise, and direct energy.

None of the daemons require your soul. There are definitely Gods on the LHP who request service, even Priesthood, which is a form of "selling your soul," but it's more... You are physical, and They are not. They need physical hands to do Their work here, and you need THEIR hands to do spiritual work for you. It's a trade - just like with gods of the RHP. Pretty much all gods are the same, whatever your pantheon, path, or practice.

Also - yes, a practitioner of the LHP can use the LBRP. No, the angels of the LBRP will not attack you, harm you, attack your spirits/entities, or harm them. I have even used the LBRP to open a ritual to my Patron King Paimon, and had no issues. I have edited the LBRP lately, using LHP deities as the elemental kings, but I've also used the original version multiple times and not had any problems.

Yes, I've heard of people on the LHP having issues with the LBRP - but I think that's all mental, psychological.

I hope this helps.
-Raven

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Yhwh
new here
new here

Who offers Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (what store)? Additionally, if I want to ask Lucifer for help, do I need to do this beforehand, as I can't light candles at home and don't know where to find mala beads. I just have a problem, how do I detect Lucifer's presence when these entities/tricksters try to cloud my detection and energy around me and prevent me from even being able to recognize who I am speaking to. I still am not even sure if Lucifer knows who I am, as I spent my last year spending time with who I thought was him and even thought of him as my only Father.

NyctophiliaRaven
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself.
My magical/paranormal name...: KITTY!!!!!!!!
Zodiac:

Yhwh wrote:Who offers Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (what store)? Additionally, if I want to ask Lucifer for help, do I need to do this beforehand, as I can't light candles at home and don't know where to find mala beads. I just have a problem, how do I detect Lucifer's presence when these entities/tricksters try to cloud my detection and energy around me and prevent me from even being able to recognize who I am speaking to. I still am not even sure if Lucifer knows who I am, as I spent my last year spending time with who I thought was him and even thought of him as my only Father.
The Lesser Banishing ritual is not something a store can help you with. It's a ritual you do for yourself, which evokes Uriel, Gabriel, Michael, and Raphael, and asks them to cleanse you and your space. It is searchable through Google, and there are so many articles about it that I'm positive you will be able to find one with very clear instructions.

Mala beads are like a rosary. If you don't have them, that's fine. They're just beads for counting repetitions of a prayer, mantra, or Enn.

You do not need a candle to ask Lucifer for help. Simply say His Enn, visualizing His sigil, until you feel His light. Because you should have already done the LBRP, there will be no tricksters around you. Do the LBRP and then move immediately into saying Lucifer's Enn and focusing on His sigil, while keeping your desire for His help in your mind. You can even alternate from His Enn to a prayer for help, and back.

For example:
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.
Protect me, guide me, shield me, teach me, help me, Father Lucifer.
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer.
Protect me, guide me, shield me, teach me, help me, Father Lucifer.
etc....

Then just pay attention to the signs you receive afterward.

As an aside - asking a LHP deity for protection does require some steps on your part. LHP deities are very much of the mind that you must help yourself - they will NOT do all the work for you. The fact that you don't know what the LBRP is suggests to me that you begged Him for protection and did nothing to learn how to protect yourself, and probably made no effort beyond asking for Him to do the work.

That's not how they work. If you want protection without any effort, you need to be looking at RHP deities (you will still have to offer them worship and services for this boon), or you need to be looking at spirits (NOT ENTITIES) which require little to no interaction, such as wraiths and volkhs.

Be well, and good luck.

"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

It's my understanding that there are videos of the LBRP being performed on YouTube, as well.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Marla beads are easy to find. Etsy and Amazon are options you can try, or you can learn to string beads and make your own set.

Yhwh
new here
new here

Please remove/delete this post. I was wrong about what I thought was going on, and have been seeing that Lucifer is on my side, and that there were tricksters that were pretending to be Lucifer.

Return to “Sellers You Love”