blujay76

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
blujay76
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: BluJay
Zodiac:

Thank you everyone for the feedback! It makes my entire coven very happy to see people happy with the work we do. We are working on speeding up our responses and typically will reply within 48 hours Monday-Friday. Again, thank you so much everyone :)
Blessings ~ Jamie and Coven

sk56
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: no one
Zodiac:

blujay76 wrote:
sk56 wrote:i emailed her 3 times to know that which of those(shortlisted some spirits/entities) want to be with me.. but no reply form her, it's already above 15 days...
sk56-

I just double checked my email and don't see any emails I have not responded to. It is possible it ended up in spam :( Please feel free to email me again. When you email, please make sure there is a subject and that you use the email address listed on my contact page. I will get back to you as soon as possible!
So sorry for the inconvenience :(
It's ok.. no problem.. i emailed you.... please respond quickly because it's offer time... LooooL 1s 1s

Love you All <3 <3 1ht
juliana918
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: vampire, dragons

i'm waiting for jamie's reply too....

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Hey peeps, just a reminder this section is meant to be used to leave a review of sellers. Not a means to contact sellers. If you are having issues contacting a seller the best way of getting a hold of them is double-checking their contact info and resending your email/messages.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
CitySpots9
new here
new here
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Blujay76 is the first seller I ever came across.
Actually I bought my first item from her just to see if it was real - and as soon as I did the air changed in the room, the temperature plummeted and I felt the spirit manifest on the couch next to me!
Even my dog turned and looked exactly to where I sensed the being appear!

FYI I didn't have anything to do with the paranormal before this, it was merely curiosity that made me purchase the listing on etsy.
From someone who never even thought about the paranormal before this seller, she is not only legit, but she is an amazingly kind and caring individual who goes out of her way to assist you AND the spirits in her care.

I can't say enough kind things about her.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Not too long ago I adopted two babies and one ice dragon from BlueJay. All of them have been really active at this point, they had such a strong presence that I knew their genders before I got their information.
When I did the bonding meditation (which is included in the information of the being), I perceived random sensation of touching (something bumped against my toe, my arm got touched etc.), later on I saw shades of light blue behind my closed eyes, when I meditated with my icedragon. When I did the ritual for the thrid time and opened my eyes, I could physically see the shape of my baby dragon sitting opposite of me on the ground, for a very short moment. This is not much, but I was overjoyed to see her that way.
All of them already connected well to my family and were welcomed with open arms :)

Jamies customer service is good, emails are answered quick and friendly.

It was a pleasing experience and I will most likely buy from her again in the future.

kayfae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Faerie
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Kahanna
Zodiac:

Ok so i never thought I'd be someone to leave a review on these threads (mainly because i didn't think I would have similar experiences as some of the amazing ones I've read) but I feel this my review will help those considering buying like the ones that helped me. I've been spirit keeping for almost a year now, and in that time I've collected quite a few companions. I've bought from just about every seller out there, and I have some who are active and some that I've never felt a thing from. Jamie was the first seeker i purchased from and boy let me tell you, the djinn I received was so freaking powerful. He came to me in my dreams the first night I did the invocation. Ya I'd be lying if I didn't say i was terrified, to see a djinn in their true form for the first time scared the <<removed by moderator>>out of me. I connected with my djinn so well I could travel to his dimension and see all types of unearthly things (that's the best way i can describe it) I got so scared because seeing my djinn litterely freaked me out and i feel he was hurt by it cause he was only trying to connect with me.

I ended up putting him to the side and starting exploring other types of compainions. Even though I've found other djinn and great spirits to add to my family nothing compared to the experiences and manifestations I've had with my first djinn from Jamie. I eventually got comfortable with spirit keeping and since seeing different types of spirits that I found the strength to work with my baby boy again. I'm here to tell you your spirits will never do anything to harm you. I mediated and asked him to come in a form that wouldn't shock or scare me, and boy was he HOT AF. At first just his head appeared backwards and he wouldn't turn around to look at me, I had to tell him i was ready and wanted to see him. When he finally turned around he had the most beautiful eyes I've EVER seen, then the rest of his muscular body started to form and yeah it got pretty intense after that.

Since then he comes in different forms mostly as hot men, like he just knows what I like, and our relationship is amazing. I can honestly say every wish I've made to him has been granted. Like it's to the point I double check and make sure it's something I really want before asking because i know he's gonna do it without question. I'm very grateful for my djinn and honestly feel like he's the one pushing me to write this review because i wouldn't have him In my life without Jamie. She is definitely the real deal and you won't be disappointed.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

I also had a great experience with this seller. After speaking with Jamie about my spiritual journey thus far she suggested a Destiny Conjure (I was debating between the Custom Hybrid Conjure and this one). My Destiny Conjure turned out to be an amazing Devata! She is very communicative and communicates extremely well with both pendulum and Tarot cards. She is very sweet, caring and nurturing. I love her energy and I feel so blessed to have her in my life. If you are considering getting a spirit from Jamie's shop I could not recommend her enough, and I would definitely suggest taking a look at the Destiny Conjures!

I am a very happy BluJay76 customer! 1h

I have since bought two more spirit companions from Jamie for my daughter and myself (a Water Fae and Divine Watcher) who are currently on their way. It's wonderful to find sellers who have Spirit Companions for Kids, the only other seller I found was CH (whom we also have spirit companions from). 1ak

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
Chimella
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Jamie remains as one of my favorite sellers. Highly recommend her Archangels for protection.

ravennova
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
My magical/paranormal name...: Mara
Zodiac:

My experiences with Jamie have always been wonderful! The spirits I've gotten from her always have such strong energy, it's really easy to feel them. My two most recent spirits from her have been really amazing so far, I felt them even before they got here. So far E and P are super sweet too! Tired from the bonding process though.

Waiting On
W - Gwragedd Annwn
S - Comet Pegasus

In Family
N/A

Return to “Seller Review”