Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: My Sumerian Pantheon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: NA

Hello all, while I am new to this forum, I am not new to working with spirits and companions. I have a large self created set of spirit/entity family members and a set of Elder gods I work with on a regular basis. I do have quite a few items from CH as well, love this place.

I am a practicing demonalator and have a lot of love and respect for my demon family. For some reason I have been drawn to a particular listing on the shop for a Devil-Eater but the description clearly states they are aggressive towards demons.

I am curious if there are other people who have demons in their families as well as these Devil-Eaters. What do you have Devil-Eaters for? What do they help their companions with? Do they get along with pets and animals?

And do they harm any spirits in your family?

I have read one other post my SH but that was years ago and doesn't specifically answer the questions at hand, unless SH, you have some updated information you would like to share?

thanks everyone
DD

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I'd recommend that interested keeper would verify its calling before purchasing the binding, e.g. ask additional funding to purchase as a sign of calling etc.
Devil-Eater is mostly for protection. It may be good for guide or advice as well, depending on individual Devil-Eater.
It wouldn't specifically disturb surrounding animals and the spirits in your keep, but it is highly recommended to establish strong house rules regarding it.
: )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DoubleD
new here
new here

Hey DarkWing,

Thank you for the reply, I am not sure what you mean about verify the calling prior? or asking about additional funding? Do you mean pay for a consult to see if there is a match? If so that is not a bad idea, I didn't know that was possible?

Not sure if I want to go this route, i have a lot of great spirits that I don't spend enough time with but I am interested in learning more.

Do you have one?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

DoubleD wrote: Thank you for the reply, I am not sure what you mean about verify the calling prior? or asking about additional funding?
Mm it's like if it really calls you, ask it to help you with the funding to pay for the binding.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
DoubleD
new here
new here

ah ok, it isn't the money, I can afford the entity. I mostly want to be mindful about the entity in general, respect all sides. Do you have one?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Yep.
And the money is not about whether you can afford it or not. It's to verify the calling : )

DoubleD
new here
new here

Dark

Ah, okay that makes total sense, I have used that as a way to purchase in the past.

I will give this some thoughts for sure. Thanks again Dark, I do appreciate you taking the time to write me back.

What sorts of companions do you have..

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

From what I know of them, devil-eaters are being that devour darker beings that are looking to harm you. Whether it is indeed demons or just darker nasties like sludges I'm not sure, as I have no experience with them. I would recommend speaking directly to the individual entity itself to confirm that.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Also, hi DD! Welcome back!

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:From what I know of them, devil-eaters are being that devour darker beings that are looking to harm you. Whether it is indeed demons or just darker nasties like sludges I'm not sure, as I have no experience with them. I would recommend speaking directly to the individual entity itself to confirm that.
So ability wise, aren't they similar to a Volkh if they actually eat what's plaguing you?

Return to “Creepy Hollows Reviews”