Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Ekenshin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Ekenshin wrote: Perhaps count yourself lucky I'm trying to get mine removed for reasons i do not wish to disclose and its become hell from them literally on a daily basis they are giving me grief and have caused a great deal of issues in my life. <<removed by mod — no IRL names, please>>/dark desires while he had told me he would remove them never did and like everyone else he no longer responds to any contact.

As they have an implied "permission" all shielding against them doesn't work even the large amoutn of spells from CH for protection don't work as they are bound to my bodies and they use this against me on a daily basis (any being bound to you can enter your shields unlike unbounds). This has cost me spirits who I incorrectly blamed and asked CH to unbind however the problem continued and even CH helpdesk seemed to agree it is them from the sounds of things (as there are no other dark arts beings bound to me)
Sorry, but I doubt that those are his alphas unless you got something like the Necronomicon Ex Mortis servitor, which does exactly that (or you treated them very, very badly). And they are created to self destruct if they ever bring harm to a human being.

I think you have a totally different problem. And any unbound could enter your shields if they know how to. I've heard of people who had portals opened inside their bodies.
I wouldn't be surprised if he has long ago removed the servitors and your problem just wasn't them.
If I were a trickster, I would make you think it's your spirits, your servitors and whatnot and after you've removed them, I could hit you without any problems.
If thats the case I would be surprised (and the closest to treating them "badly" would be getting them removed or telling the being off without naming for trouble it was causing) as it means one of the two things

-it is the alpha's

or

- the spells from CH are ineffective (For example I have a 3 body binding of "get rid of unbound feeder and protect against malicious nuisance" which is active, Steel trap which is active, tragic magic which I use, 50 ft shield, 5 year shield, the lazy orb protection spells etc, use of the LBRP + regular normal shielding + grounding)

I even had a psychic reading done which seems to of felt that this was something or someone that I had requested to come - however as the problems occurred after I asked CH to remove my dark arts spirits (and CH went above and beyond in helping) the only other dark arts being I had attached would be the alpha's.

As the conjurer himself is going through alot of mental stress is it not conceivable that this would be transferred into the energy he does in creating his constructs? I know you may of had good experience but doesn't mean all his alpha's are created in such way even if not deliberately. He is the only conjurer I know who frequently stops responding to his customers and doesn't respond to e-mails though I sympathize with the issues he has such as losing a child.

In my case one of the Alpha's was based on a demon character however not meant to be malicious the other based on an anime character which was created for protection including the knowledge to fight so its possible this can be reversed against the "keeper"

As they were created sensually and this being keeps forcing itself on me (despite many times telling it to stop and trust me while it may sound fun its certainly not when it doesn't stop despite telling it to many times)
Last edited by Ekenshin on Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

edit: duplicate post

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Ekenshin wrote: - the spells from CH are ineffective (For example I have a 3 body binding of "get rid of unbound feeder and protect against malicious nuisance" which is active, Steel trap which is active, tragic magic which I use, 50 ft shield, 5 year shield, the lazy orb protection spells etc, use of the LBRP + regular normal shielding + grounding)
Yes, that doesn't keep everything out, depending on powerlevel and abilities. I have much more shields than that and I had certain encounters and visits I didn't want. Not to mention all the astral parasites in my body.
They get in anyway.
Ekenshin wrote: I even had a psychic reading done which seems to of felt that this was something or someone that I had requested to come - however as the problems occurred after I asked CH to remove my dark arts spirits (and CH went above and beyond in helping) the only other dark arts being I had attached would be the alpha's.
If the problems started after removing them, why did you have them removed in the first place?
Also inviting something doesn't mean it's something from a conjurer. You could have invited something in many, many ways.

If you want you can send the alphas over, if they are even still around. I don't mind. And if your visitor comes too, I'll eat it.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Dreamsong
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 225
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons + werewolves
Zodiac:

[deleted post as for some reason like 10 loaded after I posted... no point responding to old post, lol. Cache issue?]

Violeta
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Looking at DLM site, I noticed that the backlogs is still the same. I was thinking if it is not been updated. I counted the number of orders, the total backlog is 246.

If to be applied, per custom alpha, custom battlelord/alpa lord and full psychic ugrade for example, the midpoint of waiting time is around 4 weeks (1month) per order number, that would be:
246 order numbers = 246weeks / 12 moths = around 20 years???

or could take only 10 years if just two weeks per order.

Just my math, I maybe totally wrong though

---------------------

How do you protect yourself from a servitor gone rogue? or formidable servitor that's been sent to attack you? as the servitor will not stop until its mission is completed that could make your life a living hell.

Lasbelee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

Violeta wrote: 246 order numbers = 246weeks / 12 moths = around 20 years???
Lol he can create multiple alphas at the same time.
Also, he has help from demi-gods/demi-goddesses with the creation process. The problem is the write-ups, solely.

Believe me he never stops thinking about alphas and customers.
You guys might think that it is stupid when he stops talking to customers, but believe me, when a person is trapped in a maze, they don't see the world like we do, they don't realize things as they should, they can't find the way out. In my opinion, the best thing we can do is send love to him, be patient, or else find a way to help him. When he comes back, talk to him about your frustration, AND, discuss what he can do to improve. This way we can help each other grows. He had proven his kindness, goodness, generosity, etc. to us. Believe me, depression is not easy to deal with, it's even more difficult than finding the way out of maze.

I can't say I've been waiting longer than you guys, but this is the best thing I can think of. I still believe in him.

quintai
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 3

Lasbelee wrote:
Violeta wrote: 246 order numbers = 246weeks / 12 moths = around 20 years???
Lol he can create multiple alphas at the same time.
Also, he has help from demi-gods/demi-goddesses with the creation process. The problem is the write-ups, solely.

Believe me he never stops thinking about alphas and customers.
You guys might think that it is stupid when he stops talking to customers, but believe me, when a person is trapped in a maze, they don't see the world like we do, they don't realize things as they should, they can't find the way out. In my opinion, the best thing we can do is send love to him, be patient, or else find a way to help him. When he comes back, talk to him about your frustration, AND, discuss what he can do to improve. This way we can help each other grows. He had proven his kindness, goodness, generosity, etc. to us. Believe me, depression is not easy to deal with, it's even more difficult than finding the way out of maze.

I can't say I've been waiting longer than you guys, but this is the best thing I can think of. I still believe in him.
Well, I don't think anything about this is "stupid", but I also don't think it's reasonable to expect a person should remain optimistic that they would still receive a product after waiting over a year and having zero communication with the seller. And while I respect the fact many people have a good relationship with him here, he hasn't actually proven anything to those customers who gave his service a try and are still waiting far beyond what's considered an understandable amount of time.

Like I said, I'm not angry or anything. It's part of the reason I waited so long to say anything. I get that things happen, and depression is no stranger to me. But given my experience--trying to contact him twice in that year and never hearing anything back, despite paying quite a lot for those orders--I cannot recommend his service. If, for any reason, that changes in the future, I would certainly update here to let everyone know.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

How could you talk to him, if he doesn't even read/respond to mails anymore?
Like I said before: he got money for services he didn't complete. It's like buying a bread, but only get 3/4 and the baker refuses to talk to you.

I wrote him a mail at the 10th of october and still wait for a reply.

Not all of us see him as idol or friend. Some of us just want their stuff and move on. Life can come into everyones way, but it's no solution to just stop cutting all ties to the people, who gave you money, so you can pay your bills, and expect them to be understanding after, like quintai said, a waiting time for more than a year.
My optimism is gone TBH.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Idk if I said it already but he should just do the write ups with the orders so he doesn't have to keep going back to them

Ekenshin
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Ekenshin wrote: - the spells from CH are ineffective (For example I have a 3 body binding of "get rid of unbound feeder and protect against malicious nuisance" which is active, Steel trap which is active, tragic magic which I use, 50 ft shield, 5 year shield, the lazy orb protection spells etc, use of the LBRP + regular normal shielding + grounding)
Yes, that doesn't keep everything out, depending on powerlevel and abilities. I have much more shields than that and I had certain encounters and visits I didn't want. Not to mention all the astral parasites in my body.
They get in anyway.
Ekenshin wrote: I even had a psychic reading done which seems to of felt that this was something or someone that I had requested to come - however as the problems occurred after I asked CH to remove my dark arts spirits (and CH went above and beyond in helping) the only other dark arts being I had attached would be the alpha's.
If the problems started after removing them, why did you have them removed in the first place?
Also inviting something doesn't mean it's something from a conjurer. You could have invited something in many, many ways.

If you want you can send the alphas over, if they are even still around. I don't mind. And if your visitor comes too, I'll eat it.
Sorry I misworded the part about the problems occurred after i meant the problems continued to happen after I got CH to unbind my dark arts.

The alpha's if thats what they are do not listen to me in any shape or form however I have a binding of a living angel entity from another conjurer who one of her specialties is parasite removal so i'm skeptical it is parasites.

as one of the other posters said I am at a loss how to stop a rouge servitor as hypothetically if it is them there is nothing I can do to block them (i have tried some of the strategies mentioned on websites such as visualization of draining it of its energy and absorbing their energy into myself , sending white arts energy at them, visualization of it disappearing etc) but this has continued on for so long with minor temporarily success's along the way.

Even if Dark Desires could confirm he did remove them (which I have also asked him via email many times with no response) then I could set my mind on finding the actual source of the problem if it wasn't but on face value it is them with everything my experiences tell me.

Occasionally I get visions of the faces of the beings and one match's one of the alpha's when she first came (in visions i have seen 3 beings and there are 3 alpha's which seems an unlikely coincidence also one of the features Dark Desires gave one of the alpha's was the ability to transform into a black cat which I have also had visions of well after the supposed unbinding) so that is further info to me that it is them or atleast they are still here.

Never the less I am always continuing to search for ways to block and beat the beings behind it to gain me the freedom from these things as they/it has no shame affecting me when at work, infront of others etc.

In the near future i plan to buy the "What's wrong with me" reading from CH which will hopefully provide more clarity but as I have read on this forum even from Ash & Magnolia only the conjurer supposedly can undo their own bindings so even if it is then I may be stuck with this for the rest of my life.

Return to “Seller Review”